Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Six

by DarkPriestess 1 review

Thanks for the reviews, here's the next chapter plz enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-04 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 816 words - Complete

1Hot
A fire was going, and my whole family was gathered round sitting by the fire to keep warm. But hey why was my hair long? I didn't remember having long hair! Then the next thing I knew the door was being slammed open, and there stood a tall dark figure with long flowing hair and red eyes.


Come to think of it he looked a lot like Sasuke but there was something different about him he seemed colder. Then before I had time to react he began coming after my sisters, and mother. Me, and fahter tried to fend him off, but right before my eyes the dark figure ripped out my father's throat with a smirk on his face.


Blinded by rage, and sorrow I charged the dark figure only to be flung back and to pass out, just as I was coming to I saw another dark figure only time I knew it was Sasuke, but with longer hair.



Just then I bolted awake, I was sweating and breathing fast. I about jumped out of my skin when, I felt a cold hand on my cheek. My eyes snapped over to see Sasuke there. "What are you doing here?! I thought you left." I asked in shock. "I did leave, and now I'm back its sun down you must have slept the whole day way." replied Sasuke.


"Oh I see." I muttered. "Tell me what has gotten you so shaken?" asked Sasuke. "Just a dream." I said. "Tell me me about it." replied Sasuke. "Why?" I asked in defense. "Because I want to know." coaxed Sasuke. I sighed, and then related the dream to him. Sasuke's eyes darkened a bit, he then said. "Right that is strange, just a dream though."


Normal POV


He was remembering parts of his past, with me I was happy but at the same time upset. Because once he knew everything, he would shy away from me. So I decided not to encourage the idea that it wasn't just a dream. I leaned in and kissed him hungrily, I groaned when he kissed me back.


I didn't want to restrain him at the moment, I wanted him to be able to move so as I kissed him I unlocked the cuffs and pulled him to me. I was a bit surprised when he didn't pull away. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and as I glided my tongue over his, I moved my hand down his chest slowly, and stopped when I reach his cock.


I took hold of him, and as we kissed, I stroked him long and slow. Naruto surprised me by pressing himself into my hand eagerly. I broke the kiss, and said. "Aren't we the eager one." A blush came over Naruto's face, he then gasped out when I resumed stroking him.


I laid him back, and stroked him long, and slow and it wasn't before long that he was panting wantonly. So I increased the speed, and as I did Naruto moaned out, and started moving his hips. "Slow down Naruto, we have all the time we need." I said with a laugh. "B-But I'm so c-close." stuttered Naruto. "Slow down it'll feel better if you let your climax build up." I said as I forced him to slow down.


He wasn't to happy about that, but he didn't complain, which was a first for him. Then before long Naruto began shaking, and I knew he was right there. He arched up, and cried out as he came, I let the cum slide down his body till it reached his entrance. Using the cum as a lubricant I pushed one finger inside of him, instantly he tensed and cried out in pain.


"Relax or it'll hurt more." I said. "Well you try having something thick rammed in your ass, and see how it feels!" shouted Naruto. I held back a smile, oh Naruto you would make me smile at a time like this I thought to myself. But finally he relaxed, and I probed him further, till I found the spot I had been looking for.


I pushed against his prostate, and Naruto cried as I began to move my finger in, and out. Everytime I would make sure I his his prostate so he would fell more pleasure than pain. Just as I thrust my finger in again Naruto came once again, shaking a little bit as he did.


I slipped my finger out, and asked. "Feel better?" He shuddered, and said. "Yes." I pulled him up off the bed, and said. "Come on lets go take a shower together." "Cant I take one alone?" asked Naruto coaxingly. "Oh no I'm not trusting you again lets go." I said as I dragged him down the hall, and into the bathroom. I then pushed him into the shower, and stripped and got in.
Sign up to rate and review this story