Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You can't leave me...you just can't

Chapter 3

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

So...Sasuke figured out that Naruto was gay and let's see what happens now...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-04 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 971 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3

Team 7 woke up in the morning and continued their long journey to the village hidden in the clouds. But what the other four didn't know is that their raven haired friend now had a secret. A secret that was the same as Naruto's. A secret that Naruto would be the first to know, one way or another.

"Kakashi, Are we there yet?" Sakura asks,
"NO! Don't you start that BS with me...I'll tell you when we're there," Kakashi says, Sakura sighs out of boredom.

Sasuke kept his pace, walking beside Naruto. From reading his journal, Sasuke now knew that Naruto DID feel the same way, and he'd never been happier in his life...even if he didn't look like it.

Naruto's gaze kept shifting to the beautiful raven-haired boy walking in sync next to him, he couldn't help it. He loved Sasuke so much...he'd die to protect him. Naruto's gaze turned to Sasuke once more, but this time, Sasuke was looking back.

Both of the boys looked away, blushing. Naruto noticed that Sasuke had been blushing too, and wondered why.

Out of nowhere, a kunai grazed Naruto's right cheek, he gasped and brought his had to his new cut, and checking to see how bad the bleeding was. It was a deep cut, about 3 inches deep. Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura all turned to look in the direction of the kunai, seeing 2 people...people who looked strangely familiar.

Naruto slowly stood up and brought his hand away from his face, clenching it into a fist and walking toward the person, but being stopped by Sasuke,

"Naruto, don't be stupid and go and get yourself hurt...that's the last thing we need is another person who's hurt," he says. Naruto looks at Sasuke strangely, usually Sasuke would have let him go and get himself nearly killed. Usually Sasuke didn't care what happened to him. But what Naruto didn't know, is that Sasuke now knows how Naruto feels about him, and feels the same way. That's why Sasuke doesn't want Naruto hurt...because NOW he cares.

Naruto stepped back, telling Sakura to protect the girl, and she happily accepted that offer. The two men stepped out from the forest and Naruto saw them clearly. One was tall with blonde hair and blue-grey eyes, and the other was shorter and looked like a puppet. Kakashi suddenly attacked the taller of the two men and him and the blonde man got into a pretty intense fight. The puppet man just sat back and watched, knowing the blonde man's skills.

Naruto took this opportunity to talk to Sasuke about what they should do...they decided to attack the puppet man while he was distracted. So they tried a head-on attack, that didn't work, so they tried a sneak attack, that didn't work either. So they decided to attack when Naruto made thousands of clones of himself and the thousands of them and the real two attacked. He couldn't possibly defend himself from all of them at once. Too bad he did.

The puppet man got annoyed and showed them his tail, the two teens gasped. The man wrapped thousands of kunai around his tail and rolled toward Sasuke and Naruto, both tried to jump out of the way, but both ended up getting hit, but only one of them got back up again.

Naruto stood up slowly and looked around, seeing nobody else standing. The blonde quickly got worried and looked around on the ground, seeing a body laying there. He rushed over to the body and saw that it was the body of the boy he loved. The boy he was so different from.

He gently picked up the boy's body, and the raven-haired Uchiha opened his eyes.

"N-Naruto, that attack really took a lot out of me. If I don't make it, then don't you die too. Fulfill your dreams Naruto, live to be who you were. And just don't die. I always told myself i'd avenge my clan by killing my brother...but i guess not," Sasuke says, reaching one hand up to touch Naruto's face.

"Naruto, take this guy down. Do your best...and be careful. Don't make me worry any more than I have too." Sasuke finishes and his hand limply falls to the ground.

"No! Sasuke no! You can't die on me now! You just can't! Don't leave me here alone!" The blonde jinchuuriki yells, hugging the Uchiha's body to him. He gently places the body on the ground and feels himself growing severly angry.

The blone-haired man and the puppet man feel a strong presence of Chakra and turn to look at the young blonde boy. They saw red chakra omiting from his body, growing into the shape of a fox, "The nine-tailed jinchuuriki!" The blonde man exclaims, "I'm gonna kill you!" Naruto yells, charging at the two men. The men jump up and land behind Naruto once again, but then another clone of Naruto jumps from out of the ground and kicks them both in the chin.

The men go flying and Naruto charges them again, throwing thousands of weapons their way. Their eyes grow wide as the figure out that they couldn't possibly dodge them all. So they poof away. They'd been clones that whole time. Naruto sighs in anger and then rushes back to his love's side.

Sakura comes running over to Sasuke too, "Sasuke no! You can't be dead! You just can't! I don't know what i'd do if you died!" she yells, tears starting to flow down her face. Naruto felt tears welling up in his eyes as well,

"Naruto, carry Sasuke. We've got to get to the village in the clouds." Kakashi says, Naruto nods and picks the raven-haired boy up and put him carefully on his back, continuing their journey.
Sign up to rate and review this story