Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Deprivation Makes A Man Hungry

by MicVSMoshpit 3 reviews

Gerard and Sara are ready to go on tour, but there is still something Gerard needs from his wife; her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 1742 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Honey!" she cried from the bathroom. "I need a towel, can you throw me one?"

"Hold on." I grabbed a towel from the hallway closet, entered the bathroom quietly, and placed it on the counter. I stood there a moment, looking longingly towards the shower. I wanted to reach out and pull the curtain back, and I wanted to have what I had been deprived of for too long; my wife. Although we had been sleeping in the same bed again, that was about the closest I could get to her. She still wouldn't let me touch her.

"I put it on the counter" I said, and went back to the bedroom. On the bed sat Sara's clothes, neatly laid out. In the corner of the room sat both of our suitcases, packed and ready to go, for we we're leaving for tour in a couple of hours after a week of long rehearsals. I knew she still wasn't ready to come, but when I talked to her about staying behind, she refused.

"We've talked about this Gerard. I want to come with you. I'm ready, I can handle it, I promise. As long as you're with me, I'll be okay."

"But-"

"I've made my decision. I'm getting on that bus on Thursday."

I was smiling at the clothes on the bed when Sara walked in, a towel wrapped around her, and her shampoo and razor in her hand. I watched her fuss about the room, she knew I was watching, but it made me feel better that she didn't tell me to get out. When she picked her clothes up from the bed, she shot me a look and I took the hint. I stood up from where I had sat down and strode to the door, but as I neared it, I heard a soft noise that I could have sworn was my name.

I turned around and looked at Sara, and she looked back at me, a questioning looking in her beautiful eyes.

"Gerard," she murmured again, this time louder and more clear. I took a step towards her, and she did the same. I knew what was happening, and my heart started racing with excitement as she gave the towel a small tug and it fell to the floor. My eyes roamed over the most beautiful body I had ever laid eyes on, making the crotch area of my jeans feel suddenly tighter. Without even thinking about it, I reached my hand out and lightly ran it over her breasts and down her stomach; I felt her body quiver underneath my touch, making me quickly retract my hand.

"No," she said softly. "It's okay. Just, be gentle."

I pulled my shirt off, threw it aside, and placed my hands on her waist. I lowered my head so that my lips lightly touched touched her neck, at the same time, pressing my chest against her. The second I could feel her breasts pressing against me, I felt the ache I had been feeling hit it's peak in anticipation for finally getting what I had been waiting for.

I continued kissing her neck, at the same time, I was walking her slowly backwards. I laid her down on the bed, and then unbuttoned my pants. I went to pull them down, but Sara placed her hands over mine. She smiled up at me and kissed my stomach, just above my naval. She continued kissing around my belly button, while she pulled my pants down. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside, and I felt her lips travelling below my belly button. I felt myself become more stiff than I already was, and I really wanted it, but I didn't want to be greedy when we hadn't had sex in awhile. We hadn't had sex since I got her pregnant, in fact, we've only ever had sex twice.

I took her face in my hands and said,"Right now is about you, forget me." I pushed her gently back onto the bed, and pushed her legs apart. I kissed the insides of her thighs, and moved upwards until my mouth found the area that made her moan. As I kept my mouth busy, Sara kept grabbing the back of my head and pulling my hair. When I had finally finished, I crawled back up her body and kissed her ear, and then whispered, "You taste yummy."

She let out a small laugh and asked if I had a condom. I fished around in my night table until I found one, and after I removed my boxers, I made sure it was securely on. Sara wrapped her legs around me, and slowly, I pushed myself into her. Immediately, I felt as if I could explode. It felt better then I remembered, or imagined it, and it seemed to last forever. And just when I thought we were done, I would find myself suddenly wanting more, I couldn't get enough of her. At some point, I don't even remember when, Sara and I had switched positions so that she was on top. I ran my hands over her breasts and stomach as she held my shoulders to keep her balance. After we had finally finished, we stayed in bed, my arms securely around her.

"I think that's the best sex I've ever had," she said.

"I've missed having you. Please don't make me wait 10 months until next time."

"I promise I won't. Especially if we're going to have more sex like that." She kissed me and it felt as if my heart had let out a big sigh. I had her back, maybe not fully, but for the most part. Finally, we could start our married life together and try to be some what normal, even if it was on the road. Unknowingly, I began to hug her tighter.

"Ow Gerard."

"Sorry." I loosened my grip, but I didn't let her go. Having her in my arms was just too perfect, and suddenly, I remembered something. I jumped out of bed, put on some boxers, and ran to find my jacket. I re-entered the bedroom a moment later, the small velvet box concealed in the palm of one of my hands. I crawled back onto the bed and rested my chin on one of her breasts, kissing it, before I spoke.

"Want to know something crazy? We never dated before we got married. In fact, we never dated at all, which I think is the beauty of this relationship. I just wish we had more time before that so that I could have given you everything you deserve."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you almost as well as I know myself, despite the distance there was between us for five years. And because of that, I know how much you had always planned on having an elaborate wedding ceremony. I wish I could go back in time and give that to you. But the only thing I can change is this piece of crap you call a wedding ring." I gently removed it from her finger and threw it to the floor. Then I opened the box and placed it on her chest for her to see. Inside sat two identical wedding bands. "I know they don't look special, but the inner side of the ring is what's important. Do you remember on our sixteenth birthday, after everyone had left and we sat in my living room going through our presents?" She nodded. "We had both agreed to get each other nothing, but we still did. I remember you saying that nothing you would give me would be useful to you for more than a year, so then I said, 'Then you can take my heart. It already belongs to you anyway.' Do you remember?"

"I do," she said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"And what did you say back to me?"

She made a weird nose, then replied, "'If I get your heart, then you can have my soul.'"

"And so, I got to thinking, and I thought it would be perfect for these." I took her ring out of the box and placed it in her hand. She picked it up and examined the inside of it, and then she read aloud the engraving.

"My heart." I took the ring back from her, and replied, "My heart will always belong to you," as I slowly slid it onto her finger. She started crying and kissed me before she removed my ring from my finger and replaced it with the new one.

"And my soul will always belong to you."

"I sure as hell hope so." I wiped her face free of tears and kissed her, my whole mouth covering hers. I was so in love with her that nothing could ever show her how much I loved her. I pulled away from our kiss long enough to tell her that but the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you!?" yelled my manager from the other end of the phone. "You're supposed to be at sound check in 10 minutes. You should be here by now. We need to get the tour buses sorted out before we leave."

"Shit!" I said, jumping out of bed. "We'll be there right away." I hung up the phone and turned back to Sara, who sat peacefully in bed with a small smile on her lips. She motioned for me to get back in bed with her, and how I wanted to. This was a good start to salvaging our marriage, but the timing was awful. But if our marriage was meant to be, then I had nothing to worry about.

I walked over to the bed and leaned over to give her a kiss, but she pulled me on top of her.

"Sara," I said, trying to pull myself away from her lips. "We have to go. We're already late."

"Just a little longer."

"You have no idea how much I want to, but we're really late. I'm going to take a shower. Make sure you're ready soon." I kissed her one last time and then went to the washroom. After I had finished my shower, I stood in front of my mirror and wiped off the condensation. I turned my head sideways, gently pressed the mark where her mouth had left a mark, and smiled to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story