Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im not Ok

Im not Ok

by Iceblue-Tears 0 reviews

oh mi gawd he saved her life and hes gonna do it agen...cool

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 298 words

-1Illiterate
wake up at 3o clock in the morning to the sound of gun shots outside my window.i leanover and look out my window and see nothing. i get out of bed and walk outside with a blanket wraped around me. "WTF god. three oclock and i still cant get throught the night ?" i turn around to go backinside only to discover someone in my doorway. "Who are you? adn what do you want?" the person steps further back into the shadows. "I asked you a friggen question!""Im sorry....its just....""Yes?""I dident know you...."the person lunges at me and i try to doge him only to discover hes begining to run away from me and the opend front door. I watch as the men runs down the street in his black pants and shirt.


* LATER THAT DAY *


I walk up the steps towards the large colage library. As i walk in i notice somethign farmiliar about a group of boys standing around my usual study table. "HEY! what are you doing?""what do you think were doing? planing your damise ofcourse""Riiiight frank and let me guess it involves your litle 'project'?""Mabey you may never know.""w/e... just let me study in piece plz."he walks off with his frinds. i watch as they walk away..i notice one of them is wearing something verry similar to the person at my house thismorning. i shrug it off and open my sketch pad. i begin to practice on a statue of St. marry close to the table for my art major class. Someone walks up to the table and i dont look up at them. They say hello and something like shock goes through me. I look up and gasp. "WHO ARE YOU?!?"........
Sign up to rate and review this story