Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Seven

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

The next chapter plz enjoy, review if you want 2.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 1185 words - Complete

0Unrated
I then turned on the water, and looked over at Naruto, who was blushing ten shades of red. "What's wrong?" I asked Naruto with a smirk. "Nothing would you quit looking at me like that?!" asked Naruto in a rush. Aw little Naru was embarrassed, and I couldn't resist teasing him.


I came closer to him and backed him up against the shower wall, so it made it impossible for him to escape. I leaned in close and asked. "Like what you see?" I felt him shake a little he then said in a hurry. "No of course not that's just sick, I don't like you like that!" I pulled back some and cocked a eyebrow and said. "Oh really now? You could have had me fooled the way you react to my kisses and my touch."


As I was saying this I pressed myself against him, and smirked when he let out a gasp. I then put my hands on either side of his head then leaned in and kissed him heatedly, I was very aroused now seeing him, wet and naked had took a tole on my body and had made me want to let loose my carnal desires. Naruto didn't resist me for long, as I knew he wouldn't he began kissing me back eagerly, he even was so bold to slip his tongue inside my mouth and tease my tongue with his own. Naruto being bold turned me, so I decided to reverse the roles and let him be the seme.


I relaxed against him, and submitted I hoped he would pick up on it too Naruto was usually the last one to get things or he had to had someone explain what to do. But I was shocked when he got the picture, he then broke the kiss and pushed me up against the wall, and then painfully nipped my neck. Being a vampire made me sensitive to touch and just that little bit of friction had me moaning, and almost begging for more.


He then slipped down to his knees, and before I could speak, he lowered his mouth down on my cock on began sucking me up, and down, long and slow. Because I wasn't expecting it to feel this good, I cried out and grabbed a hold of his hair, leave it to Naruto to be full of surprises. As he lapped his tongue over, my swollen member I shuddered damn he was just too good! Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea that I let him be the seme, he then brought his mouth almost all the way off my cock and stopped at the head and began alternating sucking and licking my head that was throbbing like mad.


"Damn Naruto more, faster!" I ordered, but instead of doing as I wished, Naruto gazed up at me then said. "I thought you wanted me to take over, if that's the case I'm doing this my way so shut your mouth and obey me for a change." My eyes went wide, where the hell had this side of Naruto come from?! It shouldn't but it turned me, beyond belief so I leaned back and Naruto continued his torture. He then went down a little further, causing me to gasp as he tightened his mouth around my cock.


That did it for me, I groaned and fisted my hands through his hair as I came in his mouth. I was surprised when he swallowed it, now I was fully aroused and wanted to dominate that hot, slick body of his I then hoisted him up in my arms, and wrapped his legs around my waist, and kissed him deeply on the mouth. He groaned and kissed me back I then ran a finger down to his entrance and pushed a finger inside him, it caused him a little pain since the water wasn't much of a lubricant but he didn't complain as I pushed my finger in, and out of his tight entrance.


Soon the pain had subsided for him, and he had wrapped his arms around my neck, and was moaning. I then pushed a second finger inside him, causing another carnal moan from him. I quickened the pace and began moving my fingers in and out of him real fast, then the next thing I knew Naruto arched back and came splattering both our abdomen's with his cum.


He leaned against me and panted for a few minutes, then shuddered as I withdrew my fingers. I then whispered. "Little liar." I then chuckled when he got that pissed off look on his face, he was just too fun to tease. "I don't like you like that, Sasuke your just persistent at times." "Oh Naruto you'll never learn, but I'll take that as a compliment seeing as I get you to give in every time." I said as I let him down under the hot water.


We then finished up, our shower, and got dressed again, after that we were sprawled out on the bed. After a few minutes of silence Naruto asked. "Hey Sasuke?" "Yeah?" "What's it like to be a vampire?" asked Naruto. Typical Naruto, only he would ask a out of the ordinary question like this one but that's what was so great about him as well. "Boring and lonely." I replied. "No way! Living forever, never aging you got it made man!" shouted Naruto.


I sighed and the clueless Naruto was back, I then turned to face him and replied. "Baka you don't understand it all those things mean nothing after you've lived as long as I have." "I'm not a idiot! What do you mean they mean nothing, sounds to me those things would be a blessing." said Naruto. "Your wrong about it being a blessing, its more like a curse as you grow older and never age, your forced to watched loved ones age and die. Life becomes boring because after a few hundred years you've seen it all and there's nothing more to do, nothing to be amazed with." I said. "Then why do you keep living?" asked Naruto.


I had to keep myself from blurting out, because I was waiting for you to come back. Instead I said. "I'm still holding on to the idea that life has a purpose." I also left out the part where I wished to make sure a certain person was dead or not. "Oh I see." said Naruto. I smirked he really didn't see, but there was no use in getting into it with him when we had managed to get along so well. I laid my head down on his chest, and said. "I'm going to rest on you for a while." "That's fine." said Naruto.


I then felt the covers being drawn over us, heh I didn't expect such a sentimental gesture from Naruto but in truth it felt like I had Nao back to his old self again. Soon I felt sleep coming to claim me, and I let go and drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes.
Sign up to rate and review this story