Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

I'm dying not to hurt you. In our dreams, we can be complete again.

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Blahhhhhhh got the new cobra cd...SO GOOD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 1006 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan’s POV

I look into Brendon’s eyes and we both come to the realization very quickly of what exactly just happened. Quickly we break away and run around the corner of the bus to see if we can try and find the culprit. But by the time we reach the side of the bus, there is nobody in sight.

“Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!” Brendon yells as he pounds his hand against the side of the bus.

“Bren, its ok,” I say.

“No its not! I didn’t want it to come out this way! You didn’t want it to come out this way!” he says leaning against the bus and sinking to the pavement.

I crouch down next to him. “Bren, calm down. Shh…” I try and comfort him, running my fingers soothingly along his jaw line. “Maybe…maybe its time that we become public. I’ve been thinking about it recently anyways.”

He looks up at me, meeting my eyes. “Really? You’re not just saying that to try and make this better are you?”

I take a deep breath. “No, I’m not lying. I really have been thinking about it recently.” And I had been. I mean the sneaking around was hot and all and exciting, but it did take a lot out of you, not being able to show the world how much the person you’re in love with means to you.

“So how do we do this? And when?” Brendon asks, calming down slightly.

“Well, we have a concert tonight so maybe- maybe we should just do it tonight. Announce it to the crowd.”
“You sure about this?” He puts his hand on the side of my face, stroking my cheek softly.

“Well, those pictures are going to get around on the internet pretty quickly and luckily there isn’t much time till the concert so we better announce it there and probably tell the interviewer tomorrow,” I say, trying not to pass out, trying not to think what this could do to our careers, our friends, our families, the band.

“Ok then tonight is the night.” He smiles softly at me. “I think I know the precise way to do this. But first we should tell Spence and Jon.”

“Sounds good.” I stand up and take his hand helping him up. He turns to walk towards the bus, but I quickly snake my arm around his waist and pull him flush against my body, leaning my forehead against his. “I love you,” I say, looking deeply into his eyes.

He beams and I see the smile reflect in his eyes. “I love you too. More than you’ll ever know,” he replies, closing his eyes and pressing his forehead to mine. I turn my head to the side and catch his lips between mine in an innocent sweet kiss. A kiss that has so much more passion in it than anyone could ever see.

**

We had told Spencer and Jon about what had happened and our plans for the night ahead. They fully agreed with us and said they’d be behind us 100% no matter what happened. It was always nice to know that someone was there behind us.

So that night we started off the night like we would any other, playing through the first few songs without any issues or scenes.

Finally it came to everybody’s favorite part of the show, or should I say the girls’ favorite part.

My heart thumped against my chest as I looked at the set list and looked to see what the next song was. Lying.

I tried to keep my breathing as even as I could and did my best to keep my face straight as Brendon looked to me as if confirming what he was about to do. I nodded slightly and looked down, tuning my guitar.

“So, guys.” I heard Brendon start. “I know you guys like to record this part of the show, but tonight you should really record this since it’s only happening one time. Just for you. So get out your cameras.” He waited until he saw a thousand tiny lights going on.

“So today something happened between me and another band member.

Somebody caught it on camera and we just wanted to tell you guys before you saw the pictures. Because we don’t want to lie to you guys!” We heard hundreds of squeals and gasps and screams.

“Maybe some of you have already seen the pictures, maybe not,” he said as he walked toward me. I could feel his eyes me. I kept mine down blushing lightly.

“What you guys have all been dreaming of has actually happened,” he said as I felt him close to my side. He took my chin in one hand and lifted it toward his face. My eyes met his and I saw him smiling widely. “Ryan and I- we’re in love. And the pictures are of us kissing outside our bus,” he said looking into my eyes the whole time. He broke the contact and looked out to the crowd. “I want all of you to post this video online to as many sights as you can. I want them to find out from us, not from those pictures. You guys got that?” We heard a roar of yes in response. There were screams everywhere.

“Ryan, I love you,” he said turning back to me.

I smiled. “Brendon, I love you too.”
“You better.” And with that he leaned in and kissed me passionately. We grinned against each other’s lips as we heard the squeal, cheers and general roar of the crowd in front of us.

“Ok so onto the next song,” Brendon said pulling away from me. And we launched into Lying.

For the rest of the concert, Brendon fooled around with me on stage, stealing kisses and others forms of affection from me.

Let me just say, it was one of the best concerts of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story