Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 4-Pissing off the Girlfriend-June 5

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

I think you understand...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 1227 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was Pete's birthday and I wasn't even sure that I would seem him at all today. I even got him a present. It was a bass taht was red and black with a red and black bartskull on the body. I knew he'd love it even though I hadn't seen him for three loooong years.

Patrick, Joe, and Andy had gotten together with the girls and had planned a big party for him. Complete with a concert starring Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and a sneek peak concert for Fall Out Boy's newest cd, Infinity on High.

Pete didn't suspect a thing.

As soon as the door to his paren'ts house opened and he stepped in the lights came up and we all shouted "SURPRISE!"

Pete jumped an dthen his face broke into a small smile. He hadn't seen me yet, buy I was watching him. He looked very tired like he hadn't gotten sleep in three years...He had more tatoos than I remembered but he was the same Pete I grew up with.

Mikey walked up to him and encased him in a hug. "Pete!" He called.

"Mikey!" Pete exclaimed clapping Mikey's shoulder.

"I don't really have a present but I brought-some-thing-for you." Mikey said glancing quietly at me.

What was he up to?

"Give me a minute. I'll go get your present." Mikey said and then walked over to me. "Frank told me Pete was your best friend once upon a time so just go over there and talk to him."

I glared at Mikey "My buisness is my own." I snapped but I caught a glimpse of Pete looking around for Mikey and his 'present.' I sighed "Take me."

Mikey raised his eyebrows. "Uh-you do know I have a girlfriend, right?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not that you idiot. Take me, Pete's present, to Pete. I have something to give him anyways."

Mikey nodded and took hold of my arm and brought me to Pete. "Your present."

Pete looked at me trying to place me. "Have I met you becore?" He asked me.

I couldn't help but smile even though my heart should've been breaking. "Once or twice." I stated.

We stred at each other for a few minutes. Mikey left us alone and I opened my mouth to tell Pete who I was, but a blonde with an obvious nose job latched herself onto his arm. Ashlee Simpson.

"Who are you?" she asked trying to be as nice as possible but I could see the claws coming out. She was claiming territory.

"No one special." I replied. I turned to Pete and smiled "Happy Birthday, Pete." I placed the packaged bass in his hands and then walked away.

I stopped as soon as I was out of his sight. I could still see him as he stared at the package and then into the crowd searching for me. The girl he forgot to remember.

Ashlee pushed his shoulder and pointed to the package excitedly. She most likely told him to open it. He reached his hand toward the bow and pulled it gently off. He stared at it for a minute before placing it getntly on Ashlee's head. She giggled. I clentched my teeth, the green-eyed monster growling deep inside me.

Pete pulled the paper off the box and as I held my breath he opened it. His mouth dropped open as he pulled the bass out. The smile on Ashlee's face vanished and she flitted around him probably wondering if he had cheated on her.

'Nah.' I thought viciously 'Not yet.'

My card, strung between the strings, fluttered to the floor. Pete bent down to get it. I smiled at the memory of the message I had written,

'Hey, bet you're wondering who I am. Well I am too.'
Happy Birthday Stranger'

Your "Secret Admirer"'
Me'

Pete smiled as he read the card and looked back at the crowd of people still searching for me.

It was about that time that My Chemical Romance finishe dand Fall Out Boy came on stage. The crowd gave a cheer and Pete rushed onstage, his new bass in hand.

"How is everyone?!" Leslie screamed into the microphone. The crowd responded with a roar. "Are you ready for Fall Out Boy?!" Another roar.

This was playing out lke the 4th of July's party nearly 4 years ago when all this drama started.

Pete checked his tuning and nodded toward Joe. Joe touched Leslie on the shoulder and nodded to her. "Alright everyone sit, stand, do whatever just get comfortable because here's Fall Out Boy!"

They started with some of their older songs and then Pete grabbed the mic and started talking.

"Alright. You guys know our new album drops Febuary 6th but since today is my birthday we're going to play you a few songs from the new album." He said. The crowd screamed as Fall Out Boy launched into a song they had decided to call "Hum Halijuah." It was actually a very good song and even Frank liked it enough to grab my hand to dance with me.

After a few more songs Joe stopped and pulled the microphone over. "Hey Pete. Guess who's here?" He asked.

Pete smiled and replied "Who?"

Patrick stole the microphone from Joe and answered proudly. "Kendra. Moore."

Pete's face drained color and he scanned the crowd looking for someone who used to look like me.

No, no, no, no. Don't call me up there. I don't want to face the man I can't stop loving. No, no, no, no. Don't make me do it.

"I don't see her out there." Pete said forcing a smile at Joe and Patrick.

"Oh that's right. She's completely different now." Joe replied. "Maybe we should call her up. Com on Kendra."

Joe, I officially hate you.

Patrick scanned the crowd and we locked eyes. "Kendra, I see you. Come on stage."

I hate you too, Patrick.

Sighing, I pushed through the crowd and walked up to the stage. Pete's eyes got wider as I got closer to him. I stopped in front of him. The crowd was silent. Patrick, Joe,a nd Andy watched us. Rebekka, Amy, and Leslie were off stage crossing their fingers.

"Surprise?" I murmured meekly.

Pete's face split into a large smile and he grabbed my shoulders and hugged me "It is you!" he exclimed.

I couldn't help myself from smiling as I wrapped my arms around Pete's small frame. Was it ust me or did he get smaller while I was gone?

Pete murmured a small 'I missed you' into my hair. I buried my face in his neck and sighed. "I missed you too, Panda."

I peered over at the crowd. They were all watching us like we were caged animals, but right now I was looking at one person.

The one person who tokk my Petey away from me. The one person who's probably killing him faster than I am. The one person who hates me now because of how close me and Pete seem to be.

Ashlee Simpson.

And she looked pissed.

--------------------------------------

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm in a play and it's dress rehearsal week and I've been staying after school for like ever!!!!

So heres the new chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story