Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You can't leave me...you just can't

Chapter 4

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

So Sasuke's supposedly dead...poor Naruto what's he gonna do now?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-10 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 778 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

So for the next 2 days, Naruto carried the Raven-haired boy on his back...wanting him so badly to wake up. Just to look into the beautiful black eyes of the Uchiha, and to see him looking back.

Come on Sasuke...you can't be dead. You can't leave me here alone. You're the thing that pushes me to do better. You and the third hokage. So if you die...what am I gonna do? I'll tell you. I'll die too. Because Life's not worth living if you're not in it, Naruto says to himself, letting a few warm tears fall down his cheeks.

~2 hours later~ Team 7 and the girl had FINALLY reached the village hidden in the clouds. And they could finally get some help for Sasuke.

Sasuke had been put into treatment hours ago and Naruto hadn't left his side yet. He would go for days without sleep or water...or even ramen for this boy.

"Sasuke, I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I don't care, cuz I have to say this. Sasuke, I know you know that I'm gay...and in recent days I have found out that you are to, and you don't know how happy I am. Sometimes, I hear you ask yourself if you think it's worth it to keep living. And I have to tell you, if you were to die in whichever way, I'd die too, because you may not know it...but I...I...love you," Naruto says, taking the paler boy's hand and falling asleep.


Hours later, Sasuke finally awoke, only to see that Naruto was sitting next to him, holding onto his hand. He smiled and tried to take his hand out of the tan boy's grasp, but he couldn't. He sighs and shakes his hand, waking the beautiful blonde up.

"Huh? What? Sasuke! You're awake! Uh...I mean you're up, that's cool," Naruto says, Sasuke rolls his eyes.

"What was that eye roll for Teme?" Naruto asks,

"Because you're a dumbass. I know you're gay and you know I'm gay. I heard everything you said yesterday." Sasuke says, Naruto sighs.

"You did? I see...so I'll go then," Naruto says. The blonde gets up to leave, but as he opens the door, he hears

"Where do you think you're going? I didn't say I wanted you to leave," Sasuke says,

"But you didn't say you wanted me to stay either. Sasuke I understand, you don't want love right now, so I'll leave you alone," Naruto says, letting out a deep sigh.

Sasuke once again rolls his eyes and gets out of the hospital bed they had him in and places a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

"Naruto, I think we should talk, please stay," he says. Naruto smiles, "You said please," he says, laughing. Sasuke gets an Anime sweat drop on the back of his head and sits on the foot of his bed, with Naruto at the head of the bed.

"Naruto...I never said I don't have time for love, and I never said that I don't WANT love. Why would I not want love? I'm not that insane," Sasuke says, smiling at the tan boy with the beautiful blue eyes.

Naruto looks back and smiles the biggest grin he can manage.

"So basically what I'm saying is...I love you Naruto. Even though you can be a dumbass at times, but I love you for who you are and that's who you are," Sasuke says, scooting toward Naruto abit.

"Sasuke...that's the greatest thing i've ever heard you say. I've been wanting you to say that for so long now, and I'm so happy to hear it coming from you," Naruto says, scooting a little closer as well.

This silly scooting continued until both boys felt the other boys skin on their own, they looked at each other and smile, both of them smile. Sasuke looks deep into Naruto's eyes and leans his face forward, Naruto does the same until they are both centimeters away.

"I love you Naruto," Sasuke says
"I love you too Sasuke," Naruto says and leans his face even further and brushes his lips against Sasuke's, Sasuke smiles, loving every moment of the blonde's touch.

Naruto continues only brushing his lips on Sasuke's, until Sasuke gets annoyed and places one hand on the side of Naruto's face, holding it in place so that he can enjoy the touch even more.

Naruto smiles and deepens the kiss, asking for permission to enter Sasuke's mouth, and of course Sasuke grants him permission. The two would have continued further, but they were interrupted by a knock on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story