Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silence in Scars.

Okay. So I'm nice. What can I say? :D

by VampireUntil12pm 3 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 1107 words

0Unrated
I felt my fists curl up into balls as he said Franks name.
"I TOLD HIM TO STOP PISSING OFF THE JOCKS THAT LITTLE-"
"Steph. Calm down it's fine." Mikey said, blowing in my ear slightly and touching my knee with his unbroken arm. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, bringing my hands up and down again as I breathed to calm me down. Mikey smiled and nudged me slightly.
"Hey, help me with this. I gotta get my arm up." I nodded and helped him forward as I unzipped his hoodie and took it off him, wrapping it around his neck and his arm and tying it up at the top.
"Feel a bit better?" I asked. He pouted and shook his head.
"Now I look like a freak." I laughed and pulled him into a hug.
"You are a freak darling." I said. He scoffed and wrapped his arm around me, letting my lie my head on his shoulder.
"You didn't have to come." He whispered. I smiled and looked up at him.
"Yes I did."
"It wasn't that big of an issue, I mean-"
"You broke your arm, that's an issue." I said.
"I have help!" I heard Ray calling from our left and as we turned, we could see him running up with a couple of medical assistants behind him.
"Alright, you're gonna have to get up." I told him, lifting my head and grabbing his unbroken arm. He nodded and did his best to stand up and grab onto one of the medical doctors arms.
"Go back to class Stephanie." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back and moved closer to his ear.
"Make me." I whispered and watched him roll his eyes, smiling. The medical centre was just around the block, so it took about 10 minutes to get there with Mikey limping the whole way. I really felt sorry for him, bloody jocks.
We arrived at the Medical Centre and as we moved in through the glass doors I caught sight of a group of boys over to to my right, huddled over something that looked like a person. A very shirt person. I glared at them and tapped one of the doctors on the shoulder.
"Yes?"
"I'll be right back, I just have to do something." I said. He nodded in understanding and I gave a little wave at confused Mikey before skipping back out of the doors and onto the sidewalk. I kept skipping until I was about 5 ft from the group.
"Hello?" I asked. They all stopped what they were doing and parted, looking at me to reveal a frightened looking Frank.
"What do you want?" They asked. I smiled sweetly at them and stepped a bit closer.
"You wouldn't of happened to bash up that dude before? The one with the glasses?" I asked. They laughed and one of them came closer to me, obviously the leader.
"What are you gonna do about it?" He asked. I smiled at him again, before raising my fist and punching him square in the jaw. I watched as he stumbled back a bit, blood dripping from his mouth and he wiped it with his sleeve.
"You little bitch!" One of his friends came over to hit me, but before he got the chance I grabbed his arm and turned him around, kneeing him where no boy wants to be kneed.
"AHHHHH!" I smirked and watched him cry out as he grabbed his crotch and curled up in a ball on the floor.
"Guys, let's go. She's not worth it." Said the last of the three, picking up his friend and half heartedly smiling at me before briskly walking off. I smiled and waved after them before turning to Frank.
"wow." He looked dumbfounded, staring at me beofre running up and giving me a hug.
"What are you doing out of class?" I asked, pulling away. He shook his head and shurgged.
"I dunno. Had too much on my mind I guess."
"So you're not physically or mentally injured?" I asked. He shook his head, obviously confused before I punched him in the shoulder. Hard.
"You're lucky I love you so much so as to not punch you in the face, but just remember, you provoked them." I said. He rubbed his arm, stepping back.
"What? What did I provoke them to do?" He asked, his eyebrows furring together. I sighed.
"They went after Mikey you dipshit." I said. He looked shocked and covered his mouth with his hand.
"Oh my god." He said.
"Yeah. He happens to be at the Medical Centre at the moment." I replied, crossing my arms and turning on my heel.
"I'm so sorry." I heard him say behind me. I shook my head and kept walking, until I reached the clinic again. I reached the doors and opened them, finding that they weren't very busy today. I made it to the front desk and rang the bell, before Sheryl the head nurse came out.
"Hey, Is Mikey here?" I asked. She similed at me and ran through her files, before coming across one that said, 'Way' and pulling it out. I watched intently as she flipped through it.
"Ah!" she said. "Room 25. He's ready for visiting." She said. I nodded and thanked her quickly before jogging down the hall on my left, watching each number on the doors as I went. I came to a sudden halt outside the one with a large 25 on the door and knocked on it, and opening.
"Ah! You must be Stephanie." The doctor said, walking over from sitting on Mikeys bed and leading me over by the shoulders.
"He's fine. And we have nothing to worry about except of course, for the broken arm." He stated. I smiled and grinned at Mikey, who gave me a thumbs up back.
"Umm, when I was plasering up his arm. There was a slight issue, I seemed to find-" Suddenly his attention was turned to Mikey who was coughing intensly and sitting up in bed now. I rushed to his side and patted his back.
"Mikey. You okay?!" I asked. He stopped abruptly and nodded, smiling. That was.. wierd.
"Alright, well he'll be ready to go out in a couple of hours. We just need to do a couple of check ups on him and he'll be free to go."
"Thank you." I said, as the doctor walked out of the room and I sat myself on the end of his bed.
"What was he saying about your arm..?" I asked. He smiled and touched mine.
"I have no idea."
Sign up to rate and review this story