Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Best Friends;

by DuncanIsMine 0 reviews

Atlanta is voulontering for helping out with a school dance;Kraig "The new guy" Does as well; what happens when Archie's jelousy goes to far? Find out on this fanfic of Class-Of-The-Titans!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 311 words

0Unrated
Bell Rings
It was the begining of a new fresh day at Olympia High,everything was going as usual,Neil was admiring him self..as usual, Theresa was having a conversation with Jay; Herry was eating about 20 pounds of breakfast, Odie was getting his books for science and Archie was watching Atlantas every small move from the corner of the hallway."You know; stalking her wont help,"Someone said putting their hand on Archies right shoulder."Huh?" Archie said; he turned around and their was a strawberry blond haired boy with crystal blue eyes,"Im Kraig" he said putting out his hand waiteing for Archie to shake it."Archie.."Archie replied scratching the back of his head in embarrasment."I was just playin with ya man, about the hole stalkin her thing"Kraig said."Oh; ya"Archie replied."Hey, but she is pretty cute"Kraig told Arch."I know"Archie sighed walking to his locker which was exactly across from Atlantas."So, what class do you have first period"Kraig asked."Science; you?"Archie replied."Dude! same here"Kraig said."cool"Archie replied."So, whats her name?"Asked Kraig."Atlanta, were really close friends"Archie said back."Oh, are you guys goin out?"Questioned Kraig."Goin out?No,No,No.were just friends"Archie said./I wish we were dateing/ Archie said in his head."Oh, sweet."


Atlanta then dropped her science book in the hallway.Kraig ran to her in a blink of an eye."Ill get that for you"He said bending over to get her blue science text book."Thanks..uh"Atlanta said smiling."Kraig"He said and handed over her book."Atlanta"Atlanta blushed and smiled."You have science to?"Kraig asked."Yea!,"Atlanta replied."Mabey we would walk together?"Kraig sujested."Alright"Atlanta said walking with Kraig."Hey!waite up"Archie said catching up to the 2.
Sign up to rate and review this story