Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > Dean vs. the bad guys

Taking down Tim Scam!

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

A new guy, Dean, shows off some incredible powers...especially when taking down the villains!

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Alex,Clover,Mandy,Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2010-09-11 - 269 words

0Unrated
The girls' mothers were busy maintaining Scam's hideout while he was relaxing on a couch.
"If I knew it was this much fun to have a mother, I'd have stolen one long ago," Scam said, proud of himself.

"Don't get too used to it, dude," Sam and I said together.
Scam took a look and he was stunned to see us.

"What are you four still doing alive?" he said to us.

"Getting ready to kick your butt all the way to jail," Alex and I said.

"Get rid of them," Scam ordered.
The girls' mothers started going towards them.

"Back off, mom, don't make me hurt you," Clover warned her "mother".

"You mean, you would actually hurt your own mother?" Stella said.

"My own mother, no; you, yes," Clover answered.

"Well, in that case," Stella said.
She pressed something on the feather duster she held, which turned to a weapon. The girls gasped.

"Go after Scam," Sam ordered to me. "We'll take care of them."

I nodded my head, doing what Sam told me. While the girls battled it out with their moms, I raced after Scam to try to catch him. Sam had made quick work of Gabi and ran to join me. But I told her,
“Stay back. I’ll take care of him.”

She nodded.

I saw Scam climbing up a ladder leading to the top of the cave. I climbed up and grabbed one of his pant legs.
"What's the hurry, Scam?" I said.

Tim kicked me in the chest. I lost my balance, and fell.

"Beat it," Scam ordered. "Your mommy's calling you."
Sign up to rate and review this story