Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks but no thanks for the venom

Thanks but no thanks for the venom

by TWiLiGHTzONe 3 reviews

eh im not good at summaries just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 414 words

0Unrated
'But Mum-' I whined.
'Blaire! We are moving, end of discussion, Kevin is from New Jersey, its a great place.'
In my head, i was thinking that if Kevin is from here, it must be great. (in case you people are stupid, Im being sarcastic.) My mum just doesn’t get it. I cant leave my friends. I cant, ive lived in London my whole life. MY WHOLE LIFE! What kind of a self centered wench would make their daughter leave their birthplace because of a stupid , abusive boyfriend? Meet my mum.
I stormed up to my room to get ready for my last day of school in England. I didn’t know how I would tell my friends. They wouldn’t take it well.
I sorted through my boxes until I found what I was wearing, Black skinny jeans, a smashing pumpkins tee and my teal high tops. I straightened my waist length black and blue hair and applied some eyeliner. I don’t why I did though, it wasn’t water proof and I definitely was going to be crying a bit.
‘BLAIRE ARAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW!’ Kevin screamed up the stairs.
I walked down the stairs to see what I could possibly have done wrong this time.
“Yes Kevin Dearest?” I smirked at him.
“Don’t get smart with me you little bitch. I heard the way you were arguing with your mother earlier . I don’t think that was very nice, do you?” He asked.
‘Well’
He cut me off by grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking me towards him.
‘Now darling, I could kill you right now but youre to damn pretty. Now, do you wanna make this easy or hard?’
I knew what he was talking about, and I couldn’t go through it again. ‘Please Kevin I have to go to school.’ I pleaded. He dug his nails into my waist.
‘So you want it to be the hard way,eh? Fine with me.’
He moved his hands down my waist.
‘NO! I don’t want it at ALL!’
I screamed the last word and broke free of his grasp. ‘YOU LITTLE SLUT!’
I ran out the door and all the way to my school.



A/N Sorry ya’ll that it was so short. Lemme know if Ya’ll want more.
DISCLAIMER- I do not own MCR, or anything like that. But if I did that’d be pretty gnarly.
Sign up to rate and review this story