Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > *insert witty emo lyric here*

They taped over your mouth with their lies, the little spies.

by MOTHMANVASQUEZ 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 769 words

0Unrated
Chapter seven - They taped over your mouth with their lies, the little spies.

"Dude are you gay?" Joe asked me frantically.
"No," I told him putting some clothes into my suitcase. He stared at me with wide eyes.
"Are you kidding me?" He yelled. "You just made out with a guy in public and broke up with your girlfriend!"
"She broke up with me." I protested with a slight smirk on my face.
"Does it matter?!" Joe yelled frustrated. I nodded zipping up the suit case. "What is it that you are doing?"
"Packing." I told him lifting the case off the bunk.
"Yeah I can see that! Why?!"
"I'm going to stay on the FOB bus." I said stepping carefully down the stairs.
"What does that mean?" He asked, confusion showing on his face.
"It means I'm leaving, duh."
"Are you leaving the band?" He asked worried.
"No Joe, I'm just staying on a different bus." I turned around to look at him.
"I hope you realize what your doing is jeopardizing everything we've worked for." I rolled my eyes and walked away. I didn’t want to put up with that right now. I just wanted to get away from my family for a while and stay with someone who actually cared about me.
"Dude, where are you going?" So much for getting away from the family. I turned around to see Nick standing there, the wind whipping his curls around.
"I'm going to stay on the FOB bus." I told him. He knew what happened. I was pretty sure everyone on tour knows what happened.
"Kevin, man, come on." He said rubbing his forehead. "People are talking enough, do you really need to add this? It's embarrassing."
"It embarrasses you that I'm happy?" I asked getting frustrated. Why did everyone care?
"That's not what I meant."
"Then what did you mean?" I asked placing my hand on my hip. He was silent for a long moment.
"Kevin I want you to be happy, it's just" He started looking down at his hands.
"What?" I asked harshly.
"Can’t you be happy with a girl?" He looked up into my eyes, a pleading look. I shut my eyes and turned away. Why couldn't they be happy that I was happy? The tears stung my eyes and burned my face. I gasped in a shaky breath.
"Kevin," Nick said quietly placing his hand on my shoulder.
"No!" I yelled pushing him away. "Stay away from me until you can accept the fact that HE makes me happy!" I turned away again and started running toward the bus. I couldn't take it anymore. I just needed to be with Pete, no matter how cliché it sounds, I needed him. I reached the door and knocked loudly whipping my tears away quickly waiting for it to open. Pete came bounding down the steps as the door slowly opened. His cheery smile transformed into a frown as he saw me.
"Kevy? What's wrong?" He asked taking my hand in his.
"Can we talk about it inside?" I choked out. He nodded and grabbed the case from my hand. I followed him onto the bus. Nobody was there as far as I could tell, but then again my vision was slightly blurred by tears. Pete wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I couldn't help but choke up more tears as he held me.
"Are you ready to talk about it?" He asked after a few minutes. I nodded and he pulled me into the bunk area. He got into one and I followed. Amazingly we both fit perfectly. His arm found it's self at my waist wile mine busied it’s self in his hair. It was so soft and smelled of peaches. "What happened?"
"My brothers just aggravate me." I told him. He nodded listening eyes fixed on mine. "All Joe cares about is the band and staying in the lime-light and Nick is just…" I couldn't think of a word to describe him.
"I see." Pete said smirking a bit. "But now you have me, and since you are staying on this bus you will be surrounded by people who will accept you for who you are." Something about what he said cheered me up. I smiled leaning in, I kissed him softly. We pulled apart and he pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest. I breathed him in as we held each other in a tight embrace. I didn't care what my brothers thought. Sitting here wrapped in his arms, I was happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story