Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 6- CatFight! -June 13

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Just warning you now, Kendra is a wus.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-14 - Updated: 2007-11-14 - 828 words - Complete

0Unrated
Things with Frank seemed to take a wrong turn and we drifted apart. Gerard and I were avoiding each other ever since I walked away from him. Pete and Ashlee were constantly sucking face every single fucking time I saw them. It's sickening.

There was not a moment that went by when Ashlee ever left Pete's side. Not even to go to the bathroom. She was telling me he was hers and no one elses. All I could really care about at the moment was if she needed to go piss really bad.

I had been testing her for almost a week now. Small things like: touching Pete on the arm or the knee, or smiling at him. Stuff like that.

I was afraid of two things though. First was Ashlee Simpson ripping my body to shreds. Second was me leading Pete on and breaking his already broken heart.

The first thing came true first. I had just walked into the kitchen of Pete's house. Ashlee followed soon after. I had just started unloading the dishwasher (for lack of better things to do) when she walked in the door, crossed her arms, and cleared her throat at me.

"May I help you?" I asked placing a bowl in the cabinet refusing to look at her.

"Yeah. Stay away from my boyfriend." she snapped.

I snorted as I placed the coffee maker inside the coffee machine. "What ever do you mean?" I asked. "I haven't done anything to your boyfriend."

She stomped over to the counter, a.k.a the only thing keeping Ashlee from gouging my eyes out. "You know you have. You're just jealous of what I have."

I looked up. My anger arising.

"That's right, I have you all figured out Ken-dra. You want Pete. You love him but you can't have him because he loves /me/!" Her eyes grew in excitement of finding me out.

"Are you kidding me?! You're Ashlee Simpson! Almost no one cares what you do except for the little pre-teen juvinilles because their mothers wanted them to listen to it. You're a horrible singer, you can't even lipsync and your nose looks faker than Michael Jackson's." I sneereed.

Her hands clasped over hen nose and she glared at me. I didn't work though. Her glaring at me with her hands over her nose was about as intimidating as a bunny rabbit, only she wasn't as cute.

"My nose is not fake!" She exclaimed "And who cares if no one listens to my music anymore?! I've got the guy if my money runs out." She smiled viciously at me.

Ouch, that's right.

Wait.

"You're using Pete for his /money/?!" I exclaimed.

"Pfft. Yeah. Why else would I date him." Ashlee asked removing one hand from her nose and waving it like she was trying to get rid of riffraff.

"Love?! Usually that's why you go out with someone. Unless you got the mind of a Junior High student." I stated "Besides Pete is most of the time brok. When I dated him-" oh shit.

Ashlee's eyes widened.

"You dated him?! Why you no good, sneaky, dirty, whore!" she exclaimed and chased me around the kitchen.

Right as she was closing in on me Brendon burst in. Gerard was with him.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Brendan exclaimed. "It sounded like two fat people humping in here."

Me and Ashlee exchanged disgusted looks, united for a moment by the grossness of this fact.

"We were just-talking." I said weakly. Ashlee dropped her grip on my hair. She and I forced a smile. She still had her hand clamped firmly on her nose.

Pete came in a few minutes later. "You want me to drive you home?" He asked. Ashlee smiled at him and nodded. Pete then added "Kendra."

BURN!!!

I smiled at him glancing at Ashlee, who was progressivly getting red.

"Nah. Give Ashlee a ride. She needs one." I replied.

Pete looked at Ashlee like he was seeing her for the first time. "Ash, what's wrong with your nose?"

Ashlee looked down at her nose and dropped her hands. She smiled at him "Nothing-just-nothing."

Pete shrugged and took the elbow and led her to the garage. Brendan and Gerard stood beside me watching them go. Gerard leanded over and said the first words he'd said to me in three days.

"What was wrong with her nose?" He asked. Brendan looked over too and nodded.

"Nose job." I muttered. "Bad nose job."

"Ooh..." Gerard and Brendan wailed softly together.

I dusted my hands off and nodded my head. "Oh yeah, that one's the bitchest yet."

Brendan nodded.

"You got that right."

Yet she's still got the boy.
-------------------------------------

I shall be leaving Thursday for Thanksgiving to my grandparent's place in New York so I shall not be updating on Thurs. Fri. Sat. or Sun. next week but I will be here next Wednesday.

Just letting you know that.

Hope you enjoyed!
Sign up to rate and review this story