Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Everything

by Marie_TrustMe 6 reviews

Gerard and Frank start arguing casually - and one thing leads to another. Before they know it, they are wrapped up in something they had only ever dreamt about. One-shot Frerard. :) My first ev...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-15 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 946 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

He looked so cute standing there, hands on his hip and red in the face. I loved it when he was angry, he looked adorable. Wait, what am I talking about? He always looks adorable. Mental note: Slap self later.
Of course I could never tell him the way I felt. He's my best friend, and anyway, why would someone as amazing as him, go out with a loser like me?

We had had a heated discussion about who was stronger since when Bob pointed out that everyone knew Ray and Bob were strongest in the band and Mikey was the weakest. But no one could tell who was stronger - Frankie or me.

The other guys were long gone, we had argued for more than half an hour. I honestly didn't care who was stronger, but it was worth it just watching Frank get so worked up about it.

"You know I could take you!" he almost yelled and pouted his lips, shifting his weight to his other leg, standing like a little girl.

"Oh yeah?" I challenged.

"Ooooh yeah." he said, dragging out the "oh"

"Well, I guess that all depends on… how you're gonna take me" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and licking my lips for effect.

A small smirk appeared on Frank's face. The reaction I had hoped for, but not really expected. He usually told me how gross I was being and ran away when I hinted at stuff like this. Then again, we were alone now…

Frank interrupted my thoughts. "Reeeeeaaaaallly?"

"Really, really."

What Frank did next was what I least expected. He pounced me! That damn hottie fuckin' pounced me! I fell back on the floor, hurting my ass going down.

"Frank! Get the fuck off my chest, you no-good piece of shi - ..mmm…" My voice got muffled when he slammed his lips against mine.
I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed back. I mean, this is what I've always wanted anyways.
"Gerard, don't fuck this up. Don't fuckin' screw this up, goddamn it." I thought to myself. Though not for long…

Frank took both my hands and placed them on his ass. I welcomed the touch, and grabbed his tight, little butt harder. His hands found their way up under my shirt, and he ran his tongue across my lips, begging for entrance.
I gladly let him in and our tongues got lost in their own little world. I ran my tongue through his whole mouth, tasting every little thing about him. My hands were roaming his body, and his were tugging on my shirt.

We broke our kiss for a couple of seconds and pulled our shirts over our heads. He was about to reengage our kiss when I placed both my hands on his bare chest, and held him on arms' distance. He looked taken aback and was about to say something, but I silenced him, placing my index finger gently on his gorgeous lips.

"Frank, are you sure you want this?"

"Gee, I've wanted this for so long, you have no idea. I want you, please just fucking take me. Ever since - " I cut him off with a hungry kiss, and started fiddling with his belt buckle. I pulled off his pants in one quick movement, and rolled us over so I was on top and in charge.
Never breaking the heated kiss, I started stroking him through his boxers. We were both hard and he was moaning like a whore into my mouth, which just turned me on even more.

"Mmmmm Gerard don't be a fucking tease!" he pleaded, and I took one look at him and knew we both wanted this to the point of the unbearable. I kissed his lips a last time before trailing small kisses down his tiny frame all the way down to his boxers. I licked the skin above his boxer-line, feeling him shiver with pleasure.

"Geraaaaaaaaaaaaaaard, fuck, just get one with it!" he half-moaned, half-screamed.

I took the lining of his boxers in my mouth and pulled them off with my teeth, exposing his stiff member.

"Well, hello, Mr. Iero" I giggled and kissed the head of his dick. Frank was trying to keep the moans to a minimum but let one escape his lips as I blew cold air onto his hard-on.

"Moan my name Frank. Let it all out. I wanna hear you scream, bitch" I said seductively before taking him in my mouth and sucking vigorously.
His hands found their way to my hair, and he pushed my head further onto 'Mr. Iero', almost making me gag.

"Geraaard-ah! FUCK!! Ah, I think… I'm closee!"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I deep-throated him perfectly and he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed almost everything, being the disciplined boy that I am, and looked up at Frank who was lying on the floor, panting. Sweat was forming on his forehead and on his cute nose.
I crawled over his body, coming face-to-face with him again. His eyes fluttered open when I kissed him on the lips, letting him taste a bit of himself.

"Was that okay?" I whispered in his ear

"Okay?" he panted. "Okay? Fuck, Gee, I love you" he said, looking suddenly serious and kissing me lightly on the tip of my nose.

"I mean it Gerard. I fucking love you. Always have, always will." he whispered, looking deep into my hazel eyes.

I kissed his lips a last time before settling next to him on the floor.
"I love you too, Frankie. You're my best friend, my savior, my world, my everything…"

THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story