Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 8-It doesn't necissarily have to be a date- June 20

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

The cool part for Gerard lovers, the sad part for Pete lovers.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 750 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete was no where to be found for the next three days, but honestly I could care less. I still loved him but I had come to accept the fact that we were over, done, finished. I had oficially broken it off with Frank. The almost but not completely heart-breaking part was taht he seemed relieved. He smiled at me.

"Ok, Dra. If that's what you wnat." He said and then he kissed me on the cheek and left me to myself.

About a week later I found out he was going out wiht that Jamia girl.

Oh well, at least he's happy.

I hadn't seen Ashlee since our almost catfight accident about a week ago. Rebekka had and she told me that Ashlee had gotten a new nose.

It made me smile.

Gerard seemed, different. It started when Frank and I split. He barely looks at me anymore. It breaks my heart to see him react that way.

Amy and Leslie forced me to come shoping with them. Gerard offered to come as well and when we ewre shopping he told us what looked good and what didn't. We called him our 'Little Straight Gay Man.'

It was when Amy and Leslie were trying on bathing suits when he finally started talking to me again.

"Hey Dra. You and Frank are finished, right?" He asked me quietly.

I nodded half-heartedly. "Yep." I looked over at him quizically "Why?"

He shrugged. "No reason."

I left it alnoe knowing perfectly well there was a reason but he wasn't going to tell me.

When Amy and Leslie were done they took us over to the food court where we ordered everything from American to Chinese to Italian. Amy and Leslie watched us suspiciously as Gerard and I were forced to sit next to each other. As he took a bit of Subway I swallowed a mouthful of Pepsi. Amy smiled at Leslie, Leslie smiled at Amy.

"Ok, what the fuck is going on?" I asked. A mother from the table over from us glared at me. I ignored it. "What kind of shit is going through your heads now?"

The mother picked up her child and walked away, leaving the child's fries untouched. Gerard leaned over and grabbed them with about as much grace as Paris Hilton has virginity. I smiled and thim and that sent Amy and Leslie into another giggling frenzy.

"Nothing's wrong with us." Amy said still laughing about something she and Leslie wouldn't tell me.

I tried to ignore them until they finally got up to go tet ice cream. Gerard and I were left alone. Gerard looked like he was about to throw up.

"Uh, Dra? This may sound weird since you just broke up with Frank and all but I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie or something." Gerard's voice cracked. It made him all the more cute.

I nodded. "Sure. It's a date."

He blushed red "It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to."

I shrugged. "Do you want it to be a date?" I asked.

He looked the remaining Subway and muttered. "Ok, it's a date."

I smiled at him. He was just perfect becasue he wasn't, if you understand me. Gerard could be just the man I needed for forgeting Pete. Just the man...

"Did he do it?" Leslie cried as Amy and her ran up to the table their ice creams dripping donw their fingers.

I nodded. "Yep."

Amy punched his shoulder. "Bout time. Took you forever."

Gerard's face blushed so deep that he almost turned purple but he looked up at me and smiled at eye contact.

"It may have taken me forever but it was worth the wait."

-------------------------------------
Awwww a sweet filler.

I just want to let all you readers know, YES she did sleep with Pete. It was one of those things where you wake up with your boyfriend right next to you and you don't remember your lover leaving so you go "Oh shit, such-and-such" Only in the last chapter she only voiced the name part of that...

If you understand. Just tell me if it makes any sense or not.

I'm grounded, it happens a lot these days, so I'll try to get a chapter up soon but until then, you guys, I won't be able to write another word on FicWad. I'll be back soon...

I HATE THIS CHAPTER.

So I hope you loved it.
Sign up to rate and review this story