Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > The Changing of Lives

Can't We All Just Get Along?!

by aubreys_girl

Sam and Paul get some alone time... what will happen? Rated for language

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 866 words

?Blocked
Once arriving at the pier the guys parked their bikes at their usual pole. Getting off their bikes Laddy, Paul, Sam, Allison, and Dwain started to walk around the pier.

As Laddy pulled both of the girls toward the amusement park, Paul pulled Dwain aside.

“Hey Dwain”
“What’s up Paul?”
“Umm…Dwain…I was wondering … if, umm…you would mind if I left Laddy and Allison with you… and umm I showed Sam around…” Paul stuttered.

Dwain just raised and eyebrow.

“You really like her, don’t you?” Dwain asked his vampiric friend.
“Yeah I do.” Paul blushed.

“Hey slow-pokes, what’s taking you?” Allison called from where she was by the Boomerang ride with Sam and Laddy.

As soon as the guys finally reached the girls and Laddy, Laddy announced that he wanted to go on some rides.

“So which rides do you want to go on?” Allison asked the boy.
Laddy pointed to the Farris Wheel.

Getting in line for the Farris Wheel, Paul noticed a sign that stated only a maximum of three per seat.

“Hey guys, since it only allows three, you mind if I skip, you know I hate to sit still.” Paul voiced.

“Dude, go ahead I’ll take Laddy.” Dwain said.

As Paul started to walk away, Allison nudged Sam.

“What?” Sam whispered.

Allison just shifted her eyes back and forth between Paul and her. Getting the idea Sam started to walk out of line.

“Hey you mind if I join you? I kinda hate heights.” Sam said going after Paul.

Paul you smiled and offered his arm. “No problem at all.” [1]

After Sam and Paul left, Allison and Dwain just watched them.
“Wow…. They look cute together.” Allison commented.

Dwain just grunted.

“You don’t talk a lot do you?” Dwain didn’t answer. “Hm, I see. This is going to be a LONG night.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting in line, for what seemed and hour, Laddy, Allison, and Dwain finally got on the ride.
Laddy sat in between Dwain and Allison.

After getting off the Farris Wheel, Allison vaguely wondered where Sam and Paul were at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Sam and Paul
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sam was laughing at Paul, who had ice cream all over his face, from when he tripped for and rise in the ground. Sam was still eating her ice cream cone. Taking a napkin Sam wiped the ice cream from Paul’s face.

“I am so sorry, are you okay?” Sam asked once she finally got a hold of herself.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine” Paul answered standing up. “Come on let find Dwain and your friend,” Taking a hold of Sam’s hand.

After walking for a while Sam and Paul finally found Dwain and Allison; who were glaring at each other like they would to strangle each other. Getting closer to the pair they would make out what was being said…. Okay, okay… what was being screamed.

“Weak and insignificant women?!” Allison screamed. [2]
“Isn’t that what I said?” Dwain said calmly with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

By this time Sam and Paul reached the arguing couple, and Laddy had ran up to them, hiding behind Sam’s leg, once again.

“I’ll show you, ‘weak and insignificant women’!” Allison said taking a step closer to Dwain, while rolling her sleeve up ready to swing at the long haired man.

“Allison! What the hell are you two fighting about?!” Sam asked interrupting Allison from swinging at Dwain.

“Well this chick wannabe, feminist, arrogant, prick here…--!”
“Who the hell are you calling a chick wannabe…--“
“You! You arrogant bastard!”
“Dwain!” “Allison!” Sam and Paul said at the same time. [3]

“WHAT!!” they both snarled at the same time.

“Well, would you look at the time, Allison and I should get on home, its well after midnight, come along Al.” Sam said dragging her friend, who was still fuming, away back to their bikes. “See you boys later!”

“Yeah see you later!” Paul called.

“Dude what got into you man? I have NEVER seen you like that?” Paul said turning back to his friend.

“I don’t know, she just makes my blood boil ‘is all.” Dwain answered.

“That isn’t the only thing she did…” Paul said looking down causing Dwain to look down also.

“Shit” Dwain muttered. [4]

Laddy is just standing there not sure what to make of the situation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Sam and Allison
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*


Back at home Sam and Allison are sitting on the couch just watching a movie.

“Al what the hell was that argument with you and Dwain about?” Sam asked curiously.

“Honestly?” Allison asked?

Sam nods.

“I don’t have a fucking clue.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Okay Sorry it took SO Damn long… I just couldn’t come up with anything!
Okay please Comment and review. And if there are any ideas what should happen let me know!

~Aubrey’s Girl

Word Key

[1] Okay I no that SO doesn’t sound like Paul, but it sounds cute, just picture it.
[2] Aren’t all women touchy when called weak?
[3] Making it sound like Dwainison….. LOL Dwainison! Lmfao!
[4] You do know what I mean right? Some one was happy… nice and awake too…
Sign up to rate and review this story