Categories > Books > Diana Wynne Jones > Accidental Enchantment

Chapter 1

by Shylia 0 reviews

At Letty's wedding, Sophie finds herself talking to the bouquet she caught, but she realizes too late the what she did while talking to them. Now she has to find a way to fix this problem.

Category: Diana Wynne Jones - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Howl Jenkins,Sophie Hatter - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 242 words

0Unrated


Letty had been terribly excited when Wizard Suliman offered to take her on as a pupil, and a bit embarrassed by him having thought he was in love with her, even though it was Prince Justin's memories. When they had returned to their respective bodies she had found the Wizard Suliman very attractive, even more so than she had found Howl the day he came in the suit Sophie had accidentally enchanted. But now she was to spend all of her days with this man, learning magic, as she had learned everything she could from Mrs. Fairfax.

Nobody who saw them together ever though them just a teacher and a pupil and when the announcement of their engagement came, soon followed by their wedding, no one was the least bit surprised. The only thing that did surprise these onlookers was that Howl still hadn't asked Sophie to marry him. Everyone knew it was inevitable but they were beginning to become as impatient as Sophie herself.

Letty's wedding was held at Prince Justin's castle since Suliman was the royal wizard and the prince would not hear of them having it anywhere else. It was a very grand affair and soon Letty was happily married to her wizard. When it came time for Letty to throw the bouquet, she aimed for Sophie, hoping it would help knock some sense into Howl. Sophie did indeed catch it and that is where all the trouble began.
Sign up to rate and review this story