Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Gojyo's Splurge

by helliongoddess 0 reviews

Now Gojyo has what Sanzo really wants. What on earth or heaven could that be? Sequel to Sanzo's Choice.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo,Sha Gojyo - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 625 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gojyo’s Splurge



“Did you get everything?”

“Yes, babe, I told you I would. Have I ever let you down?”

“Yes.”

“Hey hey hey. That’s not fair…. You know I do my best for you angel. Look at these wonderful things I got for you.”

“Hmm. Does look pretty hot.”

“Take your clothes off and let’s get started.”

“You sure nobody’s gonna bother us?”

“Hakkai has gone to the library and then shopping and he took the saru with him. Something about showing him a little culture at the book barn.”

“Tch. Good luck. Unless they’re giving out free snacks with each book he may be swimming upstream.”

“Forget about them. For now let’s just think about us. Now come here and let me undress you.”

“You just love doing that, don’t you?”

“I can’t help it if you’ve got the sexiest naked bod in five provinces. You should be glad I love looking at it.”

“Tch.”

“Here. Let me get your belt untied… Gods, I never get tired of seeing you in that black thing… did you have them design that specially for you?”

“Just get on with it. Stop licking me there!”

“Sorry babe…. Ahem… OK, now your pants. Well, I see I’m not the only one enjoying this.”

“Well, that is kind of the idea, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but it still gives me a buzz every time I see you getting a hard-on from being around me. It just makes me happy.”

“You are such a moron.”

“Maybe, but I’m a happy moron thanks to you.”

“Oh good fucking gods. OK now you have me naked. What next?”

“Well, I can think of about sixty-nine things we can do right off the bat…”

“Gojyo, you promised….”

“Kidding… kidding… Ok, come over here. Put this on.”

“Ooh, that’s cold! And tight.”

“It’s supposed to be.”

“But it does feel pretty damn hot, I have to admit.”

“Yeah, I can see that you are enjoying it quite a bit – you are going to stretch out the front of it there if you keep that up.”

“Well, it feels good…”

“Apparently. Ok, let me get the zippers and laces.”

“Tighter.”

“Ooh baby. Now you’re really getting in the spirit of things!”

“Go big or go home.”

“Why, Priest Genjo Sanzo, I am genuinely shocked and amazed to hear such a thing come out of your Holiness’s mouth…”

“Oh, shut up. Go ahead and put the top part of this rig on me.”

“Yes, dear. Ok... there - how does that feel?”

“Mmm... Heavy. But good. ….. Real good. Tighten the laces – there. More.”

“How’s that?”

“I like it. I could get used to this.”

“I could get used to seeing you in that…. Kiss me…. Gods, you even kiss hotter in that.”

“Flatterer.”

“Ok, are you ready for the ‘piece de la resistance?’ “

"Since when do you speak French?"
"Heard it in a porno flick one time. You ready?"
“What the fuck do you think I’ve been waiting for?”

“Well, all righty then. Come on with me, little boy…. Now …. How’s that feel?”

“It feels fucking incredible.”

“Ok, let me get behind you....”

“What’s that sticking in my butt?”

“As if you didn’t know, my love… same thing that’s always there! That’s what you do to me – how could you possibly be surprised?”

“Tch. Guess you’re right. Gojyo…”

“Yeah, babe?”

“Uh… thank you.”

“Love you, tenshi. Ok, here’s the last thing you need to make this complete...”

(Gives him key to the rented Harley-Davidson Softail. Sanzo guns it and they take off into the mystic.)

~owari~

(this one’s for you, jessiedark!)
Sign up to rate and review this story