Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Obi-Wan Kenobi: Adventures Of A Dark Jedi

Breaking Point

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Obi reaches his Breaking Point. note: all of Obi's thought's will have '' on either end of the thought.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Anakin,Obi-Wan - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 700 words

0Unrated
Beep,Beep,Beep. Opening an eye I looked at the clock, 6:30! 'Why... oh yeah meeting with the council at 7:50.'
Running a hand through my disheveled hair I got out of bed, and crossed over to shut off the clock. Man I gotta beat Anakin to the shower, or I'll be taking a cold one. Ha! he's still asleep yes! Grabbing a clean tunic I rushed into the shower.
I let the warm water fall down my back, taking a cleansing breath in.
'Ok, Foucus Kenobi, you going in and you'll tell them that you can't supervise the senator's political meeting. Nor would I want to' I thought Laughing. As I rinsed out the last of the shampoo from my hair I reached to turn off the water. Stepping out I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist as I wiped the fog from the mirror and started to trim my beard. Next, unscrewing the toothpaste cap, I began brushing my teeth. gargling I spat out the mouth wash and smiled. 'Ah, minty fresh.' I threw on my tunic and combed my hair. Stepping out of the bathroom I went to make breakfast, most important meal of the day. I decided to treat myself to my favorite breakfast meal, bacon bisquets with extra bacon and cheese. 'everything tastes better with cheese, and bacon rules!'
Midway through making my delicious breakfast I heard a crash. I left my beloved bacon to see what the force had happened. What I saw when I reached Anakin's room made me crack a smile. Of course though I couldn't help but laugh afterwards. Anakin had managed to roll out of bed landing with his butt in the air and kick off his lamp fromt he night stand. Needless to say that woke him up.
"I uh, I-" he stampered getting up dodging the broken glass.
"It's ok, I got it," I said calmy. "Hey if you wouldn't mind, could you finish cooking the bacon?" I asked as I started pick up pieces.
He gave me and icredulous look as if to say your trusting me to cook?
"Yes, I;m trusting you. Come on if you dodge bullets in the simulator,you can cook bacon," I chided in. He slowly walked away, shaking his head as if to say he actually trustsme. Using the force I directed all the fragments to the trashcan. After tiding up a bit more I left to meet Anaking and have my beloved breakfast, when I smelt it. the most horrid smell you could ever smell in a lifetime. the smell of... burnt bacon. I raced to the kitchen to find Anaking dancing around and singing "look at that bacon sizzle" I pushed him out of the way and fell to the ground saying "nooooooooooooooo!!!!! my bacon! Anaking you little son of a bantha, how could you do this to me?!"
'Oh sith, I had forgotten all about his numerous injuries formthat simulator, not to mention his short attention span.'
"Woah! calm down Obi-Wan," he said backing up.
"Calm down? Calm down!? You burt my bacon, and you expect me to just cal down? Oh, no nuh-uh. If you can't flip bacon, so it won't burn you don't deserve to be a Jedi," I yelled at him acidly. I felt my cheeks burn red, I knew that meant I must look deranged to Anakin, with my eyes shifting to a dark overcast grey color.
Without even thinking I started flingin pots, pans, towels, and anything else I could get a hold of and flung it through the force at Anakin.
"Hey! Ow! Obi cut it out."
I stopped, after hitting him with a cast iron pot.
"I'm leaving, and don't bother lookin for me." I yelled as I activated the door and left the room I share with my now unconsious padawan. I stormed through the hallways.
'I'm going to see palpatine. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Palpatine will know how to straighten him out, he's a good friend of Anakin's.'
"What the force ar you staring at!?" I demanded one of the senior padawans.
"nothing Master Kenobi" he stuttered quickly ducking into another room.
Sign up to rate and review this story