Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 13

by iluvgee 3 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 934 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13

The next few days were tough. Both Gerard and Matt had been calling Mya frantically but she didn’t answer either. She really didn’t know who she wanted or what she had to do.

Firstly there was Matt, the guy she had only just met, and it was only out of coincidence that they actually met. Mya was glad that she met him though, he was a guy that was genuinely caring; she knew this from when she first met him. In just them short few hours that she spent with him, she felt like she’d know him for years, like they were old friends being reunited.

Then it all led back to one big problem; Gerard. Mya loved him, or so she thought. She was confused, she knew she strongly liked him in some way but she just didn’t know which.

The thing with Gerard was that he made Mya feel safe.

Even though she hadn’t know him long, she knew that there was some kind of potential with him, even if he was married for the moment, it wouldn’t be forever like this; he promised it to her.

Mya checked through her phone, all in all there were 67 missed calls all together.

“Jesus!” Mya said out loud. She never knew she was wanted for so much!

As she scanned through the list of missed calls, she noticed a lot of them were from Gerard, she decided to call him back.

She waited for a while until a response.

“Hi…?” Said a confused voice that she hadn’t been familiar with before.

It was a little squeaky voice, but a cute one after all. A kinda shy voice too, just like a teenage boy who hadn’t hit puberty yet.

“Oh hello…I was erm calling to speak to Gerard?” Mya said wondering who the hell she was actually talking to.

“Oh yeah one sec, I’ll just go get him.”

“Thanks…” Mya said pausing her voice.

She listened carefully; she heard this little kid or who she thought was a little kid get Gerard;

“Gee, there’s someone on the phone for you…” The squeaky voice shouted.

Mya heard Gerard calling back, “Who is it?”

“I don’t know…it’s your phone! It’s some women though…”

There was a paused silence going on.

Suddenly she heard the voice that she had been expected.

“Hey…one sec let me just go outside.”

Mya waited a few more seconds.

“Okay sorry about that…I left my phone with my Brother Mikey whilst I had something to attend to…” He said slowly breathing in and out down the phone.

“Mikey, as in Mikey Way?!” Mya said excitedly down the phone.

Gerard couldn’t stop laughing at Mya;
“Yes my Brother Mikey Way…hence the same last name!” He carried on laughing at her.

Mya started to giggle along as well, that was another thing she loved about him, his sense of humor; he could always put a smile on her face.

“Oh well I’d never of guessed!” She joked.

Gerard laughed harder, which made Mya join in too.

“My…I’m missing you…!” Gerard quietly said.

This put a smile on Mya’s face.

“I could tell by the missed calls.” She paused. “Sorry I never answered; I’ve just had a lot on recently…”

“Oh, is everything like okay with you though?”

Mya didn’t answer for a bit;

“Yeah it’s fine, nothing to worry about…” She said lying.

“Are you sure?” He started to sound a little bit concerned.

“Yeah, like I said there’s nothing to worry about” She said trying to sound happier, just so Gerard didn’t catch on.

“Alright then.”

There was a silence, they were both trying to figure out what to say.

“Mya…” Gerard said lowering his voice.

“Yes.”

“Can you come over? I just need to see you for a bit…please.” Gerard said, sounding slightly desperate.

“Of course I will come…but what about Mikey?” Questioningly she asked him.

“I’ll just say you’re an old friend who I haven’t seen for a while, don’t worry about it, it’s all under control.”

Again he made her smile.

“Right, I’ll come then, by the way where is it again?"

“Haunch Drive, the road off the music shop, look for the car.”

“Okay I will…Gee” She paused; “Will Irina be there?”

“Of course not!” Just me and little Mikes!”

Mya giggled; “I can’t believe I’m gonna meet Mikey Way!” She excitedly screamed.

Gerard laughed; he always thought her expressions were real cute.

“Oh so your more excited about meeting my Brother then seeing me, thanks a bunch!” Gerard joked.

Mya smiled down the other end of the phone.

“Aw, baby you know that’s not true!”

“Well your gonna have to show me you want me more then him!”

They both laughed childishly.

“I’m not doing anything with you whilst your younger Brother is around!”

Gerard carried on laughing; “Oh he won’t mind!”

Mya couldn’t actually control her laughter this time; “Gerard!”

“Oh come on babe, I’m joking!”

“You best be!” She giggled. “Anyway I’ll be on my way now.”

“Okay I’ll see you in a while.”

By that, Mya put the phone down and started to get ready.

[Hey guys, you all okay?? Hope you like =] i've been off for 2 days ill now so i've wrote about 3 chaps...dont think im gonna upload them all at one thou...anyway r & r plz!!]
Sign up to rate and review this story