Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Candles In The Darkness

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 1836 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 42-

“Rachel?” I heard Gerard call out as he stepped through the front door.

“I’m in the lounge room.” I yelled.

“How the fuck can you see when all the lights are off?” Gerard said as he walked into the room.

“Dunno. I’m used to it I guess… Plus there’s candles.” I shrugged, not taking my eyes off the TV screen.

I felt two pairs of hands grip my shoulders tightly.

I gasped loudly.

I heard Gerard laugh from behind me.

“Fucking bitch, scared the crap outta me!” I said in an annoyed tone, thrusting my open hand into darkness, hoping I’d collide with some part of Gerard.

Luckily for him, I missed.

“You’re fault for being in darkness.” Gerard said; walking around to the couch I was sprawled out on.

Gerard lifted my legs off of the couch, twisted around on the spot and sat on the now, empty spot and placed my legs back down on his lap.

“What ya watching?” Gerard asked.

“I have no idea. There’s nothing on… I have to wait till later for all the porn to start.” I joked flicking through the channels.

“Why don’t we just make our own kind of porn while we’re waiting?” Gerard suggested in a low and sexy voice, crawling over the top of me so he could hover over me but place his lips on mine.

He kissed me roughly.

“That could work?” I giggled, playing with Gerard’s hair.

“What do you mean could?” Gerard asked, eyebrow raised.

“I mean, what if I don’t want to?” I said, sliding my right hand down Gerard’s left arm lightly.

“You can’t make me.” I added.

“No, I can’t make you… But I can sure as hell persuade you.” Gerard said with a grin on his face, the few candles I had lit around the room gave a soft glow on his already angelic face.

“Persuade me? How?” I snickered in a snobby tone.

“Okay, I’ll just have to show you.” Gerard whispered before I felt his lips being softly placed on my neck.

Gerard’s hand made it’s way up the side of my hip.

Gerard softly bit down on the skin above my collarbone.

“Shit.” I gasped, lightly raising my hips.

“Have I persuaded you yet?” Gerard smiled.

God, he was so cute when he gave that smile.

“Nope.” I replied smartly, shaking my head from side to side to add more affect.

Gerard grunted in frustration softly and kissed my lips softly.

His light kisses, trailed from my lips, down my jaw line and my neck as I felt his hands slowly slide up my shirt.

Gerard raised my shirt just above the bottom of my bra. He continued his trail of kisses over my warm stomach until he got to the top of my jeans.

Gerard looked into my eyes and smirked as he unbuttoned my jeans and slowly unzipped my jeans.

He teasingly slid them off my legs and threw them onto the floor.

He shifted his weight over me, so he was leaning his crouch against mine.

“I see you don’t need any persuading Mr Way.” I said in a posh tone.

“Damn right I don’t.” Gerard mumbled as he leant his head down to mine and kissed my lips hungrily.

I giggled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

My hands traveled down towards his hardening crouch, which was trapped inside the tight black denim.

I rubbed in small, soft circles. Teasing him.

I felt him tense above me.

I continued teasing him, but changed my direction and began rubbing him in an upward and downwards motion.

Gerard’s head flopped down and he let out a soft moan.

“Rachel, please take my jeans off. You’re making them so fucking uncomfortable at the moment.” Gerard whispered, panting softly.

I giggled silently as I brought my other hand up and unbuttoned his pants as I continued to tease him. Along with my other hand, I tortured him by unzipping his jeans at an agonizing slow pace.

“Hurry the fuck up Rachel.” Gerard groaned.

I giggled and unzipped them the rest of the way and slid them down his legs.

He kicked them off the side of the couch and pressed our crouches together again.

Gerard lightly kissed and blew on my stomach. His hands rubbed on the inside of my inner thighs.

I arched my back slightly and bit back a moan.

Gerard roughly grounded against me.

We gasped simultaneously.

“Bit excited are we?” Gerard panted as he slowly began to move against me.

“Why would you say something like that?” I panted.

“Cause I can feel it.” Gerard lowly said in my ear.

I shuddered and closed my eyes.

Gerard sped up his grinding slightly, making me grip Gerard’s arms that were placed either side of me. Holding him up.

I was so close to coming already. The man could just grind against me and make me cum.

“Fuck, Gerard. Not like this.” I said breathlessly.

“How then?” Gerard mumbled against my neck.

“With you inside me.” I panted.

Gerard stopped his movements but kept his head down.

He quickly lifted his shirt over his head before he took off mine.

His hands slid from the sides of my hips to my back until they found the clasp for my bra. He unclasped it quickly and threw it to over his head as I slid his boxers from his hips.

Gerard smirked and kissed each of my breasts lightly and lowered his head.

Gerard opened his mouth and clasped his teeth around the lacy elastic of my underwear.

He slid them down my smooth legs with his teeth.

My breathing quickened again as Gerard licked the inside of my left thigh.

I gasped yet again.

“Gerard.” I said.

Gerard looked up at me, his eyes sparkling in the dim candlelight.

“Kiss me.” I whispered.

Gerard smiled and brought his head against mine and placed his lips lightly on mine.

His lips barely touched mine.

Our lips didn’t move; we just laid there, Gerard on top of me on the couch in my living room where a few candles were randomly placed around the room, completely naked, our lips just touching and not moving.

I pushed my head up and pressed our lips together completely, sliding my tongue into his mouth.

We made out for a couple of minutes, feeling each other’s bodies, our lips not leaving.

Gerard broke our sweet kiss and leant down and reached into pocket of his jeans and pulled out a condom.

He ripped open the packet and placed the condom over his now fully erect penis.

Gerard leant down and kissed me once more.

He pulled away and rested his chin on my shoulder. I felt his breath on my ear.

“I love you.” Gerard whispered as he pushed himself into me slowly.

“I love you too Gee.” I moaned, arching my back against his chest.

Gerard didn’t move, but kissed my ear lightly and repetitively.

I played with his medium lengthen black hair and closed my eyes.

I opened them slightly when I felt Gerard begin to move inside me slowly.

I moaned softly.

“No matter how many times I hear that, I could never get tired of it.” Gerard whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

I smiled and closed my eyes briefly as a small wave of pleasure over came me.

Gerard buried his head in the crook of my neck and thrust harder, but still keeping it at a slow pace.

Gerard began to kiss and suck my neck.

“Gerard.” I panted, raising my hips and pressing against Gerard.

“Say it again.” Gerard whispered, biting roughly on my neck.

“Gerard.” I moaned.

Gerard groaned loudly.

“Again!” Gerard commanded brokenly.

Shit, I was so close now.

I took a sharp intake of breath and shuddered.

“GERARD!” I screamed as I came violently.

Gerard threw his head back and I moaned nearly as loud as I had screamed.

I moaned loudly and dug my nails into Gerard’s back.

Gerard came and rode out one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced.

Gerard collapsed onto of me, out of breath and panting loudly.

I tried desperately to get my breathing back to a reasonable pace, as I was finding it hard to breathe at the moment.

“I love you so much Rachel.” Gerard said breathlessly.

I waited until I had some kind of air in my lungs.

“I love you more.” I panted.

“Liar.” Gerard mumbled.

We lay a few more minutes, still trying to catch our breaths.

Gerard was the first to speak.

“What time is you Mum coming back?” Gerard asked, panicking as he lifted his head off my chest.

“Shit, I don’t know.” I said, my eyes widening.

“She could be home now for all we know.” I laughed.

“Yeah, you made enough noise.” Gerard joked.

“I can’t fucking help it!” I defended.

“I bet you could if you tried.” Gerard tested.

“It’s not my fault my boyfriends so good at love making.” I pouted.

“Well, I guess that’s a good enough excuse.” Gerard shrugged.

I laughed.

Gerard pecked my check.

“Shit.” Gerard muttered, his eyes looking down.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Gerard smiled innocently.

I looked at him suspiciously.

He kissed me passionately.

I sighed and closed my eyes; Gerard wrapped his arms around me.

I heard the dog bark fiercely and her claws scratch up against the door.

“Fuck!” Gerard hissed, shooting up quickly and nearly falling off the couch.

“Damn it! Way to ruin a perfectly good moment Mum!” I said sarcastically as I began to search for my clothes frantically.

We managed to put all of our clothes on and snuggle up on the couch together before Mum walked in.

“Oh, hey Gerard.” Mum said, surprised.

“Hey Monica.” Gerard greeted happily.

“I didn’t know you were coming.” Mum laughed.

“Neither did I.” Gerard laughed.

“I hope you two didn’t get up to anything you shouldn’t have.” Mum said in a jokingly tone.

“Oh my god, Mum no.” I moaned.

“Just making sure.” Mum said before walking out of the room.

I waited a few seconds and looked behind me.

“Where did you put the condom and the wrapper?” I whispered in Gerard’s ear, making sure Mum didn’t hear me.

“In my pocket.” Gerard whispered back.

“You put a used condom in your pocket?” I said, scrunching up my face.

“What else was I meant to fucking do with it? I couldn’t just leave it there for your Mum to see!” Gerard hissed.

“Okay, okay. Calm down.” I said in a soothing voice.

It quickly fell silent.

“Gerard, I’ve been thinking…” I trailed off.

“Yeah?” Gerard said.

“I ah, want to go on the pill.” I said shyly.
Sign up to rate and review this story