Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Someone

by Otaku93 0 reviews

Slash learns that sometime you just need to talk to someone. Different fic, same theme/idea, same title because I stink at coming up with titles.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 412 words - Complete

3Moving
Slash stood smoking in the alleyway behind the Troubadour. Tomorrow they'd be leaving LA for their first major tour and Slash wasn't sure they were ready. What if no one liked them and they didn't make it? What if they did make it? Then what? What if they lost themselves in it all? What if someone died?

Slash stubbed out his cigarette before taking out another and attempting to light it. Great, now his lighter had died. He tossed it down the alley and was about to take the cigarette out of his mouth when a pair of hands held out a lighter and flicked it in front of his cigarette. Pushing the tip into the flame, it lit and Slash pulled back, exhaling smoke before turning to the side. "Thanks, oh hey Izz."

"Hey. How many smokes have you got left?"

"About a pack and a half; want one?"

"Yes please." Slash handed one over. "Thanks." He said, lighting it and taking a drag.

"No problem." Slash watched as Izzy exhaled before turning to him.

"So, what're you doing out here all by your lonesome?"

"Just smoking."

"Anything wrong?" Izzy seemed to have a bizarre gift for being able to tell when something was bothering someone.

"Nah, just thinking."

"About?"

Slash sighed. "Lots of things."

"Anything you wanna talk about?"

"Nah." He was lying, truth be told, he desperately wanted, needed to talk to someone.

"Okay, but if you need to talk to somebody, I'm here."

"Thanks Izz." They smoked quietly for a few minutes before Slash started talking again. "I'm just worried about this tour and about the band..." and before he could stop himself, he was telling Izzy all his worries and fears and everything. "And I just...ugh." He buried his face in his hands, sighing.

"Hey, it's alright." Izzy stepped closer and wrapped his arms around him. "It's okay..." Slash laid his head on Izzy's shoulder, giving a sigh and returning Izzy's embrace. "It'll be alright. We'll make it, people will love us, and we'll all come out of it alive, I promise." Slash sighed again, relaxing against Izzy and turning his head so that his face was against Izzy's neck, inhaling his welcoming homey scent. "I'm sorry I can't exactly give you advice..."

"Nah, it's fine. I just..."

"Needed somebody to bounce your thoughts off of and hug you a little?" Slash nodded, almost clinging to Izzy. "I'll always be here Slash, always..."

"Thanks Izz."

"Anytime."
Sign up to rate and review this story