Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

It's Not Wrong

by Otaku93 4 reviews

Izzy thinks Bill is cute.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 833 words - Complete

5Moving
Bill's eyes fluttered open when he felt the tip of someone's nose touch his own. "Hey." He smiled. Izzy had joined him on the bed. It was a cool early November Saturday. The window was open and a cool, crisp breeze was blowing, ruffling the leaves outside and the papers on Izzy's desk inside.

"Hey." Izzy returned the smile, and Bill's grew. He loved lying with Izzy just relaxing in each other's company, it was peaceful and safe. Izzy's bed was a sanctuary from the rest of the world. "I love fall." Izzy whispered to him. They rarely spoke loudly, just whispers were needed to hear each other when they laid so close.

"I love it too. It's nice out, a little chilly though." Izzy's arms immediately came around him, and he gave a happy sigh, closing his eyes.

"Better?"

"Mmhmm."

"Good." Izzy rubbed their noses together and Bill giggled. "You're cute, you know that?"

"What?" Bill's eyes popped open, looking for a joke in Izzy's.

"You're cute." Izzy's eyes were soft and welcoming, but not joking.

"I'm cute?"

"Yes, you're adorable."

"You're nuts." He rolled over, his back now to Izzy's chest, Izzy's arms still wrapped around him.

"Maybe, but it doesn't change the fact that you're cute." Bill made and little noise and Izzy sighed, burying his face in Bill's hair.

"What're you doing now?"

"Your hair reminds me of fall. The leaves, and just...everything."

"You've completely lost it." Bill stated, but still didn't remove himself from Izzy's arms. That felt too good.

"Maybe." Izzy said again, this time murmuring into Bill's hair, hugging the smaller boy close.

"No "maybe"s about it. You're completely nuts."

"Maybe."

"You're impossible." Bill groaned.

"Yeah, that's probably true, but so are you. You can't even accept it when people say nice things about you."

"That I'm cute and my hair reminds you of fall? That's not nice, Isbell, it's just creepy."

"Why's it creepy?" Bill wished Izzy would stop murmuring into his hair, and he almost wished he would stop cuddling him.

"It's just...wrong."

"Why's it wrong?"

"Because guys aren't supposed to see other guys as cute."

"Why?"

"Just because."

"That's not a reason, Bill." Izzy rolled him back over so they were face to face. "Here, I have an idea. Look at me and say I'm something other than ugly."

"What?"

"Do you find me physically something other than ugly?"

"Of course, you're not ugly at all. You're..." Bill stopped himself.

"See? It's fine. Now I'm what...?" Izzy was smiling softly at him. Bill blushed and avoided his eyes before mumbling something. "What?"

"You're..." the rest was too quiet and too unclear.

"Bill just say it."

"You're fuckin' beautiful, alright?" He nearly shouted it. His face burned a deep red and he buried his face in Izzy's neck to hide his embarrassment. Izzy was a little shocked.

"Wow."

"Told you it's creepy."

"No, no. It's just, I didn't expect you to say that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I expected you to call me a piece of shit, punch me in the face and run out."

"I'd never do that."

"You did it the first time I hugged you at a party."

"I'm sorry."

"I know, you spent the entire next day following me around like a puppy apologizing and hugging me almost constantly. You're long since forgiven." Bill cuddled closer.

"I'm still sorry though."

"It's okay."

"And I'm sorry about saying that it was creepy and wrong and all..."

"Don't worry about it." Izzy's hands gently stroked his hair, petting him softly.

"You really are beautiful Izz."

"And you're truly adorable." Bill gave a soft sigh against Izzy's neck.

"I'm not that cute..." Izzy hushed him.

"Yes, you are, you're incredibly adorable and just so cute..." Bill made a little noise that sounded partly annoyed, but mostly content and snuggled closer to him. "You really are Bill."

"'M not."

"Yes, you are." He rolled Bill onto his back and hovered over him. "You're cute."

"Izz..." He was slightly uncomfortable, Izzy had him trapped.

"You're cute, end of discussion."

"Hmph." Bill turned his head to the side, he couldn't deal with Izzy staring down at him. Izzy rolled off him and laid beside him again.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Izzy didn't reply, he just took Bill into his arms and sighed. "Izz?"

"Hm?"

"You know I love you, like a friend, right?"

"Of course." He held Bill tighter. "I love you too." Bill gave a little sigh and relaxed against Izzy, murmuring something. "What did you just say?"

"I said, your eyes are really nice. They're just really pretty and nice, and they remind me a little bit of fall."

"Thanks."

"It's not creepy."

"It's not." Izzy agreed.

"It's not wrong."

"That's right."

"And guys can say this about other guys without it being creepy or wrong."

"Mmhmm." Bill gave a soft sigh and pulled back a little to look Izzy in the eye.

"Would it be wrong if I kissed you?"

"Not a bit."
Sign up to rate and review this story