Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 23: Sophmore Slump

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Read and Review please

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1420 words - Complete

0Unrated
Destiny awoke and looked over and noticed Patrick wasn't beside her. Three months had passed since losing the baby. Destiny moved in with Patrick and Andrew. She got out of bed and went downstairs. Both Patrick and Andrew were laying on the couch watching Spongebob. "Hey you two." "Hi mommy." Patrick smiled at her. "Did you sleep well?" "Yes, but missed waking up to you." Destiny walked over to them and kissed Andrew and Patrick. "I'm going to start some breakfast." "Do you need some help?" "No, you can stay there." Destiny walked to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

The phone rang. Patrick answered it. "Hello?" "Patrick, I'm going to the doctor for an ultrasound. Did you want to go with me?" "Um, I'm kinda busy today. Could Destiny go with you?" "I guess so. My appointment is at 11. Tell her to meet me at the Women's Health Department." "I will." Patrick walked to the kitchen. "Dest, Becca just called." Destiny turned around. "What did she want?" "She asked if I wanted to go to the hospital with her. She has a checkup. I'm busy with they guys. I said you would go." "What about Andrew?" "He can go to my mom's." "I'll do it for you and the baby." Destiny started to get lightheaded. "Is something wrong, babe?" "Yeah, I'm getting really dizzy." Patrick walked over to her and grabbed her arm and walked her to the kitchen table. "I'm going to get something for you to drink."

Destiny closed her eyes. "Here you go." Destiny drank the glass of orange juice. "How are you feeling?" "Better." "I don't want you to go. I'll see what I can do." "No, I'm fine. It probably was moving to fast or something." "Are you sure?" "Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." "Too late. I started worrying about you when we were kids. I'll finish breakfast. Why don't you go in the living room." "Alright." Destiny went to the living room. They ate breakfast and Destiny got dressed and got Andrew ready. She dropped Andrew off at Patrick's mom and drove to the hospital. She took the elevator to the floor of the Women's Health floor.

"Hi Becca. How are you doing?" "Good. Just want this over." "Well, you just have three months to go." Just then the nurse called Becca's name. Becca and Destiny went to exam room. "How have you been feeling?" The nurse asked. "Good. Nothing out of the ordinary." "Good. The doctor will be in, in a few minutes. You can get on the exam table." The nurse left and Becca got on the table. "Are you alright, Destiny?" "Yeah, why?" "You just look a little pale." "I did get a little dizzy this morning, but I'm feeling fine now."

The doctor came in. "How are you doing, Becca?" "Good. A little tired." "You will start getting tired and worn out now. You are entering the last three months. Let start the ultrasound." The doctor put the gel on Becca's stomach and started the ultrashound. "Here is the little one. The baby is growing very nicely. Would you like to know what you are having?" "It's not my decision. Destiny, do you and Patrick want to know?" "No. Does everything look alright?" "Yes, growing according to the dates. Um, are you okay?" Just then Destiny passed out. The doctor went to her side and called the nurse. Becca sat up. "Let's take her to one of the rooms." The doctor told the nurse.

Once they got to the room Destiny started waking up. "What happened?" "You passed out. You really don't look to good." "I've been getting dizzy quite a bit. This morning it was really bad." "I think we will need to do some blood work. Let me take care of Becca and I'll be back." Destiny sat in the chair and called Patrick. "Hello?" "Patty, it's me." "What's wrong?" "Calm down. Nothing. The baby is doing very good. Everything looks good. But I fainted. They are going to do some blood work." "Are you alright?" "Now I am. I haven't told you, but I've been getting dizzy a lot. Do you think you could get one of the guys to drop you off so you could take me home. I don't think I can drive home." "Sure. I'll be there soon."

Becca came in the room. "Are you feeling better?" "A little." "Here. I wanted to give these to you." They were pictures of the baby. "Oh, thank you. Also, thank you for trying to get along with us. I know you don't like Patrick or I very much." "I just want this over so I never have to see you or Patrick or this baby. I'll be in touch." "Okay. Bye." Destiny couldn't believe Becca. The doctor came in. "Well, I got your records. I ordered some blood work for you. If you go now, we'll have the results by the end of the day." "Okay." "Do you have a ride home? I really don't want you to drive home." "Yes, my boyfriend is coming to get me." "Well, I'll call you later on with the results."

Destiny went to the lab and waited to get her blood drawn. "Dest, how are you?" Destiny looked up. "Patrick, I'll be fine." He sat down and took her hand. "You know I worry about you. I hope it's nothing serious." Destiny looked into Patrick's green eyes. "Stop. I'm going to be fine. Destiny's name was called. "I'll be right back." Destiny came back a few minutes later. "When will you find the results?" "Later on today. Should we pick up Andrew and go out and get some lunch." "Sure." "Oh, I forgot. Here's our baby." Destiny handed Patrick the ultrasound pictures. "Oh my god. The baby looks amazing." Patrick had a huge smile on his face. "Are you ready?" Destiny asked.

"Yeah, how was Becca?" "Fine." Destiny snapped. "Destiny, are you mad at me?" "It's not you. It's me. I see how you are happy with having this baby and it should of been us with Andrew and the baby I lost. Deep down I hate that Becca is having your baby." Patrick took her into his arms. "That baby is yours. In every way. Maybe he or she doesn't have your blood, but you are the mother." "What if I don't feel a connection with the baby?" "Dest, do you think that is going to really happen? You are filled with love. I'm sure once we see that baby we both will feel a connection." "I hope so." "Are you alright now." "Yeah, let's get Andrew."

Destiny and Patrick picked up Andrew and went out to eat. They came home and Destiny laid down. She still wasn't feeling well. When she got up she went to the living room. Patrick and Andrew were putting together a puzzle. "Hey you two." She sat next to Patrick. "How did you sleep?" "Pretty good. I'm feeling a lot better." "Are you feeling better about what we talked about?" "Yeah, I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it." Patrick leaned over and placed his lips on hers. He slide his tongue in her mouth. "Patrick, not in front of Andrew." She smiled. "Later then." The phone rang and Destiny answered it."

"Is this Destiny?" "Yes it is." "This is Chicago Memorial Hospital. I'm the nurse that works with Dr. Roberts." "Oh, okay." "I have the results of your blood test. Congratulations. Your pregnant." "Really? Should I make an appointment now." "Yes, could you come in tomorrow at 9?" "Yes." "Alright. See you then." Destiny hung up the phone. She looked at the calendar to see when her last period was. "I'm about 3 months." She placed her hand on her stomach. "Be safe, little one."

Destiny walked back in the living room. "Was that the hospital?" "Yes." She was smiling. "Well, I take it, it is good news." "Yes, very. Come here." Patrick walked over and sat on the couch. She took his hands into hers. "I'm pregnant." "What?" "We are having a baby." Patrick got a smile on his face. "How many months are you?" "I think I'm about three. We are going to have a 6 month and a newborn. Do you think we can handle it?" "It will be hard, but we can. When do you see the doctor?" "Tomorrow morning." "I can't believe this." Patrick placed his hand on Destiny's stomach. "Everything is going to work out this time."
Sign up to rate and review this story