Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 25: Maybe There Can Be Some Happiness

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1201 words - Complete

0Unrated

Patrick woke up and reached out and there was nothing. He opened his eyes. He got up and put a pair of pajama pants on and went downstairs. "Destiny, Where are you?" Patrick walked into the living room. "There you are." Destiny was asleep on the couch. "Babe, why are you sleeping out here?" Destiny sat up and Patrick sat down. "I couldn't sleep. I had another dream. It wasn't too bad though. I read in one of the pregnancy books, that I can have nightmares and weird dreams." "Come here." Destiny went and sat on Patrick's lap. He pushed her hair from her face. "I want to help you so bad. I want to erase all the bad memories of Josh. Tell me how I can do that." "I don't know Patrick. I wish I knew." She laid her head on Patrick's shoulder.

"Dest, did Josh ever hurt Andrew?" "Oh god no. I would of killed him myself. It was just me." "I want to talk to his parents." "Patrick, please. Just drop this. Josh is dead. His parents don't need to know what their son did. Please." "Alright. I just want to make things right." "I know. And I appreciate it. You always have taken care of me." Patrick smiled. "It's because you have always been my girl. I love you." "I love you too." Destiny kissed Patrick.

Patrick kissed her. "We don't need to get Andrew right away." Patrick said. "Oh yeah. And what do you think we should do." "This." Patrick placed his hands on the neck and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm. I like that." Destiny said. Patrick kissed her neck. "How about this?" "Uh, yeah. Patrick, let's go to the bedroom." Patrick lifted Destiny up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and then sat next to her. Patrick leaned over Destiny and kissed her lips. "I love you." Destiny couldn't say anything. She ran her hands through Patrick's hair.

Patrick took off his shirt. Destiny ran her hands up and down his chest. Patrick kissed Destiny's shoulder while grabbing her breast. Patrick took off her tank top. He kissed the top of her breasts and licked his way to her nipples. "Oh Patty. That feels so good." He took a nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking, while squeezing the other breast. Patrick then switched to the other breast. Destiny arched her back. "Should I stop?" Patrick asked teasingly. "Don't you dare." Patrick laughed. Patrick took off Destiny's pajama pants and panties. He kissed down her stomach and her hips. "Patrick, that tickles." Patrick just smiled.

Patrick slid two fingers inside of Destiny. She push against him. "Patrick, I can't take much more." She got up and pushed him down and straddled his hips. Destiny took Patrick's wrists and held them above his head and kissed him sliding her tongue into his mouth. Patrick softly moaned. She kissed his chin and sucked on his neck. Destiny could feel Patrick's hardness beneath her. "Sweetheart, as much as I like this, um, oh god." Destiny moved to Patrick's chest. "Dest, I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside of you." "What are you waiting for then?"

Patrick flipped Destiny over and took off his pants and boxers. Patrick climbed back on top of her and took her leg and put it over his hip. Patrick looked into Destiny's eyes. "Look at me. Stare right into my eyes." She opened her eyes and Patrick slowly went inside of her. Destiny wrapped her arms around him, looking into his eyes. Patrick started moving in and out of Destiny. "You feel so good. I don't know if I can hold off much longer." "Oh god, Patrick. Don't stop." Patrick felt Destiny squeeze him. He couldn't hold it anymore. Destiny screamed his name. Patrick came right after. He collapsed on top of her.

A few minutes later, he felt Destiny rubbing his back. Patrick lifted his head. "You are amazing." He kissed her lips and rolled off of her, but kept her in his arms. Destiny laid her head on Patrick's chest. "I could get use to just laying in your arms." "I could too, but right now I'm starving. We should get something to eat." Patrick kissed the top of her head. "I suppose you are right." Both Destiny and Patrick got up and got dressed and went out for breakfast.

After they ate they went to Pete and Tina's. "Mommy, I missed you." Andrew ran to Destiny. "I missed you too. Did you have fun?" "Yeah, Uncle Pete and I watch Nightmare Before Christmas, but Pete wasn't as fun as other times." "Oh." Destiny looked at Patrick. "Patrick, I want to talk to you." Pete said. "Uh, sure." Patrick and Pete went into the bedroom to talk. "What's up?" "I'm having some doubts. I can't do this. I haven't told Tina anything I'm going through." "I told you, that once you see your child everything will fall into place. You need to calm down." "No, I'm not ready to be a father. I don't what to do. I'm scared to death. What if I do something wrong?" "You won't be the first father to do something wrong. Look at me. We haven't told you or Tina, but Destiny's pregnant." "Congratulations. You must be happy." "Oh yeah, thrilled." "What's wrong?" "In a few months Becca is going to give birth to my child and sign all rights off to him or her. Not that I mind, but what a way for a child to begin it's life and then a few months later Destiny is going to have twins. We are going to have a 4 year old and 3 newborns. Do you have any idea what is going through my mind. Plus, don't forget that we have a tour coming up." Patrick looked at Pete.

"I'm sorry. This isn't about me." "Damn, makes my problem minor. What the hell are you going to do?" "Well, my mom can help, I'm sure Tina will help too, Destiny's mom is moving back, and we are going to look into a twins support group. Pete, have you ever thought of seeing a therapist? I remember in high school how depressed you would get over little things. I worry about you a lot." "Thanks. I'll be fine. Once of these days something will break free and I'll be happy again." Pete got up and walked past Patrick. Patrick got chills for some reason.

Patrick left the bedroom and went to the living room. "Patrick, you sure know how to pick out a ring. Very beautiful." Tina said. "Thank you. Did you tell Tina the news?" He asked Destiny. "No, I was waiting for you." "What news?" "We are going to have a baby. Well, not just one, two." "Oh my god. So you two are going to have three babies. How exciting." Tina hugged Destiny and then Patrick. "Are you alright, Patrick?" Tina asked. "Yeah, just a little nervous is all." "You two are perfect parents. You both have so much love to give." Destiny and Patrick looked at each other and smiled.





Sign up to rate and review this story