Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

Watching From A Distance (CHAPTER 5)

by rogue77 0 reviews

Harry sees something he wish he hadn't.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-14 - Updated: 2006-01-15 - 569 words

-1Illiterate
The next day Hermione didn't join Harry and Ron at the Gryffindor table. She was at the Ravenclaw table. "I guess that's Tom." Said Ron. "Yeah, looks like it." Said Harry squeezing his fist together. "Harry, what's the matter? You look pissed. Are you jealous?" Asked Ron. "What, don't be ridiculas. Of course not." Harry lied badly. Ron wasn't convinced. "You are! I can't believe this. You like Hermione!" Ron shouted, but no one heard from all the commotion in the Great hall besides Harry. "Would you keep your voice down. It doesn't matter. Even if I do she's still with Tom. Plus she doesn't feel the same way." Said Harry regretably. "So you admit it?" asked Ron in both shock and amazement. "Yeah I admit it. I have feeling for Hermione. She looks happy doesn't she?" Said Harry jealously. "Yeah she does." Replied Ron. "You ok with me liking Hermione?" asked Harry nervously. "Yeah, no problem. I think of Hermione as a sister." Said Ron with a laugh. "Cool." Said Harry relieved that Ron wasn't mad. "Look Harry, you have to tell her how you feel." Ron said seriously. "I can't. She wouldn't feel the same way and things would get ackward between us." Replied Harry. "You'll never know until you try." Ron said trying to help out his friend. "Maybe you're right." Harry responded. Just then Hermione got up with Tom and disappeared into the great staircase. "I'll see you later Ron." Said Harry getting up to leave. "See ya." Harry followed Hermione and Tom to see what they were up to. They were holding hands and whispering to eachother. They ended up in an area Harry didn't even know existed. Harry made sure that he was out of sight, but still could see them. Tom was an extremly attractive young man. He was tall with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. "I really like you Hermione. I think you're wonderful." Said Tom smiling. "I really like you too Tom." Hermione said while starting to blush a bright pink. After that Tom planted a kiss on Hermione. She was still blushing and continued to kiss Tom. "What are you doing Potter?" Asked Malfoy from out of nowhere. "Nothing Malfoy." Harry said trying not to draw attention to himself. "ILL! Granger is making out with someone." Draco said that so loadly that Hermione heard him. She was shocked to find Harry there because it wasn't like him to follow her. Plus, she thought she was alone. "Harry, what are you doing here?" Hermione asked surprised. "Oh Potter here was just watching you snogging some guy." said Malfoy as if this was an extra treat. "Get out of here Malfoy!" yelled Harry furiously because he had been caught because of him. "Ok. This is getting disgusting anyway. Who would have guessed that that Mudblood would find someone stupid enough to kiss those lips?" Malfoy said with a big smile on his face and a glitter in his eyes. "Calling me a Mudblood doesn't fase me anymore Malfoy. Unless you want me to hex you, I suggest you leave now." said Hermione dead serious. Malfoy left with a grin on his face. "I'll talk to you later Tom. I have to deal with this." Hermione gave Tom a kiss on the cheek goodbye. "Ok" said Tom. "You, come with me." said Hermione angryly. Hermione dragged Harry to the common room.
Sign up to rate and review this story