Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Fallen Leaves

by linchuchoo 0 reviews

Please be gentle, im new and my first One-Shotpost...Its Ryden. He just has to pretend, pretend he isn’t Brendon Urie, the guy who’s in love with Ryan

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1293 words - Complete

0Unrated
--
I, Brendon Urie, can describe myself with one word: LOSER. Mostly because I have no friends, am invisible to all the students in Palo Verde High.

I don’t mind, of course, but I am sort of scared ‘cause I have a secret no-one knows about, save for one person. Keltie Colleen. Keltie knows I’m gay as well as my crush on the school’s most popular guy, Ryan Ross who just happens to be… her boyfriend.

Great.

Ryan Ross is the poster boy of ‘cool’, the guy that all the other guys want to be: he has gorgeous honey coloured eyes and brown shoulder length hair, with bangs that cover his eyes. His body is scrawny and as much as he eats, he never gains a single ounce.

If you look at him from behind, he looks really feminine. More like a girl than a guy really.

He has a way with the ladies which causes them to swoon, and he could of dated anyone but he just has to choose the school bitch; Keltie Colleen.

Hate. Her. hate-her. hateher hateherhateher hateherhateherhateher — the BITCH.

I hate the way she would hold his hand, while giggling like a three-year-old and the way she clings herself onto Ryan whenever they walk past me. She would whisper something to Ryan which makes him snicker, and then she’d start giggling again. I usually blushed then, for all I know she could be bitching or talking about me.

She’s doing this to make me angry and to feel bad for being in love with her boyfriend, I know, but I have to put on a brave face and flip her off. Pretend as though I wasn’t Brendon Urie, the guy in love with Ryan Ross.

Like that would ever last longer than the rest of the day.

And then I would just wait until I got home.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. For. Home. My room— to Safety.

When I’d reach my room; my safe place, I would cry my eyes out. Let all my emotions run out, there isn’t anything else I can do. I want to slap her across the face, but it doesn’t change that she is Ryan’s. That would make him hate me, but it isn’t like he has an idea that I exist anyway.

Pattern, pattern, pattern, pattern.

This… habit would repeat day after day.

The mocking, the defiance, the hurt.

Until one day, she and Ryan walked past me she announced in a clear, loud voice: “Ryan Ross,” she then pointed to me, “this fag is in love with you. I bet he’d even want to blow you.”

Ryan was shocked. “Keltie, what the fuck?” but then he smiled.

I looked up and my gaze met Ryan's, and I quickly avoided his eyes. I could feel myself blushing. Tears fell before I even realized they were even there.

Pushing the both of them out of the way, I had to escape. I ran.

Until my legs almost gave up, they were tired and numb. Even then I still kept going, and then I reached the lake at the far end of the school grounds.

Another safety place – hope.

I sat down, and stared out into the water thinking of the events that happened. It just replayed over and over, like a broken video tape. And then, I thought of ways I could avoid him.

I couldn’t skip school everyday, what would I do when I met him?



My thoughts were interrupted by some person next to me, they had cleared their throat. I looked at them and to my delight and horror; my face paling, it was Ryan Ross.

"Can I join you?"

I was unable to speak and I was wondering how he found me so I merely nodded. It was when he sat down that I realized he had asked me some question.

He had sat down really close to me, so close that our arms were touching. I think I went red in embarrassment, as he peered at me because he then coughed.

“So,” he began, “is it true that you… like me?” he then looked away, seemingly fascinated by a random leaf on the ground.

This was the part when I began to feel annoyed and angry on top of my shame. “Look, I don’t need this now okay? I’ve just been humiliated by your girlfriend and now you’re here trying to find out if I like you or not.”

“Oh, sorry it was just that-- …never mind.” Ryan started, but then changed his mind and stopped.

"What?"

“It’s just that— fuck, look. Brendon, don’t think I don’t notice you at school, right, I do and I sort of realized that you had a crush or something on me as you never looked me in the eye like you would to other guys,” he spoke quickly, but I caught every word.

I rolled my eyes. “Great, that just makes me feel loa—“

I was cut off by warm lips on mine.
Ryan’s lips.

I was a little shocked at first, I admit, but I recovered quickly and deepened the kiss.

He places his arms around me, scooping me into his embrace; I placed my own arms around his waist and licked his bottom lip with my tongue waiting for his answer.

He answered by parting his mouth slightly and that was all I needed; I pushed my tongue through and gave it all I was worth.

I wanted the kiss to last but I knew it had to end.

Ryan was the one to break the kiss. He panted, "Wow."

“Yeah, you’re a great kisser Ryan," I said, without thinking and blushed.

"You too." He was blushing as well.

We smiled at each other and then I decided I would tell him. The truth.

"Ryan?"

"Yes, Brendon?"

"I really do...like you." This time I knew I was as red as a tomato.

An awkward silence fell, and I broke it again.

"Ryan, please say something. I really want to know where this puts us." I began nervously.

"Look, Brendon. I broke up with Keltie, and I… I l-like you t-too,” he was stuttering as he said the last part, I thought it was so sweet.

I was now practically jumping with joy inside.

"So, where does this put us?" I asked nervously.

"I don’t know Brendon, I don’t know but I want to give us a try you, know?" Ryan answered.

I was so happy that he wanted to give it try so I pulled him into a hug and this I grazed my lips on his...

"So I take that as a yes from you Bren?" he said, all the while smiling that brilliant smile of his. The one that made my forever and a day.

"Yes it is, Ry." I teased him.

We kissed again, knowing that we would make this relationship work…

---

Hardships in every relationship do happen. Ours was no exception to that rule.

But, no matter what insult was thrown, whatever injustice thrown to me or Ryan…

It didn’t matter.

As long as we had each other, our feelings true and unwavering, we would stand together.

Joined as one, hand in hand.

Hearts entwined.

. . .























---

e p i l o g u e

It was autumn, I remember.

He proposed to me under the big oak tree, with the golden leaves flying around us.

The whole scene felt perfect.

I was so filled with joy, I couldn’t say anything.

He understood.

Then, he gave me one end of his scarf and I took it.

Together.





e n d .
Sign up to rate and review this story