Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > When Angels Cry

When Angels Cry

by angelronin 0 reviews

When the rain remind her...JinxShino hint of FuuxJin

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Fuu, Jin - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-17 - Updated: 2006-01-18 - 385 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: The characters of Mugen, Fuu, and Jin belong to Geneon and I not tend making money off this.

At Buddhist temple Mugen, Jin, and Fuu staying at and working order get some money. It raining outside and it remind him her...

Jin why you're staring at the window? He didn't say anything. Oh you are thinking about that woman. I know you probably want find her but we are looking for samurai whom smell like sunflower. Jin just turn and look at Fuu. "He so dense he isn't looking at me."

Jin has longing look on his face since he met Shino. When he find out after meeting her that she have work in brothel order pay off her husband's gambling debt. She has teaching him to cook and properly cut eel. Seeing her working as a prostitute he long to touch, learn about her he even borrow Mugen's money to spend night with her. The rain reminds him of Shino and now he want know that she have made it to the divorce temple.

Fuu is staring at Jin and wonders about the mysterious and stoic samurai. Her cheeks are blushing pink and want know about him more. When they are arrest in the checkpoint that day she hope Jin opening up for her but he didn't. Actually she was jealous of Shino and she won't admit it but she kind like Jin. She continues to watch Jin and thinking if she has chance be with him. Her body starts to move toward Jin and seeing his face up close. Staring his eyes and realize his depth of his love for Shino. His sadness add to the rainstorm outside it still remind of her.

Fuu cup his face and kiss him on the lips. Jin at first was bit surprise when Fuu kissing him and he return the kiss. Jin looking into her eyes and saw the first time the feeling more than platonic but his heart belongs to another and the feeling isn't mutual. He can't return her feelings and when angels cry for everyone.

Author's Note: This story came to me after watching episode 11 of Samurai Champloo. Originally tend be drabble but it turn a longer than I intent. I will accept both flames and constructive criticism at darkry@hotmail.com

Sign up to rate and review this story