Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

#12) It's A Fucking Deathwish

by x-syringe-x 3 reviews

Frank? Leaving? (Really short and sort of a space filler while I'm working on 13 kk?)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 386 words - Complete

0Unrated
12) It’s A Fucking Death Wish

Gerard didn’t know what to do. He was lost in emotion and thought, torn between his band and friendship with Frank. But whatever was in the band’s best intentions was what he was going to stick to. Frank needed to be let go…and no matter how much Gerard tried to NOT think about it, he had to face the facts.

*

“What?” Frank’s mouth hung open as his brain absorbed the shock of what Gerard had just told him. “No.” Was all he could manage at the moment.

“Frank, I mean…I don’t really know what to do about this.” He breathed in through clenched teeth. “And this seems like the only plausible thing at the moment. And may be one day you can come back and we’ll take you, but for now I think it’d be best if you left.” He tried to keep his voice from wavering.

“Gee, please. You can’t do this-”

“I can and I am Frank. Please don’t make this any harder on me than it already is.” Gerard pulled away when Frank tried to grab his hand. “No, Frank.”

Frank’s eyes welled to the brim with unshed tears. He was so fucking close to crying. “Gee-Gee…”

“Frank Anthony Iero!” Gerard finally screamed. “Just fucking leave!” He regretted it the moment it came out of his mouth.

Frank’s eyes closed for a second and then tears ran down his cheeks. He slowly opened those beautiful hazel orbs and pointed them Gerard’s direction. He couldn’t have possibly meant what he said. “Okay.” His voice broke at the same moment his shoulders began to shake with silent sobs. He turned and left. Not bothering to get any of his belongings, not bothering to say goodbye to Mike-man, of Bobbo, or…Ray.

He turned, walking out the door and out of their lives.

*

Gerard fell to the floor the moment Frank took those two steps to leave the house…their house…the band’s house. His…life…heart…soul…it all shattered into millions of pieces. This was suicide…the band was going to fail. Nothing could possibly help. Throwing away Frank…it was criminal. It was more than that…it was a /fucking death wish/.
Sign up to rate and review this story