Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

And Fade to Black.

by TheSacrificeOfTulips 3 reviews

Frank Iero. Oneshot. Dedicated to VampireUntil12pm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 427 words

0Unrated
He was beautiful, his face flushed, his eyes wide with excitement, his fringe hanging damply around his face, glued into clumps from the sweat that coated his skin, not in a disgusting way, but in a way that glazed and polished his appearance, lit up with the crazed glow of his wild smile, he basked in the screams and shouts of his adoring fans. And he looked down and saw me, looked straight at me, he was the only one who ever saw me, instead of seeing through me.

My image haunted him, I knew that, I knew it from the look in his eyes every time he saw me, he was petrified, scared that he was insane, scared that seeing me die had affected him, scared that some part of me could still be alive, when he fought so hard to make himself believe I was gone.

He removed his guitar strap from around his shoulders and walked to the edge of the stage, just watching me, oblivious to the rest of his world that was watching him at that moment. The colour had drained from his face and his eyes were still wide, but this time in shock, and one single word left his soft, pale pink lips, uttered slowly and softly so that no-one could hear it but me, “Gracie?” he asked, questioning my appearance, my being, my existence. Questioning his sanity, his memories, my death.

My touch on his skin was soft, almost non-existent and had he not been able to see me he would never had felt it, but he knew this was real now, and he looked almost relieved, his eyes filling with passion. He held out his palm in the air, so I laced my fingers through his, just as I used to and he lessened the space between us, leaning closer so that he could easily whisper “I love you Gracie.” I blinked back tears, just watching his face become so joyful, and for me, was almost heartbreaking, I leant into his ear, and softly murmured “one last kiss?”.

His whole world was there that night, his brothers, his family, his fans, as Frank Iero stopped playing mid-song and removed his guitar, becoming almost trance-like in the middle of a concert. He stood just staring at something that no-one else could see and reached out his hand towards it, talking to himself, or whatever he seemed to see and leant towards it, pursing his lips as to kiss mid-air.

His whole world was there the night Frank Iero disappeared.
Sign up to rate and review this story