Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What's not meant to be is going to be meant to be.

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Brendon and Ryan become friends. Nicknames, blushing and giggles.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 875 words

0Unrated
Alrighty, I've gotten some feedback. I guess I'm continuing. Please enjoy.
:]
_____________________________________

His mom is nice. Or maybe she was just really happy that I helped her one and only son. What, does he have no friends or something?

I sighed and let myself fall onto my bed. Good thing it was Friday. Too bad I had nothing to do. My life sucks.
_____________________________________

I woke up with a start as I heard the doorbell ring. I turned over and looked at the clock. Ugh! It was ten am! Arg! I got up and ambled downstairs. I was still in pajamas. I winced at the bright sunlight as I walked over to the door. I fumbled with the lock and opened the door. I froze, “Uh, hi?”

Ryan looked up, “Hi.” He was shy? “I wanted to um...say thanks.” I smiled, “You’re welcome.” Boy he sure did look beat up. His face was all bruised and his lip had been busted open.

Then came the awkward moment. I remembered I was in pajamas still, “Oh sorry yeah, I was asleep. Do you want to come in?” What else am I supposed to do? Tell him to go away?

He walked in looking around. “Are you okay?”, I looked at him. He looked back at me as I closed th door, “Yeah, just a little sore.” He offered a small smile. “Do you want something to get rid of the pain?”, I walked into the kitchen looking around for a note. My parents usually wrote one of the left. “Nah, it’s okay”, he really sounded kind of scared. “Why don’t you sit?”, I picked up the note. Great, gone all weekend again.

Ryan sat on the couch. I set the note back down on the table. “Make yourself at home, I’ll be right back”, I went upstairs to change into actual clothes.
_____________________________________

Well I gained a friend. I’m happy about that. The only thing now is that me and Ryan are always too busy talking rather than doing our school work. The teachers are threatening to move our seats, so we’ve resorted to note-passing. We even made up a code so the teachers can’t read it. It’s pretty cool. I’m not failing though. Don’t think that I am. I’m making A’s and B’s still. So’s Ryan. We’re not stupid.
_____________________________________

I groaned as my alarm went off. Dammit, I forgot to turn it off. There’s no way I’m waking up at seven on a Saturday! I wearily smashed my alarm clock with my hand and shut off that annoying buzz. God that thing’s so damn annoying! The only way I’m waking up is if Ryan drags me from my warm bed!

“Brennnnndonnnn! Wake up!”, came Ryan’s whine. I yawned, “Time.” “It’s almost noon! Wake up!” I felt the covers rip off me. The cold enveloped me, I groaned again. I curled into a ball, my warmth disappearing. After all, I had only been wearing boxers. “Wakie wakie Brenny bear!”, Ryan pulled me into a sitting position. “I don’t wanna get up yet Ryro!”, this time it was my turn to whine. Yes, we’ve given each other stupid nicknames.

“Brendy come on, it’s almost noon”, he was too overly excited. I yawned, “Fine.” I stretched and got up. “Okay now put on clothes”, Ryan threw a pair of jeans and a black shirt at me. They hit me and fell to the floor. That’s right, I’m only wearing boxers. Ahh! I’m only wearing boxers! Ryan get out of my room! Ahhh! “How’d you get in my house?”, I looked at him sleepily. “Your mom told me to come wake you up. So wake up!” “I am awake”, I yawned. And a little creeped out, but awake. “Why do you want me up so early anyways?” “I’m bored and this isn’t early”, he replied quickly. “For you”, I was up until five am last night thank you! “Come on! Put on pants! Let’s go!”, Ryan retreated out of my room.

I stretched again before lazily pulling on a pair of jeans. As I walked down the stairs I buckled my belt. I plopped down on the kitchen chair, “What’s for breakfast?” “You mean lunch? It’s noon. Ryan are you eating over too?”, my mom asked. “Uhhh, sure”, Ryan replied with a smile. He sat down across from me. We were in the dining room. My mom smiled with an ‘okay’ as she walked into the kitchen.

I was staring at Ryan again. Not a great idea, but he looked so cute when he ate. “Uh Brendon? What’s a matter”, Ryan asked. He got no reply. “Brendonnnn you-hoo!”, he waved his hand in my face. I snapped out of it, “Huh?” “You were staring”, Ryan replied trying not to laugh. “Oh sorry”, I replied looking down. He was NOT going to see me blushing. I heard Ryan giggle as he continued to eat. For a straight guy he was pretty weird.
_____________________________________

Yayyy, more to the story. Remember, no reviews no story! :D
Have a great day! Bye-bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story