Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[17.]]

by zildjian1039 4 reviews

cute :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 409 words

0Unrated
5-2-2006
I stepped into Pete's room to find Patrick,asleep and snoring, looking ridiculously adorable as usual. I tried shaking him awake at first,but all he did was make a funny face and stick his head into the pillow more. So then I sat on him.And he finally woke up.

His eyes popped open, displaying a 'whatthefuckareyoudoing' sort of look and I just laughed and kissed him.
"'Bout time you woke up. It's past noon,you've had enough beauty sleep",I scolded,fixing his disheveled hair.
He grinned,feeling around the nightstand for his glasses,which he knocked onto the floor clumsily.
"How late were you up last night Patty?",I inquired, adjusting his glasses on his nose.
"Not too late"he replied,still grinning.
"Well then...what are you all smiles for?"
"Cause you're here."
"Awww,cute but I'm not convinced."
I'm pretty stubborn. And I knew he meant it but I wanted confirmation.
"Oh really now?",he added with sarcasm.
And then he grabbed me around the waist threw me over his shoulder,and carried me out the door,through the lobby, and onto the beach that we had become well accustomed to in the past few days.
"AHHH PUT ME DOWN!!!",I screamed,and laughed at the same time.
After a few minutes of me trying to steal his hat and throw it into the water, he finally put me down.
"That still doesn't convince me.",I said,giving him a look of fake anger. I kicked a little bit of sand on his sneakers playfully.
He looked disappointed.
"Well then,maybe this will convince you."
He reached in his pocket and pulled out a tiny box,neatly wrapped with a ribbon on it.
I unwrapped it slowly,and opened up the box.
It was a beautiful ring, diamonds and all, and engraved inside was "Patrick and Allie" and on the opposite side, "January 15th,2006 'till forever"
"Oh my God Patrick..."
It was all I could say...I was speechless. No words could have contained everything I felt.
"It's a promise ring.",he explained. "It means you have my heart,but I hope you already knew that."
I kissed him like I had never kissed anyone before, and he slipped the ring onto my finger.

"So are you convinced now?",he smiled.

And at that very moment, I have never loved someone as much as I did right then.And I never will.
Sign up to rate and review this story