Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 13-It All Comes Crashing- July 7

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Some times Pete's a real idiot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 929 words - Complete

0Unrated
Feeling the happiest I'd been in aobut four years I was finally able to have a conversation with Pete again. Amy and Leslie were very happy at how we were able to work together again. Ashlee wasn't so happy.

"Petey, why are you ignoring me? Baby, answer me." She'd whine.

Pete whould quietly shover her off and smile at me. "Ash, I haven't been able to talk to Kendra in like three years."

The look on Ashlee's face told me she wished it was like it was three years ago. Where she didn't have to fight to get her boyfriend's attention.

Although everyone could see that Ashlee and I were going to kill each other if we didn't have a group of people around us. We constantly were glaring daggers at each other. Finally Max got fed up with it.

"Ok, ya'll need to work this out Dra, what's so messed up between you and the blonde bimbo?" she exclaimed.

Ashlee turned a dark shade of red but remained quiet.

I stole a glimpse at Pete. He couldn't-wouldn't-meet my eyes.

"She thinks that I'm stealing her boyfriend when it's obvious I already have." I spat at Ashlee.

Her eyes widened in rage. She turned to Pete. "WHAT?!" She roared. "WHAT IS THIS WHORE TALKING ABOUT?!"

Everyone turned to Pete. He looked at his feet. I was waiting for him to defend me, to tell Ashlee to shove off, I was the only one for him, but he didn't. He just stared at the floor and murmured,

"Kendra, what are you talking about?"

My heart cracked.

"What am I talking about?! What am I talking about?! I'm talking about you saying you loved me! I'm talking about how you and I finally getting back together last week! I'm talking about us seeing each other again this week! Pete, what's wrong with you?"

Ashlee smirked at me.

"He never loved you. Now go away." She sneered.

Tears threatened to pour over my eyelids. Finally I was able to choke out an answer.

"Fine. Pete I hope you and Ashlee are happy because I'm never giving you another chance." I wiped a tear angrily away. "I don't love you anymore."

I turned and ran out the door. I heart Leslie and Amy scream my name and heard them race out after me.

"Kendra. Stop! Stop running!" I heard Leslie exclaim.

I collapsed on a park bench in an old abandoned park. Amy and Leslie followed suit and sat beside me.

I sniffed. "I was so sure things were back to normal. So sure he'd love me again."

Leslie tucked my head under her chin and stroaked my hair. amy patted my hand.

"Dra. Men are total rats, they're fleas on rats, they're ameobas on fleas on rats. They're too low for even the dogs to bite.*" Leslie said quietly.

"Before we left Gerard pulled Pete up and started screaming at him. 'You broke her heart and stayed with that scum-sucking road whore?! Kendra never does this to you!'" Amy said quietly. "Ashlee pushed Gerard and he pushed her so forcefully that her feet went over her head and she turned red everywhere on her face except-"

I sniffed "except her nose." I finished. I gave a sad, little laugh. "I know."

Leslie gave a small laugh too. "What I'll never forget is the look on Pete's face when you ran out." I looked up at Leslie, "He looked like Christmas had been cancelled. He can say all he wants, Dra, but you've still got his heart."

I tried to muster up a smile but thinking of Pete's pain, no matter how much of his heart I have, only made me grimace.

"He probably deserves that no Christmas feeling." Leslie said for me. I gave a small weak nod.

Amy looked up from my troubles and back at the now not-so deserted playground. "Hey guys, look. Teen love."

Leslie and I watche dthe boy and girl sit on the swingset across the playground. The boy gently grasped the girl's hand and she smiled at him.

Leslie and Amy smiled at each other at the cuteness of the scene but all I could think of was me and Pete exactly like that four years ago.

I stood up abruptly "Lets go home." I said briskly and then I stalked away off in the direction I had run away from. Amy and Leslie exchanged looks and then trotted to keep up with me.

When we got back to the house. Pete was the only one left in the room. His eye was black and ihs lip was split. I forced myself to glare at him no matter how my heart ached to help him.

He stood up at the sight of us in the doorway and his eyes locked with mine. He walked towards me.

"Well?" He asked.

His voice sounded cold and unlike his regular voice.

"I hate you." I said suddenly.

"Really?" He asked still unlike him.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Good." He stared at me unblinking.

"Good." I echoed.

"Fine." I replied then I walked away my heart still breaking at his words.
-------------------------------------

So...how do you like it? I dunno if I like this chapter so much...

I pulled a nerdy move yesturday and I watched a Danny Phantom movie and cried when Sam and Danny made out. It was a truely sad moment in my life....

btw, this my facebook, I don't really go on bebo anymore...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=605329235

Have fun chicas and enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story