Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Broken Fairytales

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Find out what Kara "said" ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-06 - 1176 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 45-

“Rachel, what’s wrong?” Scarlet pouted.

“Nothing.” I mumbled, letting Scarlet walk in front of me.

“Oh, nothing.” Scarlet mocked.

I smiled and whacked Scarlet on the arm.

“Whatever it is Rachel, spill. Now.” Tegan said, her mouth full of mango smoothie.

“It’s Kara.” I said, taking the plastic cup from Tegan, taking a mouthful before handing it back.

“Yeah, I heard she came and talked to them yesterday and Gerard was acting all weird like.” Tegan agreed, giving me a weird look before grabbing the cup.

“You weren’t with them?” I asked, somewhat disappointed.

“No, only Scarlet and Lil were there. Me and Ashley went to the canteen.” Tegan replied.

I turned to Scarlet, in search for answers.

“There’s nothing to tell! Kara came up, started talking to us, dragged Gerard away, talked to him and disappeared. Gerard came back alone and all quite like.” Scarlet explained quickly.

“That’s what I mean! Kara talks to him, and he starts acting all weird? I mean, what the fuck?” I said loudly and hysterically.

“Wait, how did you know?” Scarlet asked, sounding a little shocked.

“Bob told me yesterday when he came round to my place.” I gulped some of my banana smoothie.

“I dunno. Maybe you should talk to him?” Tegan suggested, picking up a gorgeous black dress.

“I will later.” I shrugged.

“When doesn’t anything go right in my life?” I laughed, looking up at the sky.

Scarlet and Tegan giggled.

“I live in some kind of broken fairytale!” I joked.

“It can’t be that bad!” Scarlet whined.

“My life is like a fucking soap opera!” I laughed.

Scarlet and Tegan gave me a ‘please explain’ look.

“Well, think about it, every time something goes right, or, reasonable, there’s always something around the corner that is twice as bad. Think about it.” I explained.

“You’re, kinda right.” Tegan said slowly, thinking hard.

“Exactly, I’m always right. Rachel knows all.” I nodded.

I felt a vibrating sensation in my pocket.

I gave a strange look and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

“If that’s Gerard, you’re talking to him.” Tegan said firmly.

I pocked my tongue out at her and answered.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey babe.” Gerard smiled.

“Hey, what’s up?” I smiled.

“It’s Gerard, she’s got that pathetic smile on her face.” Scarlet whispered smartly to Tegan.

I whipped my head around quickly and pouted smartly at Scarlet.

“Nothing much. What are you doing?” Gerard answered.

“Me, Scarlet and Tegan are just shopping.” I shrugged.

“GERARD!” Scarlet and Tegan screamed at the same time.

Gerard laughed.

“Tell them I said hi.” Gerard laughed.

“Gerard says hi.” I said, turning to Scarlet and Tegan.

“Ask him!” Tegan hissed.

I rolled my eyes and walked off a bit further to get some privacy.

“Hey Gerard?” I started.

“Ya?” Gerard said.

“What was up with you yesterday?” I asked quickly.

“What do you mean?” Gerard asked.

“You know what I mean Gerard. You were quiet. You were different. Not the same.” I said.

“Nothing, I just wasn’t feeling that well. That’s all.” Gerard said quietly.

“I thought we agreed that we weren’t going to lie to each other.” I said sternly.

Gerard kept quiet.

“I know Kara came up to you guys at lunch, then she talked to you alone. Don’t bullshit with me Gerard, cause I will find out.” I said forcefully.

“It was nothing. Really.” Gerard said assured.

“If it’s nothing then why don’t you wanna tell me?” I said smartly.

Gerard began to stutter.

“Just tell me Gerard, I’m not going to get mad at you.” I sighed.

“It’s not me that I’m worried you getting mad at.” Gerard mumbled.

“What did she say?” I asked through gritted teeth.

I heard Gerard sigh.

“She said that she broke up with Jeremy.” Gerard said simply, giving me no more details.

“And?…” I pushed on.

“And she said that she wants to get back together with me.” Gerard muttered.

“And what did you say?!” I asked hysterically.

“I said that I wasn’t interested and that I love you. She had her chance.” Gerard said proudly.

“Then what did she say?” I asked.

“Umm… Nothing really. She pulled that snobby look she does and kinda pulled me towards her and…” Gerard began, getting very nervous now.

“Oh my god, what the fuck did she do?” I asked slowly.

“Promise me you won’t do anything.” Gerard said worriedly.

“I’m not promising anything, cause I don’t like breaking promises.” I said toughly.

“Rachel, please.” Gerard begged.

“I’ll promise after I’ve heard it.” I said, giving in slightly.

“She kissed me.” Gerard whispered.

I closed my eyes.

“She… What?” I asked in a bitchy tone.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” Gerard said sternly.

“What?! Like I’m meant to let her fucking get away with this?! She can’t just fucking kiss you!” I screamed.

“Rachel.” Gerard said softly.

I took a deep breath in and slowly blew out.

“What happened then?” I asked calmly.

“I pushed her away, and told her to fuck off and leave me alone… Then she kinda stormed off and said that…” Gerard explained, before pausing again.

And I knew it was going to be bad.

“Now you have to promise you won’t do anything.” Gerard said.

“Just tell me what she said.” I ordered in a bored tone.

“She said that one way or another she was going to get rid of you, and then take me all for herself.” Gerard finished nervously.

Geez, I was really making the boy nervous.

I can’t be that violent can I?

“And, what did you say?” I asked.

“Nothing. She walked off before I could say anything.” Gerard assured.

“So why were you so quiet afterwards? There’s got to be more to the story than your ex wanting you back and kissing you and basically threatening your girlfriend.” I pointed out.

“Ah..” Gerard stuttered.

“Gerard, please, just tell me. I’ve been fucked around way too many times to put up with this shit. You either tell me yourself, or I find out my own way, and it’d be better for your health if you tell me.” I pleaded.

“Rachel, I’m so sorry.” Gerard whispered, sounding almost on the verge of tears.

“Gerard?” I asked in a shaky voice.

Gerard stayed silent.

“Please. Just tell me.” I whispered.

“When she kissed me, I felt strange… It felt right.” Gerard explained quietly.

“I have no idea why I felt this Rachel, because I love you so m-” Gerard stuttered quickly.

I hung up on Gerard, not wanting to hear anymore.

I sat down on the patch of grass I had walked to.

I closed my eyes and felt the tears begin to sting my electric blue eyes.

Damn my fucked up, broken fairytale. Why can’t my life be normal for once?…
Sign up to rate and review this story