Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will You Be My Boyfriend?

Death of a Monkey and Making Out on the Bus

by DoNotBeAFreak

A little time has elapsed sense the last chapter. It's now spring and Gerard gets news about his cartoon. WARNING: BOY SEX!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 1525 words

?Blocked
Spring was slowly sinking her long delicate fingers into the neighborhood. Trees and flowers bloomed on street corners and the birds came back from the south to nest and dive bomb Frankie and I when we got too close that one huge elm in front of the school.

"Fucking birds," Frankie mumbled as we stumbled away from the most recent attack. I nodded and touched a finger to my cheek to find that the she devil that swooped down upon us, skreaching, had drawn blood.

"Look what she did to me." Frankie smiled and pulled me down so he could lick the blood off my cheek. It stung a little, but I didn't mind because it gave me ideas that were better saved for when we got home, and I had just noticed that our lovely friend, the angry mother bird, had caused us to miss the bus. "Stop that, you can lick me clean later."

"But I wanna lick you clean right now."

I giggled and pushed him off my neck. "Do you have your phone?" Frankie dug into his pocket for his phone and handed it to me before latching onto me again. Not far away a woman waiting for her kid scowled at us through the windshield of her mini van and mouthed what looked like the word /faggots/.

'Well that was rude!'

Lyn answered Gerards phone with "Mrs. Way at your service," in a high sing-song voice.

"Where's Gerard?"

"He's talking to some Cartoon Network big shot on the house phone right now." Her voice dropped down to a whisper. "I think they're giving him their decision on his monkey."

"So I guess he can't come and pick Frankie and I up. We missed the bus."

"No he can't, but I will."

"Thanks."

"All right, see ya later."

I shoved Frankies phone back into his pocket and wrapped my arm around his waist. A smudge of blood on his forehead caught my eye as I looked down at him, so I stuck out my tongue and tasted it just like how Frankie did to me. The smooth, coppery, taste filled my mouth and Frankie moaned against my neck.

*

Gerard was spawled on the living room couch and chain smoking when we got there. Cartoon Network had denied him his show in favor of another that was just as random and currupt as Ren & Stimpy had been, maybe even more so. It involved this giant talking milkshake, a meatball with the mental capacity of a toddler, and a side order of fries. Gerards cartoon was simpler and more kid friendly, something that we all thought that Cartoon Network would like. They apparently didn't like it however, and that sent Gerard into a little emo fit that lasted about a week. We weren't too worried about him cause it was nothing that Lyn and his notebook couldn't fix, but it still hurt a little. That damn monkey was what Gerard planned to do with his life. He wanted to make something that everyone would remember for years to come, a bit of him imortal even after his death, but that dream had died the day he got the phone call, and even though he had recovered from it I could tell that it still pained him.

It was late, I didn't know the exact time, but it had to be after midnight I was sure of that. Gerard was once again pouring over his notebook at the kitchen table and chewing on his lip like that crazy dude from A Beautiful Mind. It was a little scary.

"What are you doing up so late?"

Gerard looked up, his eyes wide and kind of glassy. "I've got an idea."

He pushed his notebook across the table and I sat down and took it kind of reluctantly. The tattered page that the book was opened to bore, between coffee and ink stains, and crossed out words, what looked to be a poem, maybe even song lyrics.

/And we can run
From the backdrop of these gears and scalpels
And every hour
Goes the tick-tock bang of monitors as
They stared us down
When we met in the emergency room
And in our beds
I can hear you breath with help from cold machines.../

"I'm going to start a band."

"What!?"

"You heard me. You can play in it if you like. Bob and Ray too...does Frankie play anything?"

"Guitar I think, but..."

"It'll be amazing. We'll right songs with stories like they did in the good old days and if we're lucky we'll get signed and tour the world. See far off lands and inspire fans with our music, make them forget about all the assholes they shared a locker with. They'll come to our show and feel the music, sing along and dance and make marry. What do you think?"

I didn't know what to think. The first thought that came to mind was that Gerard was a few sammiches short of a picnic "I don't know."

"I wanna try it. If it doesn't work out then fine, but if we make it..." He let his sentence just hang there and I got the strangest feeling that he was actually serious.

*

Frankies mother had gotten herself a day job and was therefore out of the house till 6:00 on weekdays. We began to use that to our advantage because there was always some one at my house, which made it hard to have a little alone time, if you get my drift. Mrs. Ieros want for a hobby that got her out of the house and paid her money at the same time couldn't come sooner. It's not that I didn't like Mrs. Iero or anything, she was like a second mother to me. It was just that with final exams baring down on Frankie and I, Frankies job, and Lyn hovering around trying to catch us getting it on was cutting into our sex life and we needed a place to fuck before we burst. An empty house was just what we needed, and there was the added bonus that Frankies bed was queen sized while mine was only a double.

'Score!'

We took the school bus to Frankies house instead of mine. Not many people pay attention to what goes on in the very back. If you lay down in the seat and keep your feet out of the aisle as much as possible the kids and the driver will never notice that you're back there making out with your boyfriend and getting psyched up for sweaty boy sex when you get home. It was all tongues, soft swollen lips, and teeth once we found a comfortable position.

I was already hard by the time the bus stopped and let us off so Frankie and I could hurl ourselves through his front door and up the stairs. We didn't even take the time to undress each other like we usually do. We ripped our own clothing off in a matter of seconds as soon as Frankies bedroom door was closed, throwing them to the ground in a great, jumbled up mess before diving onto his bed. I won the little wrestling match that quickly ensued and pinned Frankie to the bed. He squirmed and whimpered beneath me as I kissed and licked his bare belly, my fingers brushing his thighs going higher, higher, till he began to beg me to touch him. I smiled up at him as I took him into my mouth. Frankie thrashed and moaned as I slid my tongue along the underside of his cock. He opened his legs wide and inviting as I sucked him off, bending them at the knee and giving me good access. I let him go long enough to rummage through his night stand and find the battered tube of lotion that Frankie and I had always used. The whimpers, moans, and the feel of his bare skin against mine as he squirmed with the pleasure that I gave him were getting me just as exited as he was. I couldn't wait to be inside him, to feel his warmth and tightness, to hear his heavy breath and shaky moans as I press into him deeper and deeper.

I could have came right there and then with the sounds that Frankie made when I entered him. Groaning loudly, I kissed him, making sure that his bottom lip got caught between my teeth as I pulled away to nibble on his jaw line. Frankies finger nails digging into my back and right bicep made me groan again with the painful pleasure that he was inflicting and I quickened my pace inside him, using my knees for better leverage and reach. He started to loosen his grip on my arm, reaching for my hand and guiding it down to his neglected cock. Frankies whimpers turned to throaty moans and his legs tightened around my waist when I finely touched him.

It was quickly becoming too much for the both of us. Release was close at hand and we begged and pleaded for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story