Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 5

by berryterry 0 reviews

Joe goes on a very special date.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 916 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

A week has past. The Honda Civic Tour has come to and end and Fall Out Boy has returned home. Joe and Elaine are out on their first date at a corner bistro in downtown Chicago, where live local bands come to play every weekend.

“So do you like these guys?” asked Elaine as the metal band “Falls from Hell” entertained the crowd.
“They’re all right. Do you like them?”
“Eh, to be honest with you, I’m not much of a metal fan. I prefer more of a punk rock sound like, well, your band.”
“Aww thanks. I like metal, but this band isn’t really doing it for me. What other bands do you like?”
“Hmm… besides Fall Out Boy I like… let’s see… Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is…, Paramore, Good Charlotte, and a few others.”
“Cool. We’re actually good friends with most of them, especially Gym Class Heroes and The Academy Is…”
“That’s awesome. So what do you like to do for fun, I mean besides playing with Fall Out Boy?”
“Ok… this may seem childish but I love playing video games, especially Super Mario Brothers from back in the day. I also like going out for drinks and hanging out with my best buds.”
“Oh Joe,” laughed Elaine. “I think it’s cute that you play video games! I love them too.”
“That’s great! So what do you like doing?”
“Umm… I like hanging out with my girlfriends and my roommates Vicky and Janice. I also love photography, reading and baking. I make delicious brownies!”
“Awesome. You’ll have to make me a brownie some day!” laughed Joe.
Elaine laughed.

The waitress came over to their table.
“Will there be anything else? Some dessert?”
“None for me thanks,” answered Joe. “Would you like any dessert, Elaine?”
“No thanks. I’m stuffed.”
“I’ll just take the check then.”
“Ok, here you go, sir. Thank you!”
“Thanks.”
Joe paid the tab and escorted Elaine out of the restaurant.

“So where do you want to go next?” asked Joe.
“Um maybe could go back to my place for a couple of drinks? Maybe watch a movie?”
“Sounds good to me.”

The two arrive at Elaine’s apartment. Luckily, Vicky and Janice are out for the rest of the evening so Joe and Elaine can be alone. They make their way over to the couch in the living room.
“So what movie do you want to see?” asked Elaine. “I got ‘Wedding Crashers’, ‘Knocked Up,’ ‘Just Married’…”
“I heard Wedding Crashers was pretty good. Let’s see that one.”
“OK. Good choice!”
Elaine popped in the DVD.
“Would you like anything to drink?”
“No, I’m fine for now,” answered Joe. “Thanks.”
“Ok, I’ll just microwave some popcorn for us then.”
“Cool. I love popcorn.”

As the movie started, Joe put his arm around Elaine. Elaine immediately felt a sense of comfort with Joe, a feeling which she never felt as quickly in any other relationship.

She wanted to kiss him badly. She started to lean in, but quickly pulled away, fearing that she was moving things too quickly. She didn’t realize that Joe had the same feelings as her.
“It’s ok,” he gently whispered as he leaned in for a kiss.
Elaine reciprocated and they kissed, slowly and softly. It was the best kiss either of them had in years. They pulled away momentarily to focus on the movie. But their feelings overwhelmed them and they began making out with passion.

“I can’t believe I rejected you all those years ago,” said Elaine between kisses. “You’re such a sweet guy.”
“We’ll you’re a really sweet girl. I’m having such a great time with you.”
“Thank you Joe. You know I would normally not make out with someone on the first date, but somehow this just feels…”
“Right?”
“Yeah, it just feels right. Honestly, I never felt so conformable with any other guy, especially on the first date.”
“You know, Elaine, I feel the same way. To be honest with you, I haven’t even been on a date in a while.”
“You’re kidding! Joe Trohman from Fall Out Boy doesn’t go on a lot of dates?”
“I’m not as rockstar-ish as I seem,” Joe chuckled. “I’m actually kind of a nerd.”
“We’ll you’re not alone, I’m kind of a nerd too!,” laughed Elaine.

They giggled together as they continued kissing on the couch.

The movie ended and Elaine realized it was getting late and she had to get up early to go to work.
“Joe, I loved tonight, but I think we should call it a night. Would love to stay with you longer, but I have to get up early. I have work, unfortunately.”
“Oh, no problem. I’ll call you, ok? We should meet again soon.”
“Thanks. Yeah, I would love to see you again. I’ll walk you too the door.”
They walked to the front door.
“Good night Joe. Thanks again for such a great evening.”
“You’re quite welcome. Good night.”

He gave Elaine a goodnight kiss and left. Joe couldn’t believe how happy he was to finally go out with Elaine. He also couldn’t believe how well they connected on their first date. “Maybe she’s the one I’ve been searching for all along,” he thought as he drove back to his home.
Sign up to rate and review this story