Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 7

by berryterry 0 reviews

Joe and Elaine may be taking things a little fast.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 656 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7

Later on at the record show, Joe was temporarily distracted from the thoughts about his relationship with Elaine. Browsing through the records was fun for him, especially since he came across a few that he had always wanted but never got.

Joe strolled around the show when suddenly, but not surprisingly, he ran into Patrick, who was already carrying a sack full of old records in his arm.
“Hey Joe, what’s up?” asked Patrick.
“Hey man, nothing much. I see you got a lot of records already.”
“Yeah. It’s a bunch of Prince songs and stuff that I don’t have. Did you find anything you want yet?”
“Kind of, but I’m debating whether I should get them or not.”
“Oh. That’s cool. So I heard you went out with that girl. How’d it go?”
“It went great, actually. Better than I expected. I think we have a really great connection and… Ok this may sound silly but I think I’m already in love with her.”
“What? How can you been in love with her? You guys just got together.”
“I know… but I don’t know dude, I just never felt this way about anyone.”
“Oh. That’s great Joe. I’m glad you feel that way. Just try not to rush into things. You don’t want to ruin it.”
“So if we already… you know… would that be rushing into things?”
“Don’t tell me you already slept with her!”
Joe blushed.
“Wow. I can’t believe it. Joe went from not getting any girls at all to getting a date, falling in love with her, and sleeping with her within a week. That’s crazy. But I guess I’m happy for you.”
“Thanks Patrick. I am happy. To be honest, I did think that maybe things were going pretty fast, but we both have a feeling that this is definitely different from other relationships.”

“That’s good. Whatever works for you. Just keep what I said in mind, OK?”
“OK Patrick.”
“Well I’ll see you later Joe.”
“See ya Patrick.”

“Maybe Patrick’s right,” Joe thought. “Maybe it would be better if we slow things down a bit.”

Elaine got out of work at 6:30 p.m. She rushed back to her apartment, excited about spending the remainder of the evening with Joe. She quickly got changed into much trendier, much sexier clothes than her drab work attire, straightened her hair and applied makeup. She called Joe, telling him she was on her way to his home and sprinted out the door, barely acknowledging her roommates, who knew little about her romance with Joe.

She arrived at Joe’s house at 7:05. Joe greeted her with a huge smile and a hug.
“Hey sweetie!” Joe exclaimed.
“Hey baby!” Elaine said as she kissed Joe on the lips. “So what do you want to do tonight. I was thinking maybe we could just stay in and order some Chinese food and then… well you know!” she said with a sly, sexy smile.
“That sounds good to me.”
“Great. Don’t worry about paying. It’s on me this time.”
“Ok cool. Thanks.”
“No problem.”

Joe and Elaine looked at the Chinese menu and chose what they wanted to order.
When the food arrived, they ate, while Joe flipped on the TV to see what was on. After seeing that there was nothing on, Joe turned off the TV and leaned in for a kiss.
“It’s so nice being with you Joe,” Elaine said as they slowly pulled away.
“It’s nice being with you too, Elaine.”

They put down the rest of their Chinese food and started making out. As they headed for the bedroom, Joe thought for a second what Patrick had said to him earlier, but at that point he really didn’t care because the power of their feelings was too strong.
Sign up to rate and review this story