Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Alas She Lies

Epilogue

by blood-fangs-of-doom 0 reviews

Anna and Gabriel get married at last! :) FINISHED.

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Anna Valerious, Cardinal Jinette, Carl, Van Helsing - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-01-19 - Updated: 2006-01-20 - 1108 words

0Unrated
Alas She Lies

A/N: I hope you liked Chapter Ten, cause that was quite intense to write! Exciting stuff, really!! I only wish that really happened in the Van Helsing movie, maybe like number two, but oh well, I guess not! ::shrugs and sniffles:: Aww this is the last chapter of 'Alas She Lies', it's so sad. I have worked on this story for quite a long time after all, lol! But I loved writing it, it was so enjoyable! I hope everyone likes it and my thanks to all reviewers are on the very bottom! :) So check it out! ;D

Disclaimer: I do not own anything I write here except the characters I have invented.

Summary: Every angel has their dark sides... Gabriel disappears in the middle of a mission and he is believed to be dead. Anna and Carl goes to Budapest to investigate and finds out that not only was there an evil plot behind Gabriel's disappearance but someone is trying to summon a ancient power hidden within the angel.

Warning: Yes I warn you again! lol Another kissy kiss scene! hehe. I mean, hello, its a Wedding Scene after all!! :D

Epilogue

"In the name of God, I, Gabriel Van Helsing, take you, Anna Valerious, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow," Gabriel spoke and smiled towards Anna. Anna returned his smile. She was dressed in a beautiful white wedding dress, with a crown of flowers on top of her tidied curly hair. She also wore the silver wedding ring on her finger, inprinted with the words 'Gabriel & Anna' on it. Tears were starting to creep up her eyes as she opened her lips also to say her vow.
"In the name of God, I, Anna Valerious, take you, Gabriel Van Helsing, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."
Carl, standing in front of the two now newly wedded couple, smiled brightly as he spoke the words.
"I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may kiss the Bride!"
Gabriel immediately leaned in to kiss Anna and Anna kissed back as tears of happiness spilled out of her. As if to agree to her happiness, Gabriel's brilliant wings rushed out of his back, enveloping the two with white wings that sprayed light out to the crowd. As Gabriel's lips parted from Anna's, he smiled at his bride and Anna smiled back. They heard cheers as they saw Carl holding some sort of strange invention in his hand. Anna and Gabriel looked at Carl quirkly, with smiles that lightened the chapel as Carl, grinning rather mischeviously to himself, proudly pulled the trigger of his invention.
Something shot out of invention and flew through the chapel, as artificial light burst out of the thing Carl held. Feathers and Flowers burst out with it, showering the wedded couple with golden light and falling white feathers and flowers. Anna smiled and cried out in delight as Gabriel gave out a heartfelt laugh. Carl smiled joyfully as Gabriel came over his direction and hugged him. Carl, bewildered at first, smiled later as Gabriel went back to Anna's side.
But Carl wasn't the only guest in the chapel. The Cardinal was seated on one of the chairs of the chapel, with loads of people from the Holy Order. They smiled back and some cheered. Others whispered in languages across the world, happy for the Groom and his Bride. But the most special of guests was one by the name of Isis.
She was standing near the entrance of the Chapel, unseen by all eyes. She had changed from the appearance she once wore. Isis was taller but she still held her own features, with jet black long hair and a smile that looked more comforting and happy then before. But what changed was her eyes. It had been coal black before, but it had turned into the color of the sea, a beautiful blue that swirled inside her eyes, as if a small ocean had formed there and continued splashing endlessly. Isis was dressed in a peasant's clothes, but still, she was wearing a peasant dress.
Isis smiled gently. She didn't understand why she had come here to look at this particular wedding, but she felt gratitude towards the people that celebrated in the chapel. It felt like she held a huge debt towards them. She continued staring until she needed to go back home. She moved back, away from the chapel as her hair swished in the wind. She turned her back to the celebration inside, but she glanced back one more time. And her eyes widened. Was she imagining things?
Isis thought she saw an angel.
Confused, Isis shook her head and then continued on her way back home. But then when she saw something in her palm, she knew she wasn't imaging anything. In her palm she held a long, white feather.
Isis looked over her back one more time and smiled.
An angelic smile.

A/N: THE END!! YAY! Whooooo hooo!! ;D Gabriel, Anna and Carl have a good ending, and Isis also has one too!! :D I hope EVERYONE enjoyed this story, 'Alas She Lies'! hehe! And now I'd like to thank ALLLLL my REVIEWERS!!! OwO!!!
-anett:: OMG! Girl, your reviews absolutely ROCKED! :D They were just awesome!! Thank you so much for sticking through this story, or I wouldn't have been able to finish it!! I hope you liked the ending!! :)
-Fortune Zyne:: -tackle hug- Thank you so much for your reviews!! You've helped me finish the chapters and encouraged me to continue! I really appreciate it! Thank you! :) Those reviews absolutely were like, FABULOUS!! hehe!
-Star Mage1:: Thank you so much! You helped me through and convinced me to keep writing! Your reviews were so GREAT! THANK YOU!! THANKS!! :D
Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed 'Alas She Lies'! THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD lol ::throws confetti:: Anyone Champagne??? lol hehe Please review, it would be reaaaaalllly appreciated!! :DDDD I will now go work on my other VH fics (Mystical Sides, Blood Red Diamonds, Phantom of your Nightmares, etc etc, lol), so wish me all good luck!!! ;) And again! ::pops champagne:: THANK YOU GUYS!!! R&R!

/:::Elwyndra a.k.a Anna:::/
Sign up to rate and review this story