Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 5

by unlucky13 0 reviews

rating is for language yet again

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 1381 words - Complete

0Unrated
You seriously need to read the others to get this one.

NO FLASHBACK!
I walked towards the door to go back to the room. "You really are some crazy bitch," Tyler said. I sighed. I really hated him. I was about to go kick his ass again but Gaara beat me to it. Or I thought it was JUST Gaara. It was also Itachi, Kisame, Lee, Sasuke, and Naruto. The all stood between me and him. Sasuke turned back and looked at me. "I told you we had to make sure they treated you right," he said.

He turned back to Tyler who looked horror stricken. "Oh shi-" but Tyler was cut off with the beating of a lifetime. I smiled. I really did have a lot of people that cared about me. After they finished with Tyler we all walked back inside and to the room. "Hey guys, thanks for that back there," I said. Truth be told I was near to tears. No one had ever stood up for me like that.

I gave all of them a hug and a kiss on the forehead. After that I grabbed some clothes to go take a shower. I was so happy to be home and to find out that I had great friends. While I was drying off the door opened. There stood Gaara in nothing but a towel. Well at least Gaara had a towel! I was standing there completely naked. His eyes went really wide. I blushed madly and grabbed for a towel to cover myself. "I-I-I'm so sorry," Gaara said.

"U-Um I-it's alright. But you might want to turn around and leave while I get dressed," I said blushing. He nodded and walked back to the room. Well that wasn't awkward at all. Oh God, Gaara saw my naked! I quickly dressed and sped out of the bathroom. Gaara was still red when he went in. I walked in the room and saw something I really wish I hadn't. Kisame and Itachi were in an awkward position. "Oh My God I'm so sorry!" I said shutting the door quickly.

Man tonight was really messed up. I just sat down on the couch up front and thought about all I had seen tonight. First of all, Gaara. Sure he had a towel but he had an awesome body. Not too muscular but enough. I blushed again. And then the Itachi and Kisame thing. I hope I didn't interupt too much. I sighed and laid down on the couch.

Naruto walked over holding out a cup a ramen. "Arigatou," I said. I scrunched my legs so he could sit of the couch. He sat down and said, "You can put your feet on me if you want." I nodded and put my feet on his lap. I ate the ramen was almost asleep when I felt something on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes. It was Naruto! His eyes were closed so he probably didn't know I was awake.

I closed my eyes and let him kiss me while I was 'sleeping'. He was probably just in the moment. Yea that's definitely it. Part of me wanted to believe he liked me but the other said he's just being sweet. I waited 30 more minutes until I opened my eyes. Now Naruto was asleep.

I looked over to the clock. 7:30. It was really early but when had I not been lazy? I took my feet off Naruto's lap and was about to head to the bedroom when I remembered about the couple. I walked to the door and knocked. "One minute!" surprisingly it wasn't Itachi or Kisame that said this, but Sasuke! He let the door open a creak and looked at me though it. I frowned, what was going on?! I pushed the door open the rest of the way to see Gaara sprawled out on the floor laying on his belly, ass exposed.

I blushed fifty different shades of red. "Well?" Sasuke said blushing. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt," I said. "Suanko I-" "I'm sorry I barged in on you," I said. Gaara must have finally heard me because he grabbed the blanket and covered himself. Gaara looked up at me. "I'm sorry Sunako," he said. I frowned. "For what?" I asked. Gaara had a surprised look. "D-Don't you like him?" Sasuke asked. "I-I think he's attractive and a great friend but clearly he's not into girls," I answered. "A-Actually…." Gaara trailed off. I blinked. "Your Bi?" I asked. He nodded. I shrugged and said ok. I closed the door.

I walked back up front and saw Naruto was still asleep. I wonder if Sasuke's just bi or gay. Well so much for thinking Gaara had a nice body. I forbid myself of thinking about that because it would just hurt in the end. He was clearly Sasuke's. Then I thought about Naruto. Did he even like me? Or was this all some twisted game that they dragged me into. I felt like I was going crazy! I walked out front to look at the stars. I breathed in really deep. Man my head hurts, love is too confusing. Actually in all reality love sucked. It always ended up hurting you.

I bit my lip realizing that it was true. People you loved would eventually die. If it was a boyfriend chances were they would break up with you, and if it was a crush there was a good chance that they didn't like you back. So in my mind love could go and die for all I cared. I laid in the hammock looking and the stars. At least it was really nice out here, I had almost forgotten how nice Arkansas was at night. Since there weren't many city lights the stars and moon could be seen clearly.

Then, of all people, Tyler came out and sat on the hammock. I looked at him. Poor guy had really gotten the shit beat out of him. He looked at me and then at the sky. "It's nice out tonight eh?" he asked. I nodded. "Look, Maggie I'm sorry." I laughed. "You only say that when you get beaten up," I said smiling. He smiled and looked at me. "Naruto really cares about you, you know," he said. "How would you know?" I asked.

"W-well earlier when I made him cry well I'm sure he told you what I said. But I couldn't stand them getting close to you," he said, "I love you like a sister and I don't want them to hurt you." "So therefore you hurt me?" I asked totally confused. He nodded. "Guys have a fucked up way of thinking," I said. He laughed. "Well I'll leave you to your star gazing," he said and walked back inside. Well it was true, guys really did have a fucked up way of thinking, but I suppose they thought the same about girls.

After and hour or two I walked back inside and saw Naruto staring at the floor. "Oi, what's wrong Naruto?" I asked. "He told you didn't he?" Naruto asked. "Who told me what?" I asked. "Sunako you know what," he said looking at me with a fixed gaze. I blushed and nodded. "Well, will you go out with me?" Naruto asked. "After the family reunion yea I will," I said. He smiled and nodded. Besides everyone here was tricked into believing that me and Gaara were a couple except Annemarie.

I walked over to Naruto and sat down. I leaned up against him, closed my eyes and went to sleep. I was woken up by the smell of the Traditional Hearsly Breakfast. My Grandmother was cooking and she was doing great as usual. I was still sleepy though. I realized I had kind of slept sitting up. I woke Naruto up. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled. "hey you want to get comfier?" I asked. He nodded and we went back to the bedroom. I didn't bother to knock. I knew that Sasuke and Gaara were probably not dressed anyway. Naruto and I went to the corner of the room and got under the covers. He kissed my forehead and soon I drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story