Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 6

by unlucky13 0 reviews

blah blah blah, u should know by now I can't do a summary

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 2444 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just so you know, you should probably read the others to get this one!

NO FLASHBACK!

I woke up to Naruto's soft breathing on my forehead. During our nap he had put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I smiled. No one had ever cared about me this way. Well, one person but I didn't even know him anymore. "Oi wake up lovebirds!" Sasuke said. I looked up and saw him standing there with Gaara. "Go away Sleep Natzi," I said and put my head back under the covers.

Gaara laughed and pulled the covers off both of us. "Damn it! It's cold!" I yelled trying to get the blankets back. He just handed me a plate of food. I pouted but took it anyway. Man Naruto's a heavy sleeper. I got and evil smile. "Hey Sasuke, got any shaving cream?" I asked. He nodded and rummaged through his bag until he found it. He threw it to me. "Hehehe," I was about to put it on his nose but he grabbed my wrist and opened his eyes.

Never before had I realized how pretty his eyes were. Naruto just looked at me, then at the shaving cream. Finally my brain registered and I squirted the shaving cream in his face. "Oi Sunako!" he said sitting up really quick. He got it off his eye lids and looked at me. "Uh-oh…." I said. I tried to get up and run but he caught my ankle and pinned me down. He took the shaving cream that was on his hands and put it on my cheeks and some got in my hair.

I couldn't help but start laughing. Apparently this gave him the wonderful idea to tickle me. "Ahh!!! N-Naruto! AHAHAHA p-p-please st-stop!" I said laughing extremely hard. Then he did something that made me laugh even harder. He gave me butterfly kisses on my cheeks. (For those of you who don't know what butterfly kisses are, its where they blink their eyelash on your skin really fast).

Finally he let go and just stared at me. "Awww," I heard Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi, Kisame, and Lee say. "Oh screw you," I said to them while still looking at Naruto. He got off me and helped me up. We were about to head to the kitchen but then I remembered something. "Oi, are me and Gaara still going to act like a couple?" I asked, "Or do want me to tell my family the truth?" "To save you from awkwardness I wouldn't tell them if I were you," Itachi said. Me and Sasuke switched places and we continued to walk to the kitchen.

As soon as we got to the kitchen Lee went over and started talking to my cousin. I cocked an eyebrow. Were they going to end up going out? Probably knowing my cousin. My cousin would never admit it but she was beautiful. She wasn't too thin but thin enough, she had great hair but then what Hearsly didn't? I smiled. They seemed to really hit it off.

I looked at the wonderful breakfast before us. "I love you Nani!" I screamed as I gave my grandmother a hug. "Love ya too, now where is your uncle?" she said going off to find him. We all dug into the awesome breakfast. The weeks went on mostly like that. Acting like Gaara's girlfriend was really difficult. Naruto and I could eventually steal a few minutes alone.

It was now Christmas night and everyone was opening their presents. I didn't really get much but I didn't mind. My sister however pulled me aside. "Maggie, will you be my maid of honor?" she asked. I gawked. "W-When?" I asked. "Next December, please Maggie," she begged. "Of coarse I will!" I said hugging her. I was so happy! She was finally getting married.

We both walked back over the mountain of present's. I noticed Lee giving Kristen a present. I made a mental note to ask her about it later. I sat back and watched everything. My uncle had finally gotten to my present. "Let's see… it's from Mags!" he said tearing the wrapping paper. "You always did do jokes.." He said disappointed. I laughed. "You know me better than anyone here Nebil. Did you really think I'd get you something worth while?" I said evilly. My friends had found their presents and opened them up greedily. Then Naruto came over and hugged me. "Thanks," he whispered. Luckily no one was paying attention to us.

We slipped out the back door and went to lay on the hammock. We were looking at the stars. "Hey Sunako?" he said. "Hmm?" "I never told you about my family situation…." He trailed off. I turned over and looked at him. "You don't have to if you don't want to," I said. He gave me a sheepish smile. "You'll find out eventually. Sunako, my parents died when I was six months old. Some escaped maniac came and tried to kill all of due to an old grudge of everyone's family. M-my parent's died trying to save me," he said holding tears in.

"I'm so sorry Naruto," I said. I hugged him close. "Sunako, you never did tell us what happened to your mom," he said wiping his eyes. I nodded, he had every right to know. "Last year, my mom was driving home from work. Some drunk idiot in an eighteen wheeler hit her head on," I said. He pushed the hair out of my eyes to see one tear falling down my cheek. He kissed it away. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. Then I heard someone come around back.

"Maggie?" I heard Annemarie say. I shot up. "H-h-hey A-Annemarie!" I stuttered. Her eyes were huge. "I thought you were pretending to date Gaara," she said. "Well…" I explained the situation and she just nodded. "I'm happy you picked him," she whispered in my ear. I smiled. She went up to Naruto who was blushing a deep shade of crimson. "Oi, you’re the only one I trusted out of that bunch, be good with her k?" Annemarie said. Naruto just nodded. She walked back inside.

"Hey Sunako, I forgot to give you something," he said reaching in his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and handed it to me. I frowned and opened it. There was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen. There was an emerald rose in the center of a silver heart. I gave him a really big smile. I hugged him and whispered, "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me." He hugged back. He pulled back and looked at my eyes. "Your so beautiful…" he said trailing off. My eyes widened. No one, NO ONE, had ever said that to me.

Truthfully I was not attractive. I had extra weight and I was extremely pale. He closed the gaps between our faces and kissed me. I blinked and turned many different shades of red. It took my mind a few seconds to register what was happening. Finally my body reacted and I began to kiss back. Right then we heard an "Ahem," from the corner of the house. I snapped back to reality and saw my uncle Nebil. "N-Nebil!" I whispred loudly. If looks could kill Naruto would have died right there and then. "Maggie, please explain…" Nebil said. I nodded and explained everything.

Nebil sighed. "I knew you liked her but jeez man, you just had to ask her while in the lovely little state of Arkansas," he said, "Well I just came out here to tell you that they want you to play the piano, Buds on Guitar." "Oh ok, I'll be inside in a minute," I said. He nodded and went back inside. "You can play an instrument?" Naruto asked. "Two really," I said. His eyes got big. I smiled and said, "Come on let's go inside." He nodded and followed me back inside.

"Ok Maggie get on the piano! I've got the guitar!" my sister's fiance yelled. "Got it Bud!" I yelled back. He started off and I immediately recognized the song. Jingle Bell Rock. I smiled and began to play. Everyone started to dance. I smiled. I noticed Lee and Kristen heading for the Mistletoe. I began to join in on vocals with Bud. It had been a year since I played but I still had it baby! I had taken piano for a long amount of time and I loved to play.

Itachi and Kisame were the best dancers there. Everyone was having so much fun. Gaara and Sasuke were nowhere to be found. Naruto was standing in the corner. "Hey Bud I'm leaving it to you!" I yelled. He nodded and my cousin Brent picked up the other guitar and started helping Bud out. I walked over to Naruto and smiled. "Would you do the honor of giving me this dance?" he said bowing and holding out his hand. I laughed and took his hand.

I soon found out that Naruto was a great ballroom dancer. I had only taken half a semester of catillian and then quit because I HATED high heels. We danced and danced for I don't know how long. We didn't realize that we had danced our way to the mistletoe, and wouldn't have realized it unless Kristen hadn't yelled it out.

"Oh My God Maggie your under mistletoe!" she screamed. I blushed. Should I? It was Christmas tradition… I gave him a small peck on the cheek and we got many cheers. I laughed. Truth was they probably didn't suspect anything knowing how dense my family was. We danced for about another hour and finally Bud had to call it quits. However Brent was still going at it. But he had slowed down into doing slow songs. Naruto and I danced a while longer to whatever Brent was playing. I looked up into his eyes. I really wanted to kiss him right then but I knew I couldn't. We both walked back to the room. We found Sasuke and Gaara fast asleep.

It was hard to believe that we were leaving tomorrow morning. Naruto and I laid down on the pallet. He pulled me to his chest and stoked my hair. "Your so beautiful," he whispered. I smiled. "You have no idea what you just said," I whispered back. "All I did was tell the truth," he said smiling. He kissed my forehead and we eventually slipped off to sleep.

I woke up to Nebil nudging me with his foot. "F*ck off," I muttered sleepily. "You're so lucky it's me waking you up. If it was my mother you wouldn't wake up for a week," he said. "I know," I said yawning. "Come on your plane leaves in an hour and a half," he said. "Oh shit! You're right!" I jumped up waking up Naruto. "I need to take a quick shower and I'll be right back," I said.

I took a really quick shower getting the shaving cream out of my hair from yesterday. I quickly got dressed and packed my bags. I hug and kissed everyone telling them I'd be back next year. They wished me best of luck with Gaara and then Nebil drove me and my friends to the airport. It took 14 hours back just as it had on the way there. However this time I sat by Naruto. Lee sat by himself reading. I had figured out that morning that my cousin was going to have a long distance relationship with him.

I mostly slept on the way back though. I was exhausted by the time I was back at my flat. "Well this is me," I said to Naruto. He smiled and kissed me. "Oi, you want to come in and take a nap or something?" I asked. He nodded and I unlocked the door. Everything was just as I had left it. I smiled and put my bags down. "Hey, can I use your shower?" Naruto asked. I nodded and he went to go take a shower.

Then I realized all the towel's were in the dirty laundry. I started a load of towel's and turned on the TV. Nightmare before Christmas was on. That reminded me it was nearing New Years. It was a tradition with me and my Mom that we would go and get Chinese and a free calendar. I'd be damned if I stopped doing that. Just then Naruto walked out of the shower. Totally. Naked. My eyes went huge.

"U-Um there's no towels," he said. "Put the f*cking robe on then!" I said shielding my eyes. He laughed and then went back in the bathroom. I was blushing madly. Naruto had a nice body first of all. He was naturally tan and dear God he was muscular. I blushed remembering the one detail I hadn't commented on. I pushed the thought out of my mind. I heard the dryer go off and I got out the towels. I walked to the bathroom and knocked.

"Oi, Naruto? I have a towel for you," I said. He opened the door a bit and grabbed the towel. I blushed madly. When Naruto came out he was in pajamas looked very sleepy. I grabbed my pj's and went into the bathroom to change. After I did Naruto was already under the covers in my bed. I blushed but pulled the blinds down to blck out the sun. At the moment we were all still use to Arkansas time. I crawled under the covers and Naruto pulled me to his chest again. I felt so safe in his arms.

I fell asleep. We were out for one more week for New Years. When I woke up Naruto wasn't there. I sat up. I got out of bed and found him making ramen in the kitchen. I smiled as he handed me a cup. "So, how are you on this fine night?" Naruto asked. "Oh, I'm pretty good," I answered. We ate our ramen in silence. "Hey, you want to go see a movie?" he asked. "Sure, that'd be fun," I said.

We both got dressed and went to the nearest cinema. We saw Resident Evil 3 (ok look I'm not the most romantic person when it comes to movies k?). We went to the arcade after that and had a lot of fun. Then he decided we should go out for pizza. While we were eating he said, "Hey Sunako?" "Hmm?" "Well I was wondering…. Could we, ya know, move in together?"
Sign up to rate and review this story