Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 7

by unlucky13 0 reviews

as before its rated for language so ya know

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 1125 words - Complete

0Unrated
NO RECAP!

"W-what?" I asked. Did he really just say what I think he said?! "I-I want to move in with you," he said blushing. "I don't know…" I said. Should I? I had lived with a guy before. And Naruto was a lot cleaner then them I knew for sure. "Sunako, I'll split rent, I'll buy groceries, I-" "Ok," I said. "What?" he said astonished. "I said ok," I said. His jaw dropped and he just stared at me. Apparently he didn't think I would say yes.

We finished eating in silence and he paid for the dinner….breakfast… aw screw it. Whatever kind of meal that was he paid. When we walked outside it had been snowing for a while. I smiled and looked at the sky. "I love the snow…" I whispered. Naruto put his hand in mine. I thought we were walking back to my flat but we walked right past it. "Hey Naruto, were are we going?" I asked. "I want to at least show you where I live," he answered.

I nodded and we walked for a few more blocks. I noticed the sidewalks were getting scattered with more homeless and it looked a lot less clean. We stopped in front of a dingy building and a little old man approached Naruto. "Oi, spare change my good old buddie Naruto?" the poor guy asked. "Sure thing Max," Naruto said while digging through his pocket. "So Naruto you finally got yourself a girl eh?" Max said. Since I was extremely pale it was easy to tell if I was blushing.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you," he said. Naruto handed him the change and we walked inside. We climbed three flights of stairs and we stopped at a red door. "Ok, well, prepare to be amazed at my wonderful flat!" he said enthusiastically. I smiled and he opened the door. To be honest, his flat was awesome. It was a bit smaller than mine but really cozy. "Well?" "It's awesome," I answered. He smiled and put the kettle on. "Hot chocolate?" "I'd love some," I said. I looked at all the pictures on his wall. They were mostly of him and Sasuke. "Hey Naruto?" I yelled. "Hmm?" "How long have you and Sasuke been friends?" I asked. "Since first grade," Naruto said. He was still busy in the kitchen so I just continued to look at the pictures.

There was a group picture of all the guys and I couldn't help but smile. They were all such good friends. I really didn't know what I'd do without them. Naruto handed me a cup of cocoa and kissed me on the cheek. The mug was nice and warm in my hands. We sat on his orange couch and covered ourselves in the blanket. "Hey Sunako?" he asked. "Hmm?" "I love you," he said. My cheeks heated instantly and I asked. "Do you really mean that Naruto?" I asked. "Yes," he said. I kissed him and said, "I love you too."

He put his hot cocoa down and so did I. He cupped my face in his hands and drew his lips to mine. He kissed me softly for a bit but lined his tongue along my bottom lip. I blushed but opened my mouth. He searched my mouth with his tongue and gently pulled off my scarf. He nipped and sucked on my neck. I was blushing madly now. I had NEVER done this. He must have gotten bored with my neck and started tugging at the bottom of my Green Day hoodie. "N-No," I said. "Hmm?" "I said no," I repeated and he drew back. "I-I'm sorry Sunako," he said. I nodded. "Naruto, if my family didn't have the kind of record it did, trust me, I would. But my grandmother got pregnant at 17 and my mom also got pregnant at 17 so…" "I understand," he said nuzzling my neck.

Not in the way he did earlier but as if to keep warm. I smiled and hugged him close. We just sat there for who knows how long, sometimes dozing off but waking up minutes later. Eventually we could see the light outside and decided to start moving his stuff over. We called the movers and let them get everything packed up and stuff like that. We had decided to keep my bed but throw out my old couch. Naruto's was much comfier.

I already had a nice sized room so we just put his dresser next to mine and separated the closets. When we finished organizing everything we just sat on the couch, got under the blanket and napped for a while. At 1:00 we got a phone call from Itachi asking if we wanted to go to the movies. We of coarse said yes and headed off.

When we got over to the cinema we were almost late. "Oi, what took you so long?" Kisame asked. "Umm, we walked?" I said. Gaara laughed and we all went inside. We saw some love movie that I had no interest in. I wasn't the kind of girl that liked watching lovie dovie movies, I liked the hard core violence and kick ass action. Unlike other girls, I HATED Titanic. Oh come on! Can't they drown quietly?! Rose! Jack! Rose! Jack! But the guys seemed to enjoy it. Man there was something wrong with this picture.

Finally God decided to end my misery and let the mindless movie to be over. The guys talked about the movie after and I went to the arcade part of the cinema. I was playing an extremely fun shooting game when Naruto tapped my shoulder. I didn't know it was him at the time so I turned around and pointed the plastic gun at him. He cocked an eyebrow and said, "How in the hell would that protect you?" I frowned. "you broke my perfect score," I said turning back to the game. He held onto my waist and yelled, "Ah!! Sunako save me from the aliens!" I was playing a game where I had to shoot aliens.

I laughed and said, "Don't worry Naruto! I'll save you!" I shot the animated monsters and beat the high score. Naruto gave me a high five and kissed me. We headed over to Gaara and Lee who were having a dance off in DDR(this is a small joke that very few people will get). Gaara was, of coarse, winning. Gaara ended up getting a perfect score and for the rest of the day we called him 'Gaara of the funk'.

We went and got pizza at the awesome pizza place and then they all decided to come over to my flat.

That's it for now!
Sign up to rate and review this story