Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The Chronicles of Ed and Winry

Party

by hakomakura 0 reviews

Ed, Winry and Al go to Mase's house for a Elysia's Birthday Party

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Elysia Hughes, Maes Hughes, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-01-20 - Updated: 2006-01-21 - 565 words

-1OOC
PART TWO

"Ed god damn it. Don't you know how to knock on the fucking door!!?" Ed had "accidentally" not knocked on Winry's door before opening it again and she was well changing. "Get out, get out, get out!" she said throwing a rather large (and sharp) heel at Ed. (It stuck in the door)
"My god does she sharpen those or something?"
"Yeah well brother...can we just go already I can't wait." Ed and Al were off to visit there friend Maze Hues on his daughters birthday.
"WINRY! Get your ass down here were late. Women, he said under his breath" After another about 10 minutes Ed and Winry were off with Al close behind. "Did you get the presents?" He said looking at Winry.
"Yeah I got her a pink teddy bear and a coloring book and a cute little dress, pigeons on it, I think those are pigeons I'm not quite sure...well they were out of all the other birds what did you get her?." She looked at Ed.
"Ahh I got her this," he croched on the ground over by a rock and in a flash of light it became a small horse figurine and little one of Elysia to ride on top of it" As they walked down the street they talked about various things, the reason that carrots were orange, the true purpose for koalas and the way to prevent Al from rusting during a monsoon, but that's all to boring and I will save for another occasion.
"YOU CAME!!! Elysia will be happy! Come, come gifts over here on these tables and over here the coats and over here the gifts for me." They all looked puzzled at the expression on his face, he looked like he was expecting something from them. "Not many people know this but this is my birthday to. I throw such a big party for Eylisa that people don't even think of me." Winry looked at the pathetic little present on the table that was labeled; To: Maze Hues From: Maze Hues.
"Here this is for you," she handed him the pink teddy bear, "ahhh you can share it with ELysia."
"Wow winry I love it! This will go great with the rest of my collection."
"And that is a question that I never want answered." Ed said looking at Al. The party was a huge hit, there was a petting zoo. Llama rides, clowns and one of those big castle shaped things that are blown up with air and you bounce around in. About an hour later they all had cake, that said Happy Birthday Elysia and Maze in very small writing, and they opened presents. Elysia got about eight teddy bears and five stuffed dogs and about three dolls and a few dresses. Maze got glasses cleaner kit, from himself.
All in all the day was a success and by the time that the party was over every one was so tired and so full of cake that they could barley stand up straight.
"Well that was a very strange but very fun day, no?" Ed was way to full to respond but Al (who of course did not eat, if you don't know why then you shouldn't be reading this!)
"It was very fun but I wish that I could've gone in that blowy-upy thingy without popping it.
END
Sign up to rate and review this story