Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

Sunsets were never so bright

by thnks4thmmrs03 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 763 words

0Unrated
The boys have been gone for a while now and things haven’t gotten easier. They guys have lived up to what they said though. Andy and I had figured out a little sign so that I would know what song he was playing for me. He never played the same song for me, kept me guessing. Joe and I sometimes play video games late at night while we’re on the phone with each other, but we both know it’s not the same. Patrick and I talk every single night, usually before a show or before he goes to bed. Pete and I on the other hand, talk every couple days, he just seems to be really busy. I had a little plan though that the guys didn’t know about. My mom lives near Orlando and I haven’t seen her in a long time. I noticed before the tour even that Fall Out Boy was performing in Orlando and so I called the boys manager, Rick, and arranged for me to surprise them. I figured that I would visit my family and see the guys all in one trip. The only person that knew I was going to be at their show was Rick. He said that I would be able to just go straight to the back and see them. I was so excited. It was hard to keep it from them. I was leaving in a couple days and I would see them in only about 72 hours.

The night of the show I could not sit still. It was like I had ADHD. As the time got closer for me to leave, my stomach started to hurt. It reminded me of the first night I hung out with the guys. I looked over at the clock and noticed it read 5:45. I figured I would get going since it takes about 30minutes to get to the arena from my parents house and the guys weren’t going on til 8 so I would have a little time with them.

I pulled up to the arena and drove around back. Charlie was watching the gate and he saw my car and his eyes lit up and wove frantically. I laughed but put my finger up to my mouth to let him know that nobody knew I was coming. He gave me the ok and showed me where to park. I looked in my mirror and got out of my car and started in the arena. I looked around and saw a hallway that I figured led to the guys dressing rooms and things so I started to walk down it.

“Holy shit…no way.” I smiled knowing who it was before even turning around.
“Hmm, sounds like a Joseph Trohman if you ask me.” I turned around and saw him running towards me. I braced myself and was immediately hugged.
“What are you doing here?” He asked pulling away.
“Am I not allowed to be here or something?”
“No, no, no. I’m so happy to see you. Good surprise. But really, what are you doing in Florida?”
“My mom lives in Orlando so I figured I’d come and see you guys. Where’s everyone else?” I asked as we walked down the hall.
“They’re around somewhere…GUYS! Look who I found!!!!” Joe said walking into some room. Two guys turned around and looked at me and both of their jaws dropped. I just laughed at their expressions.
“AHHHHH Katie!! I’m so glad you’re here, come to visit your mom?” Patrick came up and asked as he picked me up and spun me around.
“Ya, and I missed you guys of course!”
“Good, glad you came to see us.”
“Andy…you never fail. I love knowing you play for me each night.” I said turning to Andy.
“I made a promise and I’m not gonna break it.” He said.
“Good. So where’s the other doofus?” I said referring to Pete.
“Oh..ummm…he’s around here somewhere.” Joe said sounding suspicious. I didn’t think anything of it though.
“Oh ok, I’m gonna go find him. I’ll see you guys in a bit.” I said noticing all the guys gave each other looks but I went anyways. I walked around for about 20 minutes trying to find Pete. I was so excited to see him. I turned a corner of the arena and saw him…but he wasn’t alone. He was talking to some girl and holding her hand. My heart dropped.
Sign up to rate and review this story