Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

Nobody puts baby in a corner

by thnks4thmmrs03 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 1161 words

0Unrated
I went to my room and changed into a pair of shorts but kept the same tank top on. Took off my jewellery and put my hair up in a pony tail. I walked into the bathroom and washed off what little make up I had on. I dried off my face and turned around to walk out but instead was stopped by Pete.

“Do you need something?” I stopped and asked. Instead of him answering, he kissed me…hard. He turned me around and pushed me up against the bathroom door. He licked the bottom of my lip, his tongue asking me for entrance. I let him in and we stayed like that for a few seconds longer before he stopped. He still had a hold my face and looked straight into my eyes. What he said next blew me away.

“I love you Katie. I’ve loved you from day one. I always noticed you at your father’s office but I never had to guts to say anything to you. Then when we became so close, I didn’t know whether I should say anything about my feelings for you in fear that you didn’t feel the same way for me. So the only way I thought I’d be able to do that was to kiss you beside the pool. Katie, that kiss knocked me off my feet. You’re amazing to me and you mean everything to me. I’ve been miserable the past month not talking to you. Again the reason why I didn’t sleep with you that night at your moms is because I wanted you to know how I felt first and I didn’t want our first time to be at your moms house wondering whether we were going to get caught or not. I may not know much but what I do know is how I feel for you and I’ve never felt this way for anyone before. I love you.”

I looked at him and didn’t say a word. These are the words I’ve been longing to hear since the day I met him. He kept starring at me waiting for a response, but did I give him one? No. I walked away from him and walked straight into my bedroom and shut the door. I was so confused. Was this part of his game? Did he really mean what he said?

‘God. I can’t even think straight.’ I thought to myself.

I didn’t come back out, I didn’t feel like talking to him. I needed to think about what he just had said. I didn’t know what to do. I sat in my room looking out my window that overlooked the hills and just sat there and thought about everything. I mean why should I give in right away when I have tried 2 other times. I just can’t jump at that chance as soon as he says something, as much as I wanted to. I realized that this could have jeopardized my chances with him but at this point, I was willing to risk it. I had been sitting there for a little over a half an hour and that’s when I heard the front door close and his Tahoe leave. I put my head down in defeat.

‘I hope he’s ok. He just needs to realize that he can’t expect me to give in right away.’ I thought as I decided to lay down and go to bed.

Pete’s POV

I walked down the hallway and noticed Katie washing up after her date. I had to tell her how I feel. These feelings have been building inside me for months now and it absolutely killed to see her go off with some other dude tonight. I approached the bathroom door and took a deep breath. I stood in the doorway until she noticed me.

“Do you need something?” She asked. I couldn’t answer. Something just came over me and it didn’t involve words. I just did the first thing that came to my mind. I pushed her against the bathroom door and kissed her with more emotion and more passion than I had ever kissed her before. And thankfully she kissed back with just as much force as I had. I cupped her face in my hands and held on as long as I could.

‘It’s now or never…’ I said to myself as our kiss parted. I took one last breath and looked straight in her eyes, her face still in my hands and told her every single thing that would spill out of my mouth at that moment.

“I love you Katie. I’ve loved you from day one. I always noticed you at your father’s office but I never had to guts to say anything to you. Then when we became so close, I didn’t know whether I should say anything about my feelings for you in fear that you didn’t feel the same way for me. So the only way I thought I’d be able to do that was to kiss you beside the pool. Katie, that kiss knocked me off my feet. You’re amazing to me and you mean everything to me. I’ve been miserable the past month not talking to you. Again the reason why I didn’t sleep with you that night at your parents is because I wanted you to know how I felt first and I didn’t want our first time to be at your parents house wondering whether we were going to get caught or not. I may not know much but what I do know is how I feel for you and I’ve never felt this way for anyone before. I love you.”

I did it, I finally did it. I rambled it all but at least I got it out. I kept looking at her for some type of response. Some type of change in her face or eyes or anything. But nothing came. She looked at me and walked straight past me to her room without saying a word. She went into her room and shut the door behind her leaving me there like an idiot. I was mentally punching myself for actually giving in finally.

I walked out into the living room and sat there waiting for her to come out and respond to what I had said to her. I waited for about a half an hour and I hadn’t even heard the slightest stir in her room. I was hurt. My chest felt like it was collapsing in and I couldn’t breathe. I had to get out. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out the door and got in my Tahoe and left without saying a word.
Sign up to rate and review this story