Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > a strange descovery...

#2 a strange half demon girl...

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

crystal finnally reaches the other side of the well and descovers that her form has changed...she also meets...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 712 words

0Unrated
Crystal went to the shrine. "so...I have to go in that creepy thing?" she asked. "yes, if u want to pass through..." kitty replied. Crystal jumped through. When she climbed out there were no cars, no building or anything. "wow, talk about nature! whats with this place kitty? is it like some kinda of jungle?" crystal was surprized to see nothing but trees grass and more trees. "well this isn't a city, it's the past." "PAST? so the well is a time machine?" "not really" kitty said explaining the bone eaters well. "wow that's some creepy stuff" said crystal. "lets go" kitty said "go where?" "to find the gold jewel of course." kitty said "oh right."

Meanwhile...when they were walking...crystal and kitty came upon a campfire. There was a demon slayer, two demons, a monk, and a school girl. but most facinating for crystal was the boy with strange ears. "WOW! is that cool or what?" crystal asked. "look at those ears! so cool!" crystal said walking up to him from behind. "NO carefull crystal that's a demon!" "so what? he's sleeping right? he's not gunna kill me!" she said. Crystal stretched out her arms and grabbed the boys ears. she played with them for a while, then she just said ,"ok back to buisness" the ears twitched, frightning the girls and they made a run for it. when they were far enough, crystal said, "wow did those ears feel cool!" "are you crazy? he was probably setting for an attack!" kitty said. "OH kitty you worry to much!" kitty saw that the boy was coming. "Crystal look!" the boy was coming thier way but he didnt see them so continued walking. "hehe he is kinda cute" crystal said batching her eyelashes. " oh Give me a break! hes a demon crystal! FOCUS! ahem try putting on the necklace." kitty said. "heeee will it protect me from boys?" crystal asked in a silly tone of voice. "just do it" why did the brave warior had to end up being such a nutcase? kitty thought..."all right!" crystal tied the necklace on her neck. the necklace was a a heart with a moon. it was gold untill she put it on. it was sparliling(which made crystal exited but back to the story) strangly, the necklace changed hers AND kittys form more then they expected. Crystal had longer black hair. she had a brown short sleevless shirt with light brown stripes. the shirt didnt even cover her bellybutton. her jeans were flair with running shoes. She also had black bicker gloves. The most strange thing was she had a cresent moon on her head and a pair of fox ears an tail of her own and a little sharp tooth. kitty was not that different, she was all white with a crecent moon on her head. bright blue eyes and 2 tails. "AGH" they both yelled! "What happened to me?" "nothing crystal, we just changed our forms thats all." "ya but who knew it would be this different...and.....wow...my boobs are biggger!:) and my hair so long! yay! i got ears like a fox too! and a tail?" crystal said. "wow and i got two of those" kitty said, "oh my gosh crystal, your a half demon!" "what?" (kitty explained what a half demon was...) "wow" she said...

"who are you?" said a voice. Crystal turned around. there was the same boy she saw at the campfire."hey..." the boy lookes at her clothes. they were strange. just like kagomes. but then he noticed her ears and tail. "are you a demon?"

"you know what? i dont know" crystal said sadly. "its a long story but for some reason im a half demon!" (little did crystal know, being a half demon also means acting and feeling like one.) "well im a half demon two!" said the boy. "oh well.." "whats your name?" asked the boy. "Crystal! yours?" she asked. "Inuyasha, you see usually i kick peoples butt when i see them in this forest but..." "OH SO YOU'RE inuyasha!" she said "ya why?" i heard about your amazing forest and came to check it out!" "oh I see. So since in you're in my forest, you better start introducing yourself..."
Sign up to rate and review this story