Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

You might have noticed

by thnks4thmmrs03 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-18 - 1779 words

0Unrated
Katie’s POV

I woke up and it was still pitch black out. I reached over and grabbed my cell phone to check what time it was. It was 2:57am. I walked out into the living room and opened up the front door to see if Pete was home yet, which he wasn’t. I sighed and shut the door. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

‘What the hell am I doing? Who cares if he said it a little late, even after the 2 times I had tried to tell him how I felt. I love him and that’s all there is to it.’ Just as I thought that, the front door opened and there walked in a very exhausted looking Pete. He noticed me right away and I could feel the awkwardness between the two of us. Neither of us knew what to say to each other. I stood up and walked over to him and stood right in front of him.

“Katie, look I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said all that. I didn’t mean to. I mean I meant to because I meant it but maybe it was the wrong timing, I don’t know I guess I’m just an idiot.” He was rambling. He always seems to ramble when he’s nervous and it’s kinda cute. I just looked into his eyes and smiled.

“What?” He asked looking at me in confusion. I still could not say anything. No words could describe the emotions I was feeling at that point.

I looked him in the eyes and I leaned into him and pulled him down for a kiss. Nothing forceful or extreme, it was a kiss that we both could tell meant something. I kissed him for a few minutes it felt like. I didn’t want to break apart from it because I was afraid he was going to walk out again. But after a few more moments, I did break apart from the kiss and looked at him once again. I knew what to say.

“I love you too.” I managed to whisper not knowing whether he heard me or not. His eyes then filled with relief and I could see his body relax. I guess he had heard me.
“You mean it?” He asked.
“I have, from day one.” I replied as we looked at each other and he just smiled. He kissed me again and picked me up and swung me around in his arms. All I could do was laugh. After he let me down, I kept starring at him.

This time around, I kissed him with the intent of it going farther. And he knew that too. He kissed me back as he gently pushed me towards his room. We did not pull apart for anything. I could tell he wanted to do what I had been trying to do for months. When we got to his room he shut the door which I slightly laughed at since we were the only 2 in the house besides Hem. We stopped right before we got to the bed and stood there still kissing as both of hands went up and down each other’s sides. His hands stopped at my hips and played with the hem of my t-shirt, almost like he was asking for permission and making sure it was ok. I nodded and he slowly lifted my shirt over my head. His hands gently went back down my sides and I got goose bumps immediately. I pulled apart from him to just look at him. I knew right then he was my everything and I could not be without him anymore.

I took his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw his shirt to the floor. I traced his jawline with my finger and followed down across his adams apple, past his collarbone and down his chest. I grabbed his hand and led him the rest of the way to the bed and layed him down on the edge with his feet dangling over the side. I got on top of him so I was straddling him and went back to kissing him. He propped himself up on his elbows and scooted his way so that his head was by the head board and we were now lengthwise on the bed. I was so wrapped up in the moment that I wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever. I went down and unbuckled his jeans and slid them off with precision. I kissed every part of his chest and neck while sliding my finger along the elastic band of his underwear not knowing if I was going to be able to handle what was underneath. Pete pulled me back up to him and kissed me hungrily as he roughly slid his hands down my body. Before I knew it, we were both naked and breathing heavily. Pete was at a steady pace, a pace that I wasn’t going to be able to handle much longer. Our body temperatures were rising and sweat could be seen as it glistened off our bodies from the moonlight glow coming from the window. I started to shake as his breath got shorter. The room started to spin as he thrust into me the last time as we both climaxed in sync with each other. Pete collapsed on top on me and we just laid there for what seemed like hours. I could feel his heartbeat and it was rhythmic to mine. He slid off me and soon enough, we were both asleep.

The next morning came a little too quickly if you ask me. I was awoken by the sunlight that shown brightly between Pete’s blinds making me aware it was now morning. I rolled over and looked at the clock.

‘Only 6:54…so much for sleep…’ I thought to myself as I noticed I was still naked which made me remember the events from the previous night.

I couldn’t seem to fall back asleep and for the first time in a while, Pete looked like he could actually sleep for hours on end. I slipped out of bed making sure not to wake him up, picked up my clothes that were strewn across the bedroom and walked out of the room. Not knowing what else to do, I put my shorts back on, grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt and threw on a pair of running shoes.

Walking out of the house into the freshness of a crisp November morning in Los Angeles was just what I needed to wake me up. I had a lot on my mind and didn’t know what else to do to clear my head so I did what I’ve done for years…I ran. I ran for what seemed like hours until I came upon a beautiful park where I plopped down on a bench to catch my breath. I sat back and took in the scenery around me wondering how I had gotten to this place in my life. It was nice just to be able to sit and think. I never imagined a year ago that my best friends would be of a famous band nor did I think I would be falling in love with the guy I had admired from afar at my dad’s company. I wasn’t sure where Pete and I stood now that we had taken that step into uncharted territory. My head was hurting just from thinking about our situation so I decided it was time to go home since I noticed a clock on a bank nearby that read 8:57am. I decided to walk home just to give myself more time before having to face Pete since I didn’t know how awkward it was going to be.

About half an hour later, I walked up to the house and walked inside having the smell of Pete’s cologne filled my nose as I took a deep breath. I took my shoes off and figured it was time to see if he was awake or not. I walked up the stairs and noticed that the door to his bedroom was already open. I peaked my head through the door and saw that the bed was empty and that clothes were flown all across the room, clothes other than the ones of last night’s events.

I looked throughout the house and Pete was nowhere to be found. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge when I noticed a piece of paper with scribbles all over it right next to the coffee pot.

Katie-
Don’t know if you remember but the guys and I had an interview this morning. Didn’t know where you went this morning. Anyways, should be back sometime this afternoon. Hopefully you’re there when I get back.
Xoxo
Pete

I felt a tad bit disappointed that he was gone but I just forgot that he had things to do today. All I wanted to do today was relax and that’s exactly what I did. After I figured out where Pete was, I hopped in the shower and just threw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie, threw up my hair and crashed on the couch.

A couple movies later and tons of junk food later, the door opened and Pete came strolling in and the minute he saw me, a smile appeared on his face. He threw his keys onto the counter and came over and plopped down right beside me and sighed.

“Long day?” I asked.
“Early morning, glad to be back.”
“So you free the rest of the day?” The conversation seemed a little forced but I don’t think either of us knew how to bring up last night.
“Ya, I was gonna see if you wanted to go out to dinner?” He asked looking over at me.
“Sure, that sounds good.”
“You wanna be ready by, umm like 7?” Pete asked getting up off the couch.
“Ya, that’s fine.”
“Good, I’m gonna go take a shower then probably go try to write, so I’ll see you then.”

He walked away and went into the bathroom and as soon as I heard the water start, I couldn’t help but be confused.

‘That was the most awkward conversation ever.’ I thought to myself as I put in another movie and wondered what the night was going to hold for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story