Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

The Castle

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 2328 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 53-

I woke up next morning with someone’s arms wrapped around me tightly.

I stirred and twisted around to get a look at whoever was holding me.

A smile spread across my face when I saw Gerard’s gentle complexion.

“Bout time you wore up.” Gerard mumbled, his eyes remaining closed.

“What time did I fall asleep?” I asked, stretching.

“I dunno. But when I got here, you were already asleep on the couch. I had to carry you to bed.” Gerard answered.

“And what time did you get here?” I asked.

“Around ten.” Gerard shrugged.

I heard a loud crash and swearing coming for the kitchen.

I immediately flew out of bed and ran towards the kitchen.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” I yelled.

Matt turned around and looked at me sheepishly.

“I’m trying to make breakfast.” Matt replied innocently, surrounded by pots and pans that where scattered on the floor messily.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Try not to make too much mess.” I mumbled, walking off back to my warm bed.

I walked back into my room and sighed, closing the door and crawling back into bed to snuggle against Gerard.

“What happened?” Gerard mumbled, his eyes closed and his hands resting behind his head.

“He’s trying to make breakfast.” I muttered.

“And that explains it all.” Gerard smirked sarcastically.

I giggled softly and fell back into a light sleep…

*

I stumbled through the door into a surprisingly quiet house.

“Matt? Gerard?” I called out, resting the bags of groceries I had gotten from the shops on the bench in the kitchen.

I saw a faint light coming from the lounge room, so, absentmindedly I walked towards the light.

I turned around the corner and frowned at the sight in front of me.

“Ahoy!” Gerard and Matt said loudly together.

I literally laughed out loud.

The sight in front of me was a huge; I think it was meant to be a castle type thing, made out of numerous cardboard boxes.

My boyfriend, and my brother leant on their knees, wearing newspaper hats, saluting together with their right hands resting on their foreheads, in the middle of the castle.

I laughed again and walked over towards them.

“What the fuck are you two doing?” I asked, still laughing.

“We got bored. We found boxes. We made this.” Gerard explained, shrugging.

I laughed again.

I tried to peer over the top of it, but they made it pretty high, so this was practically impossible for a person as short as me.

“Come in!” Matt said excitedly.

“And how exactly do I do that?” I asked.

I saw a flap open and Matt’s hand poke out.

“Get on your knees and crawl.” Gerard said seriously.

I laughed again as I dropped to my knees and crawled through the small opening.

I looked around as I sat down cross-legged across from Gerard and Matt.

It was quite spacious inside. All three of us could lie down and still have just enough room to move around. And the floor was all squishy and soft due to the fact of lots of cushions and blankets placed everywhere. It even had a small table to the left side of it. And the walls were toughly glued together to prevent collapsing.


“You did all this, while I was gone?” I asked, slightly shocked.

“Yeah.” Gerard said proudly.

“How? I was gone for like ten minutes.” I said.

“We got bored pretty quick.” Matt smirked.

“Hey, I want a hat too!” I said, glancing up and seeing their homemade newspaper hats.

“Sorry. You don’t get one. Only we do. Because we are the creators and kings of this castle.” Gerard said dramatically, puffing out his chest.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

“You surprise me sometimes Gerard.” I said dumbly.

I laid back and stretched out, suddenly becoming very tired.

I was about to close my eyes when we were plunged into darkness.

I closed my eyes and opened them again.

“Am I the only one seeing darkness?” I asked, sitting up.

“Nope.” Gerard said.

“The power must’ve gone out.” Matt said, pointing out the obvious.

“Shit.” I whispered, feeling around for the flap and crawling out.

I stood up and got caught on the castle walls slightly, before standing up straight.

I flipped open my phone to try and get some sort of light to stop me from walking into things.

I reached the cabinet in the hallway, and opened one of the drawers. I pulled out one of our five torches and attempted to turn it on. It didn’t work. So I tried another one, which didn’t work either, picking up another one, struggling to turn it on. Giving up on that, I picked up a different one, only to find it batteryless. I groaned and picked up the final remaining torch. I turned it on, feeling relived when I saw a dull light come from it. Only a dull light though, which I assumed was because the batteries was on their last legs.

We were never really prepared for this kinda situation. Even though they happened a lot around our area.

I used the touch as my source of light as I opened up a cabinet door and grabbed a small basket, dumping tea lights into it, along with a box of matches.

I griped the basket and touch in each hand and walked back to the cardboard castle that was currently in my lounge room.

I crawled through the hole again and shinned the dying light on Matt and Gerard, who were stuffing their faces with corn chips.

“Where’d you get them food from?” I asked surprised.

“We have a stash hidden in here.” Matt smiled.

I shook my head and placed a few candles on the table and took out the box of matches, pulling out a match and striking one on the side of the box.

As a flame burst at the point of the small wooden stick, I held it to a candlewick, and waited for it to catch. I did this to all six candles I had placed on the table, setting us all in a soft glow.

“Now, we have, what I presume, multiple hours, before the power goes back on, so what you wanna do?” I asked, laying back down again and resting my hands behind my head.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Matt said excitedly.

“Oh my god, yes!” Gerard agreed happily.

I both gave them very strange looks, even though I was sure they couldn’t see me.

“You two are so gay.” I shook my head.

“So, are you playing or not?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I sighed, closing my eyes.

“We need like something to spin because it’s always easier to play like that.” Matt said, looking around frantically.

I handed him the now flat torch and he placed it on the ground in the middle of the triangle we had forming.

“I’ll go first.” Gerard announced, as he spun it.

It landed on Matt.

“Truth or dare?” Matt asked Gerard.

“Truth.” Gerard replied simply.

“Umm… Is Rachel a good kisser?” Matt asked, thinking hard.

I burst out laughing.

“Come on Gerard.” I giggled.

“And you have to answer truthfully.” I reminded.

“Yes.” Gerard answered.

“Really?” I asked, a little shocked.

“Yes. Now your turn Matt.” Gerard said, smiling.

Matt spun the bottle and it landed on me.

I smiled cheekily.

“Truth.” Matt said, before I could actually ask the question.

“Ok… How far have you gone with a girl before?” I asked, slightly intrigued.

“I tongue kissed Kaylie a few times.” Matt smirked.

My mouth hung open.

“Kaylie?! Like, pretty little innocent Kaylie?!” I said loudly.

Matt nodded with a smile on his face.

“What?! When?!” I screamed.

“I can’t remember every time!” Matt said, equally as loud as me.

“Was it good?” Gerard asked with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah.” Matt said dreamingly.

“Ok, break it up girls. My turn.” I joked, grabbing a hold of the torch and spinning it.

It landed on Matt.

Great, this can’t be good.

“Truth.” I sighed.

“Hmm…” Matt mumbled, thinking for a minute.

“So many questions to be asked.” Matt said to himself.

“Ok. Rachel, have you ever given Gerard head before?” Matt asked.

Gerard chocked on the mouthful of coke he had in his mouth.

I laughed.

“Yeah. Once or twice.” I smiled.

Matt nodded.

Gerard smirked.

“Good times, good times.” Gerard muttered.

I giggled at the expression my brother pulled.

“I see.” Matt said slowly.

“Hey, you asked.” I pointed out.

“I didn’t want a run through of it!” Matt said loudly.

“We didn’t give you a run through it.” Gerard said in a smart tone.

“Whatever. Gerard, your turn.” I said.

Gerard grabbed hold of the torch and spun it; it landed on me.

“Dare.” Gerard said with a smirk.

I pouted in concentration.

“I have a few actually, but I’m not sure if they’re appropriate to do in front of my little brother.” I smirked.

“Aww.” Gerard moaned.

“But I think there is one that we could get away with…” I trailed off.

Gerard looked at me questioningly.

“Kiss Rachel.” I smiled.

“That’s not a dare!” Matt said.

“Would you really want me to get him to do the other ones I have in mind?” I asked in a bored tone.

Matt looked at me and shook his head.

I poked my tongue out at him.

Gerard went to leant in to kiss me, before Matt stopped him.

“I could make this more interesting.” Matt smirked.

“How?” I asked.

“You have to use tongue, and you can’t leave each others mouths for two whole minutes straight.” Matt smiled.

“That’s not hard.” I laughed, leaning in and kissing Gerard.

Matt pulled me away from Gerard.

“He has to kiss you Rachel.” Matt pointed out.

“So? Does it really matter?” I asked, getting slightly annoyed.

I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine, immediately forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I opened my mouth and slid my tongue into Gerard’s mouth, as he did the same to me.

We kissed for two minutes straight, our mouths not leaving, as well as our tongues.

I pulled away and smiled, panting for breath.

“Do you’s have to be so graphic?” Matt asked, disgusted.

I shrugged and sat back.

“Your turn loser.” I said to Matt.

Matt spun the torch for the second time and it landed on Gerard.

“Truth.” Matt said quickly.

“Do you like anyone?” Gerard asked.

“Gerard, that has got to be the lamest question in the truth or dare game history.” I said.

“Shut up you. Matt, answer the question.” Gerard muttered.

“No.” Matt answered.

“Bullshit!” I sang.

“Oh yeah, and how would you know?” Matt asked.

“I saw how you were looking at Kaylie the other day. You want her bad!” I teased.

Matt sat back and blushed.

“Next time answer truthfully.” I said, spinning the torch again.

I looked down at played with the hem of my skirt, saying truth before I could see whom it landed on.

“What does sex feel like for you?” Gerard asked.

My head shot up.

“Should I really be answering this one?” I asked, motioning towards Matt.

“Does it really matter?” Gerard asked, taking a marshmallow and shoving it in his mouth.

“It’s hard to describe.” I shrugged.

“Not an answer.” Gerard mumbled.

“Could you describe what it feels like for you?” I shot back.

“Don’t know. Maybe?” Gerard replied.

“Dare.” I said, folding my hands over my chest.

“Ooooh! This is gonna be good!” Matt said excitedly.

“I dare you to…” Gerard trailed off, knowing I would do just about any dare thrown at me.

“To take your underwear off under your skirt and stay like that for the rest of the night.” Gerard smirked.

Matt burst out laughing as I gave Gerard a look of shock horror.

“You, can’t be serious.” I said slowly.

“Nope. I’m serious.” Gerard giggled.

“But, but.” I stuttered.

“I knew I could get her with that one.” Gerard said to Matt.

I sighed, standing up.

“Do I do it here?” I asked lowly.

Gerard nodded.

“Matt’s right there.” I pointed out.

“So? It’s dark Rachel, and it’s only your underwear. They’re probably your batman ones anyway.” Gerard said.

“Hey! There’s nothing wrong with my batman underwear!” I said defensively.

“Okay, okay, calm down and just hurry up and do it.” Gerard said.

I slid my hands up my skirt carefully, trying not to actually hike up my skirt.

I hooked my fingers on the elastic, and pulled them down carefully.

When they came around my ankles, I kicked them off towards Gerard.

“Happy?!” I asked hysterically, sitting down awkwardly.

“Ecstatic.” Gerard smiled.

Matt yawned as Gerard spun the torch.

“Truth.” Gerard said before it actually stopped spinning.

To his luck, it landed on me.

I smirked as I watched him sit awkwardly.

“Did you enjoy seeing me take off my underwear?” I asked lowly.

“What the fuck kinda question is that?” Gerard squirmed.

“Just answer it. Did you get a thrill out of seeing me taking my underwear off?” I asked.

“I might’ve.” Gerard mumbled.

Matt looked disgusted.

“Have you got a hard on?” I smirked.

“Rachel!” Matt shrieked.

“Maybe a little bit.” Gerard replied innocently, looking up at me with big eyes.

“This is getting way to intense. I’m going to bed before you end up doing something right now in front of me.” Matt said, crawling out of the castle flap.

“Night guys.” Matt called, walking out of the lounge room.

“Night Matt!” Gerard and I called together.

“Great. Now we’re alone.” Gerard said seductively, moving towards me slowly.
Sign up to rate and review this story