Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 23

by iluvgee 2 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-19 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 602 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 23

Mya had booked the appointment straight after seeing Gerard.

She needed to know, Gerard needed to know…Matt needed to know.

The 5 days had gone slow…another week had gone by nearly…that made her near on 7 week – well she thought so anyway.

As she got out of the car she walked into the waiting area and checked in.

All she had to do now was wait for her name to come up on the screen and go in to find out the news.

She decided she was gonna text Gerard; it was only now that Mya really needed him with her.

What if it is his; everything would be perfect, a new start with a new guy and a baby, isn’t that every women’s dream, the perfect life?

‘Hey Gee, at the clinic, hate it! Really wish you were here with me; nervous! I just hope everything goes right for us. Anyway I will call you after, love you xxx’

- - -

45 minutes later Mya walked out of the clinic happier then ever; her life was going to be perfect.

With a baby who was actually 9 weeks instead of 7 weeks, and Gerard as the dad…life was great!

Who was she meant to call first?!

She had everyone to tell, and by that she meant everyone!

Mya was so proud; she wanted to brag to everyone, she couldn’t help but want to!

She then stopped the daydream;

“Matt…” She said out loud.

Oops, Mya had totally forgotten about him, she was meant to be going out with him, and she was pregnant with a famous rock stars baby instead!

She needed to call Gerard…

As she dialled the number she was actually feeling sick from this whole situation.

She was meant to be happy, which she thought she was, but then Matt came back into it, how was she meant to tell him she was leaving him to go with Gerard Way the guy he looked up to as a hero because she was pregnant with his baby?!

“Hi babe, how did it go?” The voice down the other end said.

“Hey, Gerard it’s yours…” Mya said not knowing what else to say, that was obvious enough right?

“That’s great! My I just can’t believe it!” He said; “Can you come round or something, I’m on my own right now…”

“I can’t believe it either. To be honest with you; I don’t know how to feel, I’m scared about telling Matt…”

“Don’t worry about it, if you want I will come tell him with you?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…He loves you and the band…If he finds out I’m pregnant with your baby; well I don’t actually know how he’d react!”

“Babe it will be okay trust me! Everything is going to turn out just like we want it to, we’re gonna be together, we’re gonna have a healthy baby, and a great life; we don’t need anything else!”

“I know, but I can’t help feeling this way. Anyway I will come over.”

“Okay, Irina’s out so she won’t be any disturbance.”

“Good! Gerard…”

“Yeah…?”

“I love you!” She giggled; just like a little kid.

He laughed; “I love you too” He said; his voice turning more serious.


[yeah it's kinda crap. thinkin of maybe ending this story soon idk yet, what you guys think? and r && r]


[[NOTICE (31-12-07) - NO UPLOAD OF NEW CHAP TILL I GET WAY MORE REVIEWS!]
Sign up to rate and review this story