Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Rhyme of the Wolf

Fight Or Flight

by Neonz 0 reviews

This did end up being the last chapter, even if I didn't know it at the start. x).

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-19 - Updated: 2007-12-20 - 1317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi everyone. xD. Remember me? :3. I'm reeaaaallllyy sorry for not updating when I said I would... super sorry. ;.;. What's been going on? Eh, nothing much. xD. I got a dog though! Haha, she's so cute... a little shih tzu. :333333. I've always wanted a dog. :D.

Anyways, as I said in the last chapter, this may or may not be the last chapter. (That sounds kind of weird, but you get the point) I actually don't know. I don't even know what I'm about to write right now, to be honest... heh. xP.

Thank you so much reviewers! You've been really supportive throughout this whole story. :D. confetti It's hard to believe... when I first started this, I had just finished grade seven. Now I'm halfway through grade nine. xD. Kind of sad I'm not done by now. xP. I read the whole story over, and I think my writing improved as it went on. Maybe because I passed a whole grade in between the time I started? xP.

On an unrelated note, did you see the episode with werewolves yet? It actually is a bit like this fanfic, WEIRD! Like, it has AxA, Atlanta got hurt, Archie took the wolf out with his whip... but it didn't cut through! xDDDD. I'm sure Brad didn't base it off my fic, just think it's weird.

I HAVE TALKED FOR TOO LONG, on with the last chapter... well... maybe. xD.

Again, I don't, and never, ever, will own COTT. :).

Fight or Flight

“Oh my god!” Atlanta screamed. There must have been at least fifty wolves coming at them from the forest, their eyes glowing bright red. “We can't beat all of them!”

Tangy's own eyes shone purple, and the attacking wolves collapsed, frozen. She panted. “I can't believe all these wolves were hypnotized... that guy is evil.”

“You got that right.” Atlanta agreed, “How did you make them stop like that?”

“I...” Tangy began, suddenly whispering. “It was one of his powers, you know? Controlling time...”

Suddenly, a portal appeared from nowhere, and the person they were talking about emerged.

“The name's Cronus. I though you would have remembered?” He asked, smiling. Snapping his fingers, the frozen wolves came to life, snarling. “That's better. And I can't have you interfering again...” Cronus lifted his hand, muttering a few words, and a terrified Tangy dropped to the ground. He grinned. “Let's see how you fare now, Atlanta.” And he left through another portal.

Atlanta kneeled down beside Tangy. “Are you okay?” She asked, shaking her lightly. Tangy's eyes opened slowly, and she looked up. Atlanta could see fear immediately surge into them. “Hello?” There were growls of wolves surrounding them now.

Tangy got up, whimpering. She nudged Atlanta's hand. Atlanta gasped.

“He took away your powers, right? You can't talk anymore.” Tangy yelped. All she could hear were grunts.

“Then... we're in big trouble.” Atlanta glanced over. The wolves were slowly advancing, hackles raised, growling. Tangy turned, beginning to flee towards the city.

“No!” Atlanta yelled. Tangy turned, confused. “We can't lead them towards the people. We have to go back into the forest, I suppose.” When Tangy still stared at her, Atlanta pointed into the trees, and Tangy nodded, though unsure.

They raced into the forest. Atlanta was now much faster then Tangy, and had to run slower so she could keep up. They glanced backward, and saw the red eyes chasing after them. Atlanta took out her PMR and pushed the emergency button. It would send out a signal to everyones PMR, and tell them where to find her.

oOoOoOoOoOoOo

Jay, Odie, Herry, Theresa, Neil and Archie had all finished breakfast, and were clearing dishes and chatting. Suddenly, everyones PMRs went off at once. The teens glanced worriedly at each other; this only happened when somebody pressed the emergency button.

They all whipped out their PMRs. They could see a small dot labeled “Atlanta” that seemed to be going forward, weaving up and down a bit as it did.

Jay quickly calculated the co-ordinates. “Atlanta's in New Olympia Forest,” He told them. “It looks like something's chasing her, so get your stuff and lets get out there as soon as possible.”

OooOoOoOoOoOo

Atlanta and Tangy ran for their lives. The wolves were probably only about twenty-five feet from them, and gaining with every passing moment. Tangy was taking huge breathes. Her head was down, and the only thing keeping her going was fear. Atlanta was getting tired too. They were running as fast as they could, without Atlanta leaving Tangy behind, and they had to avoid tripping over tree roots and rocks. One slip, and they were as good as dead.

“Come on guys...” Atlanta muttered to herself, glancing at the struggling wolf beside her, “Hurry... Please...”

The wolves behind them didn't seem to be tired at all. Atlanta figured they were in too deep of a trance to notice. They were barely ten feet away now.

Atlanta could see a clearing up ahead. As she and Tangy got closer, they could see the rest of the team, looking prepared to fight.

“Thank God,” Atlanta panted, rushing towards them. Their faces were only relieved for seconds, before the team saw what was chasing them. Their expressions changed quickly to horror, as the wolves, howling noisily, ran towards them.

The teens brought out their weapons, preparing to strike. Tangy immediately leaped in front of them, shaking her head, eye's wide, whimpering.

“She doesn't want us to kill her family.” Atlanta translated.

“Well, that would be fine, if they weren't trying to kill us!” Herry shouted. The approaching wolves red eyes flashed angrily.

Tangy shook her head again, turning around. She sat down, looked up to the sky, and howled.

The teens had no idea what it meant, but a couple of the wolves paused, looking around. Tangy howled again. This time, all of the wolves stopped, looking around, confused. Their eyes still shone red, but they weren't attacking.

Tangy howled one last time. As if someone had pulled an electrical cord out, all of the glowing eyes suddenly returned to normal. The wolves looked around, scared and confused.

A portal appeared, and Cronus stepped out, looking angry. “How did you foil my plans again?!” He yelled.

“It's over, Cronus!” Said Jay. The others prepared themselves for battle.

“Ah, but how many times have you said that now, Jay?” Cronus asked, looking calm. “Too many. I shall be leaving again, tata!” He said, smirking as he waved and exited through the portal.

The teens sighed. This was never going to end. They looked back over at the wolves, where Tangy was interacting excitedly with a few.

Tangy's tail twitched back and forth, sniffing and licking what looked like an older version of herself. The older wolf looked happy and content. Tangy trotted back over to the group, the other wolves looking on curiously.

She went up to Atlanta, and licked her hand. Atlanta smiled, and scratched Tangy's head. Tangy's tongue rolled out happily, and the other group members patted her as well, and she allowed them to, as if she were a golden retriever.

Tangy licked all of them, then returned to her waiting pack. The wolves walked back into the forest. Tangy paused, looking back at the teens, and howled. The group could easily recognize a tone of happiness in it. Tangy looked at them a moment longer, before running to catch up with her pack.

The teens headed back to the brownstone. It was just another day when you had to save the world.

And that's the end! ;D. Hurray! I'm sooo happy I finished it. xD. I hope you guys are too, review, and tell me what you think!

And, I have no plans for a sequel... but I do have ideas for other COTT fanfics that I can hopefully finished before grade eleven. xDD. Until then, bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story